Do Not Sell My Personal Information

is it worth it?

Michael P

i have worked out that if i do 4 six hour shifts next week, it will give me an extra £108 on top of the £220 i get without overtime

if i were to do this overtime (if sainsburys allows me to do it) then i could buy my personalised reg plate

it would leave me with about £80 for the month which would be tight but i'm used to it with my sensible (!) spending habits

shall i try and do it????

actually i don't know why i need to ask! of course i will!!

i shall try and get the overtime tomorrow and then hopefully i shall be rolling in the money!

hopefully by the time i get paid i should have got the log book back from the DVLA as i have only sent off the change of ownership this week after the other papers got lost whilst trying to change the name to my mums

it was quite good that they got lost as now i can be the named owner of the car and get my plate without having to faff around with my mum having to "buy" the plate and it looking dodgy with a woman named catherine owning a plate that says Michael!

m11hkl.jpg is on its way! (hopefully!)

actually i don't know why i need to ask! of course i will!!

i shall try and get the overtime tomorrow and then hopefully i shall be rolling in the money!

hopefully by the time i get paid i should have got the log book back from the DVLA as i have only sent off the change of ownership this week after the other papers got lost whilst trying to change the name to my mums

it was quite good that they got lost as now i can be the named owner of the car and get my plate without having to faff around with my mum having to "buy" the plate and it looking dodgy with a woman named catherine owning a plate that says Michael!

m11hkl.jpg is on its way! (hopefully!)

You know, I've always fancied having a plate that says MII HKL. I'm so glad you found that one for me! :lol:

You know, I've always fancied having a plate that says MII HKL. I'm so glad you found that one for me! :lol:

how dare you !!! its mine!

well, it will be mine one day!

i was so so pleased when i found it, i've been looking for ones that look like michael for ages and this is the closest i have got!

how dare you !!! its mine!

well, it will be mine one day!

i was so so pleased when i found it, i've been looking for ones that look like michael for ages and this is the closest i have got!

Time is a ticking! :P

Don't worry, I already have a custom plate, G888 YFH. The letters don't really mean anything but the triple 8s are super lucky! (apparently)

how odd!

my mums friend has LYN 988X which is probably worth a small fortune now

i can't wait until i have the money, once the car is registered to me it will properly feel like my car and with the number plate it will be even better!

one stumbling block is my brother, we are "sharing" the car and he doesn't seem too chuffed about driving a car with my name on it, but i shall win the battle! he hasen't even booked his theory test yet!

and even though i havn't saved for all the insurance yet (don't start on "shouldn't you put the money towards the insurance?") it will make me even more adement to save up and drive it!!! :D

how odd!

my mums friend has LYN 988X which is probably worth a small fortune now

i can't wait until i have the money, once the car is registered to me it will properly feel like my car and with the number plate it will be even better!

one stumbling block is my brother, we are "sharing" the car and he doesn't seem too chuffed about driving a car with my name on it, but i shall win the battle! he hasen't even booked his theory test yet!

and even though i havn't saved for all the insurance yet (don't start on "shouldn't you put the money towards the insurance?") it will make me even more adement to save up and drive it!!! :D

Why should it bother your brother what the plate syas - he's not worried about it now is he? And you are buying it for a lifetime of driving.

Hope you get your overtime and the plate at the end of the month Michael

The overtime will be worth it if you'll look at the extra money and think "Ahhh, that was worth it" :lol:

As for your brother, I have to say I'm with him. If I was sharing a car with my sibling and they put a personal plate on that had no relation to me (ESPECIALLY if we were twins...) it would hack me off.

Can you persuade him to go halves and get something that fits both of you? You could always do even more overtime still and get M11 KHL for later in life... :P

The overtime will be worth it if you'll look at the extra money and think "Ahhh, that was worth it" :lol:

As for your brother, I have to say I'm with him. If I was sharing a car with my sibling and they put a personal plate on that had no relation to me (ESPECIALLY if we were twins...) it would hack me off.

Can you persuade him to go halves and get something that fits both of you? You could always do even more overtime still and get M11 KHL for later in life... :P

And what happens when they both move onto having their own cars and both want to keep the same plate as all their m8s will know it by then?

i will make a point of saying that!!

and you are both right, i want one that will stay with me for life and this one will!

paul, my brother will be bothered because eventually he will be driving the car also, but that won't be until next year at the earliest and thats only until next september and the holidays within university. i have already said i'm keeping the car for the long haul and will only get a new one when that one is completly and utterly dead.

and i want one with me on it! screw him, he doesn't give a crap about anything i do!!!!

i will make a point of saying that!!

and you are both right, i want one that will stay with me for life and this one will!

paul, my brother will be bothered because eventually he will be driving the car also, but that won't be until next year at the earliest and thats only until next september and the holidays within university. i have already said i'm keeping the car for the long haul and will only get a new one when that one is completly and utterly dead.

and i want one with me on it! screw him, he doesn't give a crap about anything i do!!!!

Well the car migth be for both of you at present but as the only driver I say you have 95% of the rights over it . . .

dialogue when he woke up

"daniel i am doing overtime next week, i am buying M11 HKL and i am putting it on the fiesta"

"whats the point, you're a freak. you're walking the dog"

Well there's ya answer then . . .Just Do It!

i am!! i am working 7.00 - 11.00 tonight so i will try my best to get it then, if not then i shall cry!

i am!! i am working 7.00 - 11.00 tonight so i will try my best to get it then, if not then i shall cry!

And there is Princess Michael again . . . . ;)

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

OH roll on 4:30 when I am outta here for a nice long weekend and, if the weather holds, off to Brighton Pride . . . .

ahhh long weekend :)

hope you have a lavely time. i'm hacked off now, my laptop charger has died and it costs £45 for a new one, £45 i don't have !! i might have to borrow some money off mum :)

Oh I plan too - got Monday off too to sober up and let my liver rest before heading back to work!

bad news and good new!

bad news, sainsburys is crap and is cutting back on overtime so none of that

but mum and dad (well, mum said, dad HATES them) that i coudl have it as my birthday present as my mum likes the idea of me having something i can keep forever as my 18th bday present and as i have no longing for jewelery a personalised nu,mber plate will have to do!

why am i typing like i'm drunk? i promise i am not!

so whats your twin brother going to have for his 18th? he cant have a number plate too :D

he will probably just get the £25 in cash, knowing him he will just say "don't mind" because he is an indecisive bast....

ANYWHO i am quite excited! it won't really feel like a birthday present though as it will be me doing all the buying so that its in my name. im guessing it will be a lot easier for my dad to transfer the £245 into my bank account and then i will just get it straight off that, i already have an account with the DVLA prepared! (maybe i should ask for a life for christmas...)

october 29th, a bit away but sooner than i thought it would be!

with my amazing saving up skills it wouldn't be until my retirement until i could afford one!

i am very very excited for it!!!

Cool - now you can put your savings away to your INSURANCE!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club