Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Streetka Rear Offside Indicator

DELRIO

Offside rear indicator has stopped working.

Front offside and side light are fine.

Fuse is fine.

Bulb is fine.

Everything on the nearside works fine.

Cant work it out?

check the wires have not corroded or broken.you can try removing the whole light from both sided and connect the working one to the non working one with out installing it. if it dont work then either corrosion of terminals or a broken wire unless you have a proper tester to test the wires thats what i would do

Cheers man. Wires n terminals appear fine so i think best bet is to get a tester to see if the wires are supplying the terminal with correct voltage

always handy to have a tester in the tool box. i would also try a diffrent bulb that you know works as sometimes even a new bulb maybe duff or try the bulb from the duff light in the good light if you get my meaning

Yep we eliminated the bulb as the problem.

Would the tester need to be an auto electrics specifically? And where would most cost effective place be to buy one (apart from online as i need to buy it in person today to get this sorted)

Cheers again

goto a pound shop to get one. it looks like a screwdriver but pointed with a wire cuming off it with a aligator clip on the end to earth it.

clip the alligator clip to an earth poing & press the pointed part into the wire or onto the connector block to check if there is power there. its a simple but effective too to have or you can go get a more advanced item with lcd display etc on it.

let us know how you get on and post the fix if you find it as will be handy for other people

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club