Do Not Sell My Personal Information

05 Mondeo Charge Light

ukmartian

I have recently purchased a 05 Mondeo 2lt tdci....apart from a new DMF clutch crank pulley belt tensuoner etc I have a annoying intermittant problem with the battery light intermitantly coming on ...If i switch of the engine and restart it goes out and stays off ..the car has a new looking alternator starts first time with no sign of excessive battery drain ..anyone have any ideas , there does not seem to be any physical symptoms , just a annoyance

Steve

Pass ......could you please explain..I have been told it is fairly new it looks clean ....and the battery is suppossibly OK.... But that is what the dealer has said

check the 3 pin connector for corroded pins, and security of fit on to alternator.

OK thanks will check it out could that explain the intermittent nature...and why it goes out when I restart the car ???

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club