Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

...the fact a Vauxhall van is looking more on the cards than a transit :wacko:

Ian... Ian... Ian...

I wish you joy and happiness as you sit in your corsa Van whilst all the foci drive by.

• Like 1

Seriously Ian, why would you ditch an iconic transit for a Vauxhall van?! My other half currently looking for transit tipper but NOT crew cab, which is what you were after isn't it? Which basically means that I trawl the internet every opportunity, there are a million smart looking crew cabs up here but no alloy body tippers with single cabs! Mental! Last one we got from Bristol they brought it up to Yorkshire and part exed old one.

How is search going? - obvs not so good if you're thinking about switching sides :rolleyes:

He left you a hole, what more do you desire?

He is a hole! An a hole! Juan Kerr is one of the other names :)

• Like 2

:D

Hey Phil, the road is ok really it looks worse as it's had the red chips on but worn off, the surface is stable and solid just looks a bit bum. Unlike the majority of our roads which look like and drive like the surface of the moon!

It's the prices sadly...

Looking for something that won't cost the earth...

Came across a big Movano recently which isn't so high in mileage and cheap enough that if it breaks it won't be devastating....

Unfortunately with the transits it would be ideal if it was medium roof, not MWB (or not SWB or XLWB) - hopefully under 100k miles, not broken, ideally from a seller that's happy to take Monopoly money, cashew nuts, or magic beans... or less than £5k!..... preferably cashew nuts as I don't have a monopoly game or magic beans...

• Like 1

Ian... Ian... Ian...

I wish you joy and happiness as you sit in your corsa Van whilst all the foci drive by.

...Thank you James... of course I'll let the foci by... I'll have to keep my eyes out for your mondy in case when my brakes fail :lol:

You Richard sole Juan Kerr...

If you do get a vauxhall be sure to install a rapid access flap on the bonnet. I seem to see many vauxhall sporting this new rage. I presume this is rapid access for when it bursts in flames or battery disconnect...

• Like 1

I'll de badge it and put a ford and transit badge on it...

Not good enough.

Traitorous swine ;)

You do that and you will have everyone on the forum gunning for you. That is awful lol

• Like 1

I think you should buy the movano then crash it into a corsa that way we could forgive you for your transgressions

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 4

if someone throws me an interest free loan I'll definitely get a transit :D

• Like 1

I don't like the way HMRC reduced me to 9p/mile! If it goes anymore I will have to drive 2/3 of the journey and cycle the rest of the way to work!

Haha like his style. Wonder if his girlfriend knows....

Should have put a picture of her on he might have been able to sell her as well

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Haha like his style. Wonder if his girlfriend knows....

if she did he would be cooking for himself hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

if she did he would be cooking for himself hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

He'd be living on kebabs and Aldi's Super Noodles

• Like 2

He'd be living on kebabs and Aldi's Super Noodles

To be fair, if I wasn't getting a fitness and health beasting at the moment I'd probably live off that myself....

....spinach smoothie anyone?

• Like 1

Non-car related...why do they make the opening to a king size duvet cover the size of a postage stamp?! Where's the logic? :wacko:

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club