Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

6 is a lot to look after, that's full time horse care: you can't have a lot time for other things like your Fiesta, for instance

A dog sized horse? Like the one on the Amazon Prime ad.

I wonder what Brandy would make of a horse that was only slightly bigger than her :lol:

Having researched it, I found I was not in a rural enough location, for one, to be fair to a horse. Nor is my garden big enough realistically for a stable

It's easy looking after the 6 I go down and do them in the morning get everything set up for them coming back in at night so it makes life easier so still have plenty of time for the car ;) type in minature Shetland I own 3 of them :,)

• Like 1

It's easy looking after the 6 I go down and do them in the morning get everything set up for them coming back in at night so it makes life easier so still have plenty of time for the car ;) type in minature Shetland I own 3 of them :,)

So it's not as involved as I thought, horse care then?

I never realised that was such diversity in horse sizes between breeds, as there are in dogs.

Do Shetlands have the same land requirements as their bigger horse cousins?

• Like 1

In a car crash or some kind of accident?

Lemmy from motorhead, cancer sadly... He found out on the 26th of Dec...Didn't last long.

I don't particularly like Heathrow, stuck here for a few hours. At least I can go into the business lounge, they wouldn't let me in last time when I was on my own! :rolleyes:

I don't particularly like Heathrow, stuck here for a few hours. At least I can go into the business lounge, they wouldn't let me in last time when I was on my own! :rolleyes:

Why were you denied access before ?

Because you can pick up small cans of beer, meaning you have to be over 18.

Pathetic really, seeing as I could just ask for it on the plane should I wish to! :rolleyes:

Because you can pick up small cans of beer, meaning you have to be over 18.

Pathetic really, seeing as I could just ask for it on the plane should I wish to! :rolleyes:

Strange . . . .you were fobbed off as '' adult '' age of entry is 12+ in all Heathrow business lounges . . . under 18's are not entitled to alcoholic beverages for obvious reasons

Quite how a 12 year old can be classed as an adult is a little worrying though . .

Under 12's need to be accompanied by an 18+ adult

I don't like driving to the supermarket on what feels like a normal weekday to find it's closed and remember its it's one of those fake weekdays where the shops close early... :lol:

Yesterday ( 28th ) was a bank holiday . . .

Strange . . . .you were fobbed off as '' adult '' age of entry is 12+ in all Heathrow business lounges . . . under 18's are not entitled to alcoholic beverages for obvious reasons

Quite how a 12 year old can be classed as an adult is a little worrying though . .

Under 12's need to be accompanied by an 18+ adult

They told me I couldn't go in unattended because I was under 18. Seeing as I'm 16 and a half years old it's a bit crap really.

I felt like lodging a complaint but never got round to it.

No problem this time as I'm with my dad!

So it's not as involved as I thought, horse care then?

I never realised that was such diversity in horse sizes between breeds, as there are in dogs.

Do Shetlands have the same land requirements as their bigger horse cousins?

Well you do still have to groom and ride them i have mine on 4 big crofts but the Shetlands get muzzled in summer due to laminitis

Yeah there is some size diff look up Falabella & shire

No the Shetlands wouldn't need as much because they are smaller but it all depends on the horse itself you also can't have them on the same land if it gets to boggy and there's no hard standing because they will get mud fever :) x

They told me I couldn't go in unattended because I was under 18. Seeing as I'm 16 and a half years old it's a bit crap really.

I felt like lodging a complaint but never got round to it.

No problem this time as I'm with my dad!

T5 can be a little more fussy than T3 in my experience. . still a little odd though - as previously stated they class '' adults '' as 12 years +

If you're not getting stomach cramping with it, then probably nothing will follow. :)

Did you manage to include something high in antioxidants in your food?

I haven't had any cramps with this.

I was mostly okay through the night.

It was only a pork chop and a little pasta lol

I haven't had any cramps with this.

I was mostly okay through the night.

It was only a pork chop and a little pasta lol

Should have tried my curry recommendation...

Funnily enough, my mother nearly did a curry last night lol

Kill or cure, eh?!

Having naff all in to eat, means my dinner has consisted of Ginger nuts, minestrone cupa soup and rice pudding. Milking will be fun this afternoon. Role on Thursday/Friday when we go to Lidl shopping, even though I hate shopping. Also now just got given a manky cup of tea... I think someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today..... ME!!!!

Lol, I'm gonna have to go shopping this evening after yesterdays fail, got no dinner otherwise!

I don't understand how we manage to buy so much food for xmas to have none left now! :huh:

I also don't like making plans for this morning, to then wake up late and have to spend over an hour in the loo making me even later. Only task 1 of 3 complete this morning...hopefully I get more done this afternoon! :(

• Like 1

Lol, I'm gonna have to go shopping this evening after yesterdays fail, got no dinner otherwise!

I don't understand how we manage to buy so much food for xmas to have none left now! :huh:

I also don't like making plans for this morning, to then wake up late and have to spend over an hour in the loo making me even later. Only task 1 of 3 complete this morning...hopefully I get more done this afternoon! :(

You underestimated your Christmas appetites :P

Funnily enough, my mother nearly did a curry last night lol

Kill or cure, eh?!

It certainly works with flu, and anything feverish, and indeed, for that matter driving away a night before of far too much alcohol <_<

I'm still full, after yesterday's mammoth tea/dinner; not sure I'll be remotely hungry for the remains of the day :unsure:

• Like 1

When you ask people if they want fish and chips they all say yes, then moan that there is too much food when they can't finish their standard portion, IT'S YOUR DAMN FAULT FOR ASKING, NOT MINE FOR GETTING, YOU MOANING A-HOLE!

• Like 3

I see there are many more insomniacs on the board. I was up the last few nights with small people's but my phone was just too far out of reach and waking small people's to get to the forum is worse than death, so I was silently joining you

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

My laptop has decided to stop charging.

Charger seems fine. Charging port is a little wobbly, but that's not a major problem on that laptop (it's not soldered directly onto the motherboard - like Dell used to do lol).

It's almost 4 years old (January sales 2012). It's had a hard life. Being pulled around the world, plugged into a variety of questionable power sources (not to mention security :whistling: )...I'm surprised it has lasted this long before major failure.

Other than the new issue, it's in near perfect condition - only minimal wear on the keys/mouse. Oh, and the occasional sticky letter lol. Whilst I would have liked another year out of it, I've bitten the bullet and will get a new one. I'll turn the old HDD into a portable one (always useful at sea...I won't go into detail as to what constitutes "currency" - only to say it isn't Bitcoin lol)

I recon it's as simple as the battery

• Like 1

I recon it's as simple as the battery

Either that or the charger (I've had situations in the past where they will provide running power but won't charge the battery).

• Like 2

Agreed

• Like 1