Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX
聽Share

I've got all the kit I need to set everything up now just no time to do it in. 馃槪

Typical.

Sent from my SM-G930F

8 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

I've got all the kit I need to set everything up now just no time to do it in. 馃槪

Typical.

Sent from my SM-G930F

That's my problem, and the reason why I'm in no rush to get my set-up.

• Like 1

Not too expensive either.

拢198 for 2 screens, 拢20 for cables, 拢35 for a triple mount and unfortunately (due to Acer not thinking ahead and actually adding vesa mounts to their monitors) 拢50 for 3 pedestal mount to vesa bracket modification plates.

Sent from my SM-G930F

I don't like paying extortionate amounts for Sky TV every month and there being nothing on worth watching...聽 But, if I were to cancel it I know there would suddenly be lots to watch!

I don't like proprietary cables, particularly when they've gone missing and I need to transfer between several devices, two of which can only use their absent proprietary cables:sad:

When can't manufacturers use say, standard USB or have a wi-fi/bluetooth option???聽

• Like 1

Apart from mainly Apple, most other manufacturers have lined up behind micro usb.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

Paying 拢240 to drive my car over roads with craters similar to the surface of the moon !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I don't like paying extortionate amounts for Sky TV every month and there being nothing on worth watching...聽 But, if I were to cancel it I know there would suddenly be lots to watch!

Then don't.... I watch anything/everything online...

• Like 1

Haha Clive, it does look quite cool tbf! I have a ps3 in its box and zero time to play :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Apart from mainly Apple, most other manufacturers have lined up behind micro usb.

Sent from my SM-G930F

They have now, but my early noneties camera and obscure chinese card reader have their own unique and currently "lost somewhere in the office" proprietary cables.

43 minutes ago, Mattamoose said:

Paying 拢240 to drive my car over roads with craters similar to the surface of the moon !

Holidaying in Albania?

16 minutes ago, Ianb said:

Then don't.... I watch anything/everything online...

Same here

Nope just commuting through south London and the M25

I don't like losing another flipping L-plate today whilst traveling at 60MPH.聽 To make it worse I turned around to go home and get my spare (which I really should have had in the car to be fair), put it on and half way down my street - only going 15MPH - that one flew off!!聽

Thankfully I had a roll of Duct Tape in the boot so stuck it onto the front bumper (under the O/S headlamp) with that to prevent it ever falling off again.

• Like 1

Don't like how tonight went & due to the note I left in the office I probably won't like how tomorrow will go either. 聽If they can't appreciate I don't want to risk my life for 1 cow then I think it's best I leave the job.

• Like 1

That's no way to talk about your mother in law.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, iantt said:

That's no way to talk about your mother in law.

Your nasty lol.

• Like 1

You need that poor cow for the milk to accompany the cornflakes

• Like 1

Empty minibuses.

Just driven home from Portsmouth (via John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford - another dislike, but I've had my revenge!! And it did lead to some nice driving roads lol...oh, and Scunthorpe lol)

Bus was great with a bit of weight in the back - handles surprisingly well...but empty, it rattles and bounces all over the place!!

I don't like sustaining four quite different injuries, whilst dismantling a pallet for it's wood.聽 Which as it turned out, wasn't worth dismantling after all, far too brittle to be any garden constructional use; it'll serve as kindling for next winter.

It's brittleness was the cause of the four different injuries, as it kept shattering whilst prying the pallet apart.

12 hours ago, Preecematt said:

Your nasty lol.

You didn't deny it though! :dry:

• Like 2

I don't like being boxed in by inconsiderate morons (I.E. next door neighbour's parents), who are also causing an obstruction to passing traffic between their Toyota and the white van on the opposite side of the road.

WP_20160603_17_38_55_Pro.jpg

Fortunately there is enough room in front of the Hyundai to move it forward so I can get the 405 out, but that's not the point.聽 People need to take a lesson in DECENCY.

WP_20160603_17_38_59_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmurray01 said:

I don't like being boxed in by inconsiderate morons (I.E. next door neighbour's parents), who are also causing an obstruction to passing traffic between their Toyota and the white van on the opposite side of the road.

WP_20160603_17_38_55_Pro.jpg

Fortunately there is enough room in front of the Hyundai to move it forward so I can get the 405 out, but that's not the point.聽 People need to take a lesson in DECENCY.

WP_20160603_17_38_59_Pro.jpg

Your not boxed in dude. 聽Easy to get out of that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmurray01 said:

I don't like being boxed in by inconsiderate morons

I know how you feel mate! To the point I was sick of it myself and dialled 101 for advice! They told me to try and find the owners of the vehicle, if I can't find out who they are they will send out a police officer if I urgently need to use the car, I told them I do and then within 10 minutes there was a 4x4 traffic cop car parked on the street, watched the copper get out and came knocking on my door, I told the copper about the offending vehicle and he asked me if I'd tried to find out who's the car was, told him yes and no such look, copper said ''good enough for me'' walked to his 4x4 and got his book out and wrote a ticket out and slapped it on the car, the copper was just getting back聽in his car when a youth came running up whips the ticket off the car and handing it back to the copper &聽telling him he's moving his car!!聽:wacko:聽copper said ''too late I've already issued the ticket and the ticket is for obstruction''聽copper then said.... ''It would be in your best interest not to block other vehicles in again good day sir''

That youth never blocked me in again.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Preecematt said:

Your not boxed in dude. 聽Easy to get out of that

Not sure if you're joking or being serious, but trust me - nobody could get out of that.聽 The front bumper of the 405 was literally almost touching the Hyundai's tow hitch so no room there, and there were 10 inches (at the most) between the rear bumper and the front of that Toyota.

I don't like getting something from inside the Hyundai before going out in the 405, and returning home to find the key hanging from the door lock...聽

I could have sworn that I took it with me, but evidently I didn't.聽 In actual fact I'm getting quite worried, as it isn't the first thing I've done like that - and it has only been happening lately.聽 It's undoubtedly stress related, but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it - other than get signed off work and lose money which would stress me even more.聽

43 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

I don't like getting something from inside the Hyundai before going out in the 405, and returning home to find the key hanging from the door lock...聽

I could have sworn that I took it with me, but evidently I didn't.聽 In actual fact I'm getting quite worried, as it isn't the first thing I've done like that - and it has only been happening lately.聽 It's undoubtedly stress related, but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it - other than get signed off work and lose money which would stress me even more.聽

Could you get signed off from work & in the process find more suitable/enjoyable work because I know you, like me, hate your job lol. 聽Your lucky your keys are still there/nothing got nicked聽

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club