Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

1 hour ago, jace1969 said:

By the way people thinking a male working a washer lol

Nothing wrong with that. I've been doing my own washing since the age of about 8.

My mother said if I couldn't be bothered to put my laundry in the basket, she couldn't be bothered to go hunting all over my room for it. 

I have a lot to thank her for :)

48 minutes ago, Phil21185 said:

Nothing wrong with that. I've been doing my own washing since the age of about 8.

My mother said if I couldn't be bothered to put my laundry in the basket, she couldn't be bothered to go hunting all over my room for it. 

I have a lot to thank her for :)

Been doing it for around 15 years when mom passed on and i took over her role as dad was old and a lot of problems so i know more in the house

than my car lol but nothing wrong with it as you say,you name it i have to do it.

Dam washer and ice.

It's not the 70's any more...men can use washing machines now, I didn't think it odd at all when I read your post lol.  I've also been doing my own washing since the start of high school...  Meant I always had stuff clean and dry when I needed it and avoided any confrontation when I had to leave my PE kit at school to avoid missing the bus home.  Can't stand confrontation so would do anything to avoid it lol!  :unsure: 

Nothing wrong with domestic chores.
Only thing I hate doing is dusting.
I do all the vacuuming due to having 2 dogs that shed hair all over the place.
Wife hasn't washed a dish in years [emoji848].

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

2 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Only thing I hate doing is dusting.

I hate dusting all the high gloss plastics that will be very '2010s' in a few years time.  They seem to scratch so easily, even with an extra soft microfiber, it's the same with the Sony headunit in the mk3 Focus.  Lots of tiny scratches that look awful in the sun!

And don't get me started on the static glass TV stand...  Literally watch it suck all the dust back as the duster runs across it! :laugh:  I tend to cheat now and use the hoover brush to take the worst off and store it before finishing with a duster. 

I have all black gloss furniture in my living room and in the kitchen, constantly polishing it, i know your pain. :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Wife hasn't washed a dish in years emoji848.png.

Hm. If anything like my wife then you could start to polish your nails too to acquire the apparently perfect excuse....

• Like 1

I bought a dishwasher and she keeps "forgetting" how to use it.
I keep trying to "forget" how to use the washing machine but it hasn't worked yet [emoji57]
Most of my washing is uniform that tends to get very muddy and stinks of wet dogs so fair do's I suppose.

44 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

I bought a dishwasher and she keeps "forgetting" how to use it.
I keep trying to "forget" how to use the washing machine but it hasn't worked yet emoji57.png
Most of my washing is uniform that tends to get very muddy and stinks of wet dogs so fair do's I suppose.

I bet she doesn't forget how to use eBay, amazon, etc...

• Like 1

The weather is annoying me, need some barbacue weather

food shopping

drivers that do under the speed limit when your behide them,.

I bet she doesn't forget how to use eBay, Amazon, etc...
I'm the ebuyer [emoji41].
Wife's passion is amazon and shoes [emoji37]

I have man flu.

It's probably terminal...but apparently it's "just a cold" and I'll "be fine in a few days" 

I should also "shut up, quit bitching and take a dose of man the chuff up!"

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SeanW said:

I have man flu.

It's probably terminal...but apparently it's "just a cold" and I'll "be fine in a few days" 

ive had 2 bouts of this ( proper full blown flu) over winter and it wasnt terminal . 

52 minutes ago, SeanW said:

I have man flu.

I assume that the doctor's significant other's advice?

1 hour ago, iantt said:

ive had 2 bouts of this ( proper full blown flu) over winter and it wasnt terminal . 

Yeah...but I'm a delicate little flower!

37 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

I assume that the doctor's significant other's advice?

It was indeed.  She did make a brew, so I can't complain too much

These things in life come to test your strength in life and im only one in many out there to be a full time carer and do all house stuff etc.as well as my stuff which is

in the house as good as 24/7.

Well new day and always something different goes on so check front end on the car and get new part for washer.

P.S ...............would not change a thing in the caring side as got to be one of the best things out looking back what you done/helped your parents.

• Like 3

I have man flu.
Wuss [emoji39]
Man flu is a myth.
It's actually Manthrax.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Wuss emoji39.png
Man flu is a myth.
It's actually Manthrax.

Sounds like you all need a large dose of manesthetic! 

• Like 2

Other half has received a NIP...doing 35 in 30.

1 teeny little problem...she wasn't in North Wales at the time...and in fact hasn't been to North Wales in years.

The car wasn't there either.

The office that deals with speeding tickets shuts at 1230.

It would be interesting to see the photo. 

I'm curious as to whether a) is it even a black CMAX and b) is it sticker bombed.

The letter just states the reg and "Ford"

Sounds like a clear case of cloning.
I would gather as much proof that the vehicle was nowhere near the location e.g, till receipts, work rosters, car park tickets, etc.
Contact DVLA to advise them of a suspected cloning (they may issue a new registration in some cases) and the force that issued the nip plus your local force to ensure that the situation is documented.
I would also recommend that you ask for any log numbers attached to your reports for ease of further reference.

http://www.ukmotorists.com/motoring/what%20to%20do%20if%20your%20vehicle%20has%20been%20cloned.asp

http://www.simplyregistrations.co.uk/blog/number-plate-theft-car-cloning-dont-be-a-victim/

• Thanks 2

We're trying to find as much evidence as we can.  Luckily (hopefully), Clare's car is quite unique - she sticker-bombed the front end shortly after getting it last year.  I have photos of her applying them.

It's a private plate, so hopefully we can keep it!  But yes, we will be on the phone to North Wales Police, Humberside Police and DVLA - probably all day tomorrow...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jace1969 said:

These things in life come to test your strength in life and im only one in many out there to be a full time carer and do all house stuff etc.as well as my stuff which is

in the house as good as 24/7.

Well new day and always something different goes on so check front end on the car and get new part for washer.

P.S ...............would not change a thing in the caring side as got to be one of the best things out looking back what you done/helped your parents.

Hats off to you mate. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

We're trying to find as much evidence as we can.  Luckily (hopefully), Clare's car is quite unique - she sticker-bombed the front end shortly after getting it last year.  I have photos of her applying them.
It's a private plate, so hopefully we can keep it!  But yes, we will be on the phone to North Wales Police, Humberside Police and DVLA - probably all day tomorrow...
I don't suppose there is a dashcam fitted to the car?
Metadata could be extracted as proof of time/date of footage plus images of the car's location (road signs, prominent features etc..)on the day in question?

12 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

I don't suppose there is a dashcam fitted to the car?
Metadata could be extracted as proof of time/date of footage plus images of the car's location (road signs, prominent features etc..)on the day in question?

Unfortunately not...there is in my car!

It's a long shot, but neighbour across the road has CCTV that might show Clare's car on the road outside of the house.  But I think it was on the drive, and I think we used my car...which...I'm gonna check the footage on my camera...

EDIT: Overwritten, and the date format is out for some reason

Anything that helps is handy.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club