Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

how's the toe doing lenny

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dezwez said:

how's the toe doing lenny

Not as sore as it was but looks terrible 

Thanks for asking mate I appreciate the support 

20190104_075748.thumb.jpg.33e4b2de7150a8321dd0e7f62dd473e0.jpg

• Like 1

still looks bad sure you haven't broke it :ohmy:

• Sad 1

Had a visit from a building

Just now, dezwez said:

still looks bad sure you haven't broke it :ohmy:

Dunno but wife says it probably is but they can't do anything about a broken toe just strap it to the one beside it, 

I can bend it 

I'm working nights this week aswell,

Was up at 21:00 Wednesday night until 17:00 yesterday as our son wanted his new bed built 😅 I'm too tired to bother with doctors today, 

A building contractor arrived to our house yesterday evening aswell, working on behalf of Irish Water, following a letter I received last June saying that I'm using 8,675 Litres per day according to the meter 😂 

I blame the wife making tea For everyone anyway:

Although he was at our front door anx had used the door bell; he still required permission from us to use a monitor device on our front drive way and garden to check for a Quote "possible leak" 😂

He said; if the leak is found on our land or under the house then we have to pay for the repair, 

But if the leak is outside the boundaries then they take full responsibility, 

I must say it was a butt clenching ten minutes as he paced the driveway, 

Thankfully he confirmed there is a leak, says he can hear it using the equipment, and it's just outside our boundary wall 😃👍

Says they may need to block the driveway during the repair process and if they need to dig inside of the boundaries that we will have to sign a form for insurance purposes to say they have temporary ownership of the digging area until the repairs are complete to prevent any claims lol, 

Can't even stagger home no more 😂🤮

• Like 1

wow that's a lot of tea :smile: good job it is outside your wall

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dezwez said:

wow that's a lot of tea :smile: good job it is outside your wall

Six litres per minute 😅 water meter sounds like a supercharger, 

If it had been under the house or something I'd have preferred to run a new line rather than rip it up, 

Hope it doesn't create a sink hole when repaired ☻

• Like 2

id be worried were its all going thats a lot of water

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dezwez said:

id be worried were its all going thats a lot of water

That's the thing aswell; there's no sign of it surfacing anywhere; outside is concrete and tarmac, The green area across the road is always soil with a play dough consistency 

And I didn't see an puddle manifesting back when Virgin Media were laying down a pipe close to where they say the leak is outside the boundary wall, 

Archive picture 

20190104_084032.thumb.jpg.91636a7ddac62166cab09e80b8dd8e81.jpg

IMG_20150525_083304_zpscuxpkvyx.thumb.jpg.9239f3009d4daa5b7636976f02e9969c.jpg

• Like 1

its going somewhere 

• Like 1

Fingers crossed they don't have to disturb your driveway Lenny. I hate patchwork concrete/tarmac drives. Mine is all tarmac and if they had to disturb it I'd be wanting the full drive relaying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dezwez said:

its going somewhere 

Next door has a crack up the front wall of the house, which appeared last year, houses are built fourteen years now, 

Im not very knowledgeable on these matters but i was suspecting its a bit late for a settlement crack, Its from ground to base of upstairs window sill, 

Possibly linked to the leak on public road I don't know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WES180 said:

Fingers crossed they don't have to disturb your driveway Lenny. I hate patchwork concrete/tarmac drives. Mine is all tarmac and if they had to disturb it I'd be wanting the full drive relaying.

My thoughts exactly mate, 

The right side was grass which we later got concrete to allow two cars in the driveway, it took years of power washing the old side to get them to match in a bit better lol 

I hate patch work 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lenny said:

Next door has a crack up the front wall of the house, which appeared last year, houses are built fourteen years now, 

Im not very knowledgeable on these matters but i was suspecting its a bit late for a settlement crack, Its from ground to base of upstairs window sill, 

Possibly linked to the leak on public road I don't know.

I think they need to state work as soon as don't sound good for next door with the crack

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dezwez said:

I think they need to start work as soon as don't sound good for next door with the crack

There home at the moment so I can't get a picture of the crack, 

But I'll get one later #ShowUsYourCrack 

I don't like the new presenters on Kiss Breakfast...  Have listened to Rickie, Melvin & Charlie in the morning for the last 10 years or so.  The new presenters are so young it sounds like CBBC...maybe I've reached Radio2 age... :laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I don't like the new presenters on Kiss Breakfast...  Have listened to Rickie, Melvin & Charlie in the morning for the last 10 years or so.  The new presenters are so young it sounds like CBBC...maybe I've reached Radio2 age... :laugh: 

Do they play requests for "waffle Doggy" or "Baby Shark"

Waffle Doggie always sounds to me like there out on a drinking session,

Lol, no, the music is still the sametbf, it's just the presenters that I don't like! :laugh: 

I hadn't heard the baby shark song until the xmas Top of the Pops...really can't understand how it got so many views! :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Tuned into Radio 2 for the first time today at the grand age of 34 😄.....actually quite like it (i had Virgin radio but cannot STAND Chris Evans so wont be listening to them anymore)

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, StWou7 said:

Tuned into Radio 2 for the first time today at the grand age of 34 😄.....actually quite like it (i had Virgin radio but cannot STAND Chris Evans so wont be listening to them anymore)

It is cos he's Ginger?

23 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Lol, no, the music is still the sametbf, it's just the presenters that I don't like! :laugh: 

I hadn't heard the baby shark song until the xmas Top of the Pops...really can't understand how it got so many views! :lol: 

Our four year old son "Tadhg Woods" has been rocking baby shark since Christmas 2017, 

He also thinks my favourite Song is waffle doggy as I always say it to the wife 😂 drives her mental as it sticks in her head.

• Haha 1

4 already!?  I remember you posting about having him on here... 😮  I forget kids have access to streaming songs nowadays lol...  Though saying that, I'm pretty sure the Teletubbies were number one at some point back in the mid 90s!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Lenny said:

It is cos he's Ginger?

Nope, its due to the fact he's narcissistic & shouty.  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Lenny said:

Do they play requests for "waffle Doggy" or "Baby Shark"

Waffle Doggie always sounds to me like there out on a drinking session,

Not that again 😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

My 2yr old loves the Baby Shark Remix, its twice as fast! I love watching her dance to it.😄

• Haha 1

Airport security. I know it's important but still seems to take ages and the que your stood in is the slowest. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club