Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

On 11/17/2018 at 4:06 PM, TimST2 said:

I don't like how there's always been a bird box on the side of our neighbours house overlooking our drive. It doesn't take a genius to know that birds lighten their load straight after take off does it? Sometimes they even get both cars at once :ranting:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I saw this morning that a family of blue ***** has just moved in and has already started practicing strafing runs across both cars :sniper:

• Like 2

Just now, TimST2 said:

I saw this morning that a family of blue ***** has just moved in and has already started practicing strafing runs across both cars :sniper:

LOL at the censor!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

LOL at the censor!

I had a van park close in front of me on Friday when coming back 😤. It had parking sensors on the back but still looked to see if they tapped the car. Thankfully doesn't look like there's anything. 

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

@WES180 also here's where I bought mine, 

Much cheaper than Amazon, 

If he won't ship to UK let me know because I will 😅 get it off him with free shipping and send off in to you if needs be, 

https://www.freetv.ie/hdmi-modulator/ 

That's very kind of you Lenny. I will have a think on it for now mate. It would be handy to do it though so my wife can put the kids channels on in the kitchen that my daughter likes whilst they're both in there. Also useful if I need to sleep in the spare room for whatever reason.😂

To be honest our main problem at the minute is getting our daughter in her own bedroom then we can watch tv in bed and Virgin is already set up in there. I know, it was our own fault putting her in our bed so we could all get some sleep when she had colic and then she never left!!! I do like it though to be honest apart from when I'm hanging off the edge of the bed. I'm not the smallest guy either!😂

On 10/8/2017 at 11:04 PM, Micro said:

Nexus 5X

It will get so far, then freeze, and now it will lock up with a black screen (requiring a wait for the battery to drain before you can try again).

3 replacement phones later (1st replacement after the bootlooping - eventually developed a fingerprint sensor fault, 2nd replacement developed a battery fault where it will get to 40% or below and then randomly turn off when power heavy apps are used (like recording a video with flash), and then the 3rd replacement came with the SAME FAULT as the 2nd.

To be fair to Google, they're being very good about it all, even if they do love their copy and paste support emails. Why would I need to factory reset a fresh refurbished device they've just sent? 😛 They are going to look into a refund after the last replacement has the same issue, they haven't said how much, but would be happy with a partial refund as I have had use of the phone for the past 3 years (albeit problems for the past 12-18 months).

All the morons on the roads this evening.

My colleague's car that he never washes (was like getting into a dustbin).

Vauxhalls.

:ranting:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

ever day around my way 😊

I don't like going to an auction today to buy some livestock.....

It was too dear!!!!!!!

I'll be here all week 😃😃😃😃😃

IMG_20190117_144729241_HDR.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Turvey said:

I don't like going to an auction today to buy some livestock, I didn't buy anything though......

It was too dear!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, Turvey said:

I don't like going to an auction today to buy some livestock.....

It was too dear!!!!!!!

lol 😊

• Like 1

Don't like van drivers this happened this morning 

0_SWB_STO_170119van_01JPG.jpg

• Like 3

Must of wanted look underneath for a issue..... 😂  Or he wanted to wax oil the under side 😂 

1 minute ago, martyntdci said:

Mad skillz.

It's stokes new addition for mot tests

6 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

Mad skillz.

who needs a jack 😊

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

My colleague's car that he never washes (was like getting into a dustbin).

Vauxhalls.

:ranting:

I thought it was just me. Yesterday was coming home at around 7pm and on one stretch of road there was traffic due to temporary lights. Was driving slowly in the traffic and saw some idiot in a golf R (of all cars) go on the wrong side of the road to queue jump. Weird thing was I saw him drive back the other way. 

Next thing was coming towards the temporary lights they blocked off the left lane. Some guy in a merc pulled out of a side road before it and used the left lane as an excuse to undertake a few cars before cutting in front of me. I got angry that he booted down that lane and indicated close to me. After that there was a medium roundabout near there so cut him back. After that he was driving slowly behind keeping his distance. Honestly was the first time I've retaliated on the road and don't really feel proud of it but I think it puts sense on these bad drivers. 

47 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

I think he missed his delivery 😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ok sick of seeing this Tik Tok thing advertised everywhere so tried it,how does it work as i signed up.

Like how do you browse new clips on there,do you just scroll up for the latest ones and the  ''for you'' at the top is based off your saved ones and likes not new ones.

Got to say its an accident waiting for happen for kids what i can see.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jace1969 said:

Ok sick of seeing this Tik Tok thing advertised everywhere so tried it,how does it work as i signed up.

Like how do you browse new clips on there,do you just scroll up for the latest ones and the  ''for you'' at the top is based off your saved ones and likes not new ones.

Got to say its an accident waiting for happen for kids what i can see.

I must be getting old, never heard of Tik Tok!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WES180 said:

I must be getting old, never heard of Tik Tok!!! 

im sick of seeing it on Facebook,All i know its a app on your phone when you can make upto 15seconds video clips of you or stuff like tricks/pranks/skills etc and

add music,even sing to a song you add but its not for me just wanted to see whats its all about.........but what i can see there isn't a lot of protection for kids/young.

You say your getting old im there lol......old.

How do you just Browse new ones

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jace1969 said:

im sick of seeing it on Facebook,All i know its a app on your phone when you can make upto 15seconds video clips of you or stuff like tricks/pranks/skills etc and

add music,even sing to a song you add but its not for me just wanted to see whats its all about.........but what i can see there isn't a lot of protection for kids/young.

You say your getting old im there lol......old.

How do you just Browse new ones

never heard of it😊

@jace1969 Im starting to hate the tik tok ads on YouTube. I'm also starting to hate Google ads also especially with that soundtrack that's starting to sound cringy. 

I flick through TikTok every so often...

It's mostly strange cosplay people doing lip syncs and the such like.  Every so often you find a good video.

My dislike: I volunteered to write an admin system for cadets using excel...it's getting there...it's dirty, but mostly working lol

8 hours ago, SeanW said:
I flick through TikTok every so often...
It's mostly strange cosplay people doing lip syncs and the such like.  Every so often you find a good video.

My dislike: I volunteered to write an admin system for cadets using excel...it's getting there...it's dirty, but mostly working lol

You know when you say search through it how do you look at the latest,is it just scroll up for the latest or press the home button or the" for you" as I will never save anything.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Stupid British weather ruining yet another celestial event (the super blood wolf moon). It's clouded over so can't see the eclipse get to totality.
Another one won't be seen in the UK until the late 2020s.