Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

I do love making burgers as you can experiment with it. My favourite combination is: brioche bun with a good dolup of mayo, quorn burger, cheese which has been warmed a little, ketchup and fried onions. The quorn burger has a nice bbq kind of taste. I have heard though that the fake meat made from quorn is highly processed so not great to have most of the time. 

With the fish burger I make 3 fish fingers, put in the bun with cheese and put either ketchup or salad cream on top. 

Next thing I'm looking into making is chicken nuggets and using dorito tangy cheese chips as breadcrumbs. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zain611 said:

Next thing I'm looking into making is chicken nuggets and using dorito tangy cheese chips as breadcrumbs. 

sounds nice let us no😊

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, dezwez said:

sounds nice let us no😊

Here's the video which inspires me

1 hour ago, martyntdci said:

Lenny im quite surprised you don't ever talk about dunnes stores? we have a aldi about 3 min drive away, it's always packed all the best food and quality offers go as soon as they open the doors or early each day anyways.  Majority of our shopping now is either Iceland or tesco

sfthhpy1000028885_-00_pyramex-ridgeline-hard-hat-4-point.thumb.jpg.b0c3bce9b763c58a2c3cd2e45b415e16.jpg

Thats because the Stuffs falling off the shelves in Dunnes stores since you fitted them 😂 

We live close to town so shop around all places mainly Aldi then the local butchers for meat, Tesco for coke cans 24 pack €10 and Dunnes Stores for the tooth paste and generally offers on shower gel, we have an Iceland now too some good offers on birds eye products there  

Have you tried making chicken fillet burgers with smash powder? It's this slimming world recipe. With sweet potato chips in the acti fryer and 2 fat corn on the cobs yum yum

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

I enjoy a good fishy finger also but better with natural juices 🤣

Septic 

• Haha 1

Just now, martyntdci said:

Do you have a herom foods? @Lenny

Not heard of it anywhere no mate, 

It's like a Iceland but cheaper. They sell the same branded frozen items as tesco/morrisons etc.. At literally 1/2 the same price. Eg... A twin Chicago town microwave pizza is £1.10. Weightwatcher ready meals £1.  Wish the bread n milk was cheaper but hey still 20/30p cheaper than asda

• Like 1

1 minute ago, martyntdci said:

It's like a Iceland but cheaper. They sell the same branded frozen items as tesco/morrisons etc.. At literally 1/2 the same price. Eg... A twin Chicago town microwave pizza is £1.10. Weightwatcher ready meals £1.  Wish the bread n milk was cheaper but hey still 20/30p cheaper than asda

none around my way we have farm foods 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, martyntdci said:

@dezwez where bouts are you? 

Cambridge

• Like 1

I'm not sure what's happened in this thread over the last few days.

Everything has gone wild 🤪🤣.

**Makes a note to check if this is the 'I don't like' thread or the 'horny food' thread** :thumbup:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Zico said:

I'm not sure what's happened in this thread over the last few days.

Everything has gone wild 🤪🤣.

**Makes a note to check if this is the 'I don't like' thread or the 'horny food' thread** :thumbup:

Why don't we make a food ***** thread.  Could be same as the program, food you love? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, martyntdci said:

Why don't we make a food ***** thread.  Could be same as the program, food you love? 

What you doing with that food Mart; American Pie? 😂

The forum filter doesn't like whatever it is lol 

• Haha 1

A few Forums do a over 18 thread (or Adult stuff ) where to get into that thread you have to have a password from the Staff/Admin to verify your age etc.

18+ food thread with all the fish fingers and porridge,nothing like a good  breakfast to start the day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I don't like - Hitting the floor like a tonne of bricks twice this morning falling on the ice! At 6ft 5 and 19 stone I don't go down lightly, hip and knee are so sore now. I went down that fast I didn't even get chance to put my hands out! I was like Bambi on ice trying to get up! 😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, WES180 said:

I don't like - Hitting the floor like a tonne of bricks twice this morning falling on the ice! At 6ft 5 and 19 stone I don't go down lightly, hip and knee are so sore now. It went down that fast I didn't even get chance to put my hands out! I was like Bambi on ice trying to get up! 😂

Voltaren Gel is great stuff for pain without any smell from it, if your immobilized mate, 

shutterstock_302085326.thumb.jpg.99c05d371ad46fdf796d6f3c4c78a098.jpg

I had a fractured pelvis before was no joke, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cheers Lenny, I've just got home and had some pain killers and Ibuprofen along with a smothering of Deep Heat. Back in work later although if my knee carries on getting worse I will going up to the hospital instead!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WES180 said:

Cheers Lenny, I've just got home and had some pain killers and Ibuprofen along with a smothering of Deep Heat. Back in work later although if my knee carries on getting worse I will going up to the hospital instead!

The voltaren does much the same job as deep heat without any smell, may suit if you work in an office type job, 

Hope you get better mate would be no harm to get checked; will be stiff in the morning 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, WES180 said:

I don't like - Hitting the floor like a tonne of bricks twice this morning falling on the ice! At 6ft 5 and 19 stone I don't go down lightly, hip and knee are so sore now. I went down that fast I didn't even get chance to put my hands out! I was like Bambi on ice trying to get up! 😂

Some of the things like this is good to watch on youtube,not to good for the person so glad your ok...........ever thought 'Dancing on ice' sorted for the 2020 series.👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

The voltaren does much the same job as deep heat without any smell, may suit if you work in an office type job, 

Hope you get better mate would be no harm to get checked; will be stiff in the morning 

I will just stink the place out with the Deep Heat mate, I don't care!😂

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Zico said:

Sorry to read of your slip @WES180.

This might help cheer you up though (and probably what @jace 1969 is thinking of).

This is the one i was looking at,made me laugh.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club