Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

1 minute ago, Lenny said:

Imagine seeing that in the fridge sitting out of a large yogurt pot

oh no thanks☺️

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dezwez said:

oh no thanks☺️

Classie

• Like 1

I don't like trying to find somewhere to go for a day out on my bday next week...and finding everythings closed until at least March! :laugh:   Any ideas?  I'm not fussed about bdays but relatives always ask what I've done afterwards!  Was looking to go to a steam museum this year but as above, it's closed lol.  Will probably end up going for a beach/countryside walk as usual if can't find anything more interesting to do. Oh, and it must be somewhere without children and couples, bday on valentines day is not ideal for someone like me. :lol:

Also don't like trying to work out the best way to get a washer/dryer and a fridge freezer down the stairs as I'll be moving soon...  Ideally on my own, or with a 'guiding' helper (my Dad if he's free, but he's definitely not up to lifting appliances at his age lol).  I've seen there are 6 wheeled sack trucks designed for stairs, but just looked at renting one and it says SWL of 50kg...that's about the weight of an engine, nowhere near a washer/dryer combi lol!  :unsure:  Has anyone taken a machine downstairs with one of these?  Did it end well or with injuries and  a smashed machine? :laugh: 

Your birthday is valentine's Day?? At least the post man thinks your popular! Lol 

Mine is valentine's Day also. 

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

I don't like trying to find somewhere to go for a day out on my bday next week...and finding everythings closed until at least March! :laugh:   Any ideas?  I'm not fussed about bdays but relatives always ask what I've done afterwards!  Was looking to go to a steam museum this year but as above, it's closed lol.  Will probably end up going for a beach/countryside walk as usual if can't find anything more interesting to do. Oh, and it must be somewhere without children and couples, bday on valentines day is not ideal for someone like me. :lol:

Also don't like trying to work out the best way to get a washer/dryer and a fridge freezer down the stairs as I'll be moving soon...  Ideally on my own, or with a 'guiding' helper (my Dad if he's free, but he's definitely not up to lifting appliances at his age lol).  I've seen there are 6 wheeled sack trucks designed for stairs, but just looked at renting one and it says SWL of 50kg...that's about the weight of an engine, nowhere near a washer/dryer combi lol!  :unsure:  Has anyone taken a machine downstairs with one of these?  Did it end well or with injuries and  a smashed machine? :laugh: 

Just kick it down the stairs with a mattress at the bottom to soften the fall. Lol 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, iantt said:

Your birthday is valentine's Day?? At least the post man thinks your popular! Lol 

Mine is valentine's Day also. 

Haha, yep!  Been on here 4 years and never knew that! :biggrin: 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Haha, yep!  Been on here 4 years and never knew that! :biggrin: 

You never knew that it was your birthday?? 😂

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, iantt said:

You never knew that it was your birthday?? 😂

:laugh: :tongue:  Have you got any plans for yours then?

My Mrs shares a birthday with Saddam Hussein..........😀

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@TomsFocus @iantt @Eric Bloodaxe any of you lot doing anything for valentines day? 😊

Working to provide for the baby I gave her for Valentine's few years ago 😀

• Like 2

Just now, Turvey said:

I don't like a handbrake cable snapping on the Focus 🙄

Mid drift 😢

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Working to provide for the baby I gave her for Valentine's few years ago 😀

lol ☺️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dezwez said:

lol ☺️

There's a strong message to be had in that statement I made 😀

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

:laugh: :tongue:  Have you got any plans for yours then?

Work let me go home an hour early!! Woo hoo. A whole hour. So I decided to to have the whole 8 hrs off . My partner is taking me out for lunch while the kids are at school ,college and work. Result.

Then have to go out again for tea with kids. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@TomsFocus @iantt @Eric Bloodaxe any of you lot doing anything for valentines day? 😊

No, cards/chocolates/flowers don't cut it with the Mrs after all these years - I have to keep taking her on cruises instead😡

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

No, cards/chocolates/flowers don't cut it with the Mrs after all these years - I have to keep taking her on cruises instead😡

lol 🤣

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

Mid drift 😢

If only 😀 parking at work 🙄

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

Mid drift 😢

Thought the same thing 😂. It's so much fun doing it in the snow and most likely don't put stress on the cable. 

• Haha 1

I ain't married yet so just get flowers to the closes woman to me, my mum. Did like someone back in year 9 who we grew up together (and weirdly took 10 years to) but sadly don't see her since we started uni as we don't go to the same place. It was kind of a open relationship but not properly open. After 3 years now I still get a little depressed about it but then I think about what I used to go through. Id get a little insecure (even though I never saw her talk to a boy) and I'd be careful on how I'd dress and look. Since then I noticed I actually felt a little happier with my life as I don't have stress or worry on my head but after time I start to think about her. 

Valentines day isnt great for us single people or people who don't see the person they like. 

15 hours ago, zain611 said:

@TomsFocus any of you lot doing anything for valentines day? 😊

Well, I'll be trying to ignore it and get through yet another birthday instead... :wheelchair:

Valentines day doesn't mean anything to me in all honesty, I never have had any interest in people, even before my health issues took over.  I'm single through choice...as well as my personality of course. :laugh: 

Still not found anything to do/anywhere to go on my b'day yet though.  If the wind is still as bad as this next week then even a walk will probably be off the cards!  :unsure: 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Nice easy date then...there's usually a cruise down to the local retail park every Saturday evening round here...always full of Fiesta's as well, I can see why you went for the sporty ST Line X now! :wink:   

Oh wait...not that type of cruise... :biggrin: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Well, I'll be trying to ignore it and get through yet another birthday instead... :wheelchair:

Valentines day doesn't mean anything to me in all honesty, I never have had any interest in people, even before my health issues took over.  I'm single through choice...as well as my personality of course. :laugh: 

Still not found anything to do/anywhere to go on my b'day yet though.  If the wind is still as bad as this next week then even a walk will probably be off the cards!  :unsure: 

I think these high winds are going to be around for sometime 😞

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club