Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

25 minutes ago, Tori woods said:

Xxs should fit ye, lenny has two in the wardrobe that he hasnt worn in a while, give me a shout & il post them over to ye 

Xxs - At 6ft 5 and 19 stone that will be an interesting look! I will try anything once though.😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dezwez said:

days going well then ☺️

Indeed...  And due to the high winds closing the Orwell Bridge, my 25 minute drive this afternoon will probably take double that due to all traffic being forced through town. :sad:  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TomsFocus said:

Indeed...  And due to the high winds closing the Orwell Bridge, my 25 minute drive this afternoon will probably take double that due to all traffic being forced through town. :sad:  

I decided not to drive in these high winds but some people have no choice  don't like the blast from cross winds 🙁

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, dezwez said:

I decided not to drive in these high winds but some people have no choice  don't like the blast from cross winds 🙁

A few days ago I was driving down behind my local shopping complex (to bipass this stupid traffic from the cycle lane road works) and had a guy in a old polo come up behind me. Went around a bend and noticed the guy behind looked to of vared to the left little as soon as I heard the cross winds 😂. When I had my tinny little Peugeot it was more noticeable when you'd hit cross winds. 

48 minutes ago, dezwez said:

Have to work, 

Its easier when focus is lowered with body kit, doesn't sway as much 

• Like 1

Back in the day (I sound like my dad) when I drove attics, when driving with empty curtain siders, we used to pull the sides open when it was really windy. Even then you had to be careful when it gusted 😮  💩

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Back in the day (I sound like my dad) when I drove attics,  

Screenshot_20190313-131115_Gallery.thumb.jpg.864ceb63dddd62c8d964c795fe0ab974.jpg

This guy hasn't even got a steering wheel or a seat in his, must be a basic model!😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Even then you had to be careful when it gusted

I bet you did ☺️

• Like 1

@tomfocus swap you my toaster for a clean saucepan,

Even a frying pan will do 

20190313_131716.thumb.jpg.445e8b97650b16b1392c88193eaa2807.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Lenny said:

@tomfocus swap you my toaster for a clean saucepan, Even a frying pan will do 

20190313_131716.thumb.jpg.445e8b97650b16b1392c88193eaa2807.jpg

😂

• Like 1

No deals off;

I'm sorted now 👨‍🏭

20190313_132022.thumb.jpg.b8dfe3a592fac644d1b66f7e640be56d.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zain611 said:

@Lenny why have an oven if a toaster works as good 😂

wonder how many would try this 😃 apart from lenny

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lenny said:

No deals off;

I'm sorted now 👨‍🏭

20190313_132022.thumb.jpg.b8dfe3a592fac644d1b66f7e640be56d.jpg

But that's exactly the kind of 2 slicer that I hate because it cuts the top off...it also doesn't appear to work any better than mine looking at the state of that 'toast' there. :tongue:

In other news...traffic is horrific around Ipswich ATM...except for the parts of the road immediately after the closed bridge...thought I'd make good use of this by giving the car a hammering down the empty A14 on the way home so it might finally complete a DPF regen.  But nope...it waited until afterwards, in stop start town traffic to start the regen so failed yet again, I'm sat on the loo and can still hear the cooling fan running on from here lol...argh! :rolleyes:

Also, I don't like how whiny I'm being today, someone shut me up! :lol:

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Tom - shut up a your face! (With an Italian accent) 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

But that's exactly the kind of 2 slicer that I hate because it cuts the top off...it also doesn't appear to work any better than mine looking at the state of that 'toast' there. :tongue:

In other news...traffic is horrific around Ipswich ATM...except for the parts of the road immediately after the closed bridge...thought I'd make good use of this by giving the car a hammering down the empty A14 on the way home so it might finally complete a DPF regen.  But nope...it waited until afterwards, in stop start town traffic to start the regen so failed yet again, I'm sat on the loo and can still hear the cooling fan running on from here lol...argh! :rolleyes:

Lenny doesnt do toast, he likes warm bread! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, WES180 said:

Screenshot_20190313-131115_Gallery.thumb.jpg.864ceb63dddd62c8d964c795fe0ab974.jpg

This guy hasn't even got a steering wheel or a seat in his, must be a basic model!😉

Damn you autocorrect! 😆

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tori woods said:

Lenny doesnt do toast, he likes warm bread! 

You can't beat a bit of well done toast, I'm not so fussed when it's barely changed colour.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I put the slices in on there side;

Fit perfectly and notice in picture it's consistent 

27 minutes ago, WES180 said:

You can't beat a bit of well done toast, I'm not so fussed when it's barely changed colour.

I glued the rotational thermostat on the last two toasters because the Cun I mean the wife kept burning toast 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Lenny said:

I glued the rotational thermostat on the last two toasters because the Cun I mean the wife kept burning toast 

Lol 😄

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I put the slices in on there side;

Fit perfectly and notice in picture it's consistent 

It looks consistently under cooked to me, I can barely see any colour on it! :laugh:

You must use smaller bread than I do to get it in on the side lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

It looks consistently under cooked to me, I can barely see any colour on it! :laugh:

You must use smaller bread than I do to get it in on the side lol.

I'll meassure it tomorrow 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I'll meassure it tomorrow 🤷‍♂️

See you are an  under toaster maker !!!!!!!!

And whats the point in measuring the bread, ull only say its 8inchs when its clearly not 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Are you two sat in the same room communicating via here?😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1