Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

13 minutes ago, Tori woods said:

See you are an  under toaster maker !!!!!!!!

And whats the point in measuring the bread, ull only say its 8inchs when its clearly not 

Lol 😂

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, WES180 said:

Are you two sat in the same room communicating via here?😂

No 

I'm in work 

Gold fish Died today 😢

Well he's grey now but was Gold when I bought him as a chap two years ago..

Some good memories together 

IMG-20190313-WA0000.thumb.jpg.b99637621f32e6bd8c20b8da911e3785.jpg

• Sad 3

I don't like seeing the state of the rear pads and discs on our son's Golf! He only bought it last week, went through it's MOT on the 12th of February! 

And yes, there were only 3 pads!!!

IMG_20190314_075933185.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Turvey said:

I don't like seeing the state of the rear pads and discs on our son's Golf! He only bought it last week, went through it's MOT on the 12th of February! 

unbelievable  😮

29 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Dodgy MOT!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, WES180 said:

Dodgy MOT!

Yeah, I'm thinking the same. Looked at the MOT history before he bought it and as you can see there's a big gap between the last 2. He says the previous owner got it MOT'd and got the certificate in October but according to this it was only done in February!

I'm trying to get a hold of the V5 to get numbers off it to check where it was done. 

2019-03-14_09.08.34.jpg

If they perform on the brake roller test and are not considerably weakened/thin then they will pass. 

I’ll post a pic of similar if I can find it. 

• Like 1

How do you lose a whole VAG rear pad?  I've seen friction material fall of VW pads quite often, and the whole rear pads used to drop out of PSA calipers because of the way they fitted, but I've not seen the whole thing fall out of VAG stuff.  Is it a Mk4? 

The condition of those isn't bad enough to fail MOT, the fronts on my Focus were worse than that lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WES180 said:

Dodgy MOT!

Where can I get one of those for €100

Get certificate then; say nothing and say it all day sort of job 

59 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Is it a Mk4? 

56 plate, MK5?

I thought the pad was just missing from the photo, is it actually missing completely? 

26 minutes ago, stef123 said:

I thought the pad was just missing from the photo, is it actually missing completely? 

Yep! Only 3 on the car! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Yep! Only 3 on the car! 

Right! Well that changes things slightly :lol: 

on the plus side, you don’t need to remove the caliper carrier to replace the discs on that setup lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

56 plate, MK5?

Yeah that's Mk5, no idea how you've lost a pad from that! :laugh: 

• Confused 1

So, I've finally completed AC Odyssey this afternoon after the wind has forced me to stay in lol!  £30 game, lasted 150 hours!  Not bad value tbf!

However I don't like sticking in the Call of Duty disc that I got for my bday but not used yet... 

IMG_20190314_145047958.thumb.jpg.5f8651b0cb52acdad70d7115b5657cc1.jpg

Yes that says 75GB download... 😮 Glad I upgraded to fibre broadband now, will still take ages though!! :unsure:

Also, Lenny, this is the colour toast should be. :wink:

IMG_20190314_085202345.thumb.jpg.5bdbde864a01131f92b108f10e81eb55.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

So, I've finally completed AC Odyssey this afternoon after the wind has forced me to stay in lol!  £30 game, lasted 150 hours!  Not bad value tbf!

However I don't like sticking in the Call of Duty disc that I got for my bday but not used yet... 

IMG_20190314_145047958.thumb.jpg.5f8651b0cb52acdad70d7115b5657cc1.jpg

Yes that says 75GB download... 😮 Glad I upgraded to fibre broadband now, will still take ages though!! :unsure:

Also, Lenny, this is the colour toast should be. :wink:

IMG_20190314_085202345.thumb.jpg.5bdbde864a01131f92b108f10e81eb55.jpg

two dark for me 😊

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, dezwez said:

two dark for me 😊

👨‍🏭 burnt,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lenny said:

👨‍🏭 burnt,

yes looks burnt to me ☺️ 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Turvey said:

At least the pads weren't made of wood.or should I say the friction material made of wood. 

wooden-brake-pad.jpg

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, iantt said:

At least the pads weren't made of wood.or should I say the friction material made of wood. 

wooden-brake-pad.jpg

Wood? Really? It would have been easier to replace them with the proper thing rather than fashion and attach a bit of wood! 

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

👨‍🏭 burnt,

Just do what my dad does when he gets burnt toast and scrape the black stuff off. My dad likes it crispy 😂

44 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Wood? Really? It would have been easier to replace them with the proper thing rather than fashion and attach a bit of wood! 

Yeah really . Off a ford transit. Went for an mot like that.lol 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Lenny said:

Gold fish Died today 😢

Well he's grey now but was Gold when I bought him as a chap two years ago..

Some good memories together 

IMG-20190313-WA0000.thumb.jpg.b99637621f32e6bd8c20b8da911e3785.jpg

I remember getting a goldfish around 13 years back. Had him for around 5 years then gave him and 4 others I got from my little cousins birthday to my grandad as they weren't living happy then in my little tank. My grandad put them in his pond and they grew fast. Sadly years after they got eaten by a pelican 😢. The oldest was around 8 years old. 

The shrimps in my tank are breeding happily. Luckily the fish sometimes eats one or two to keep the population down. One of the shrimp I've kept for 6 years now. 

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0045.JPG

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

I remember getting a goldfish around 13 years back. Had him for around 5 years then gave him and 4 others I got from my little cousins birthday to my grandad as they weren't living happy then in my little tank. My grandad put them in his pond and they grew fast. Sadly years after they got eaten by a pelican 😢. The oldest was around 8 years old. 

The shrimps in my tank are breeding happily. Luckily the fish sometimes eats one or two to keep the population down. One of the shrimp I've kept for 6 years now. 

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0045.JPG

I was just wondering; how well are Zain's fish surviving since all mine are now dead,

Thanks for being telepathic and letting me know.😂

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club