Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

Glucose can be present normally in urine but it shouldn't be over a certain amount. I'd think lennys son would have a serological test done to check his blood sugar or ask about any possible symptoms of diabetes. And I'm sitting here in uni brain dead on a 3 hour break [emoji30]
That's why I said in any significant quantity [emoji16] 0-0.8mmol/L after a quick Google.

Tom lots of other things make your urine smell too, if I eat fish or meat I'll get a unique odour [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol...I also get a weird smell after a period of very high anxiety...can't work out what it is but it irritates the bladder as well, even if there's not much there.  I've wondered if excess adrenaline can end up in there maybe... :unsure:

What really worries me lately is this very loud gurgling on the lower left hand side at the same time as passing large amounts of urine, can be any time of day or night but has only started in the last 2 years.  I can feel it being 'retained' beforehand as well.  Gurgling only comes from air movement (like a poorly bled vehicle cooling system!) and there shouldn't be any air in that side of things!! 😮

I'm trying to convince myself it's just bowels moving after being 'restricted' by the bladder pushing on them.  All the other IBS related gurgling moves around though, whereas this one's always in the same place.  

The reason I'm so worried about urine is because I used to go all day through school without being able to use the loo or drink anything...and I'd have to make sure I was empty before leaving in the morning.  I know that's a surefire way to cause kidney problems in later life!  :sad:

Health anxiety sucks though, as it all seems so real to me that I can never work out what I should be genuinely concerned about and what I should ignore.  So far just in the last week I've managed to convince myself of: kidney stones, tape worm, gout, root canal, cavities, periodontal disease, gum disease, brain tumor, diabetes, chrons, cut infection, stomach ulcer, flu, thyroid fault, arthritis, sinusitus, tonsillitis, gall stones, colon cancer, appendicitis, random cancerous lump under rib, ingrown toenail and sciatica...

Obviously I couldn't possibly ask the Dr about everything because I'd be there every day!! :laugh: Not that I can get in there at anyway due to contamination OCD lol.  I've tried easing yen in slowly with a few things at a time but that doesn't seem to have worked anyway...  Although I accept I'm my own worst enemy here as I can't have a lot of the tests done that they'd want to do.

• Like 1

As you said, gurgling is probably bowels just moving due to bladder emptying, I get the same and I also get cramping when I've not been to the toilet (for a wee) for a long time!

Ingrown toenails are a bugger!

Cancerous lump under your rib? You're not talking about your xiphoid process are you? 

• Like 2

Crikey, guys - too much information here! Could someone start a separate thread for medical issues? Now, have I ever told you about my dodgy ticker..............?😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@TomsFocus I'm interested to what makes you think about a cancerous bump. I have a buity spot under my left pec and when I squeeze it it feels like a mass that's under it behind my skin. I start squeezing the other pec in the same area and try to think if it feels the same. A melanoma easy way to tell is does it look like a symmetrical circle and feels smooth. If so it's not nothing to worry about. 

18 hours ago, Micro said:

Cancerous lump under your rib? You're not talking about your xiphoid process are you? 

I didn't know what that was...but having just Googled it, nope not that, although I'm glad I've added to my small amount of bodily knowledge. :laugh: 

18 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Now, have I ever told you about my dodgy ticker..............?😀

Alright, Monsieur Alphonse! :tongue:  

16 hours ago, zain611 said:

@TomsFocus I'm interested to what makes you think about a cancerous bump. I have a buity spot under my left pec and when I squeeze it it feels like a mass that's under it behind my skin. I start squeezing the other pec in the same area and try to think if it feels the same. A melanoma easy way to tell is does it look like a symmetrical circle and feels smooth. If so it's not nothing to worry about. 

Mine's much lower down that that, it's underneath the middle of the lowest rib on the left hand side, almost touching that rib.  It's a small hard lump, around the size of a large marble but I can only see/feel the top of it.  Sometimes it's visible through my skin, others it seems to be hidden and further back.  Might be part of an organ (I'm not quite sure what's in that area, and too squeamish to google images of skinned bodies lol) or might be a melanoma...it's been there for years but I only notice it roughly once a month and then it triggers the anxiety.

Chaps get things tested.  Much better to know either way.

I'm 49 now, I get tested for the usual things every year now, prostate PSA test for instance.  

45 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Alright, Monsieur Alphonse! :tongue:  

Good moaning! Ah, I did used to like 'allo 'allo! How about Herr Flick for next time you change your avatar?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

So far just in the last week I've managed to convince myself of: kidney stones, tape worm, gout, root canal, cavities, periodontal disease, gum disease, brain tumor, diabetes, chrons, cut infection, stomach ulcer, flu, thyroid fault, arthritis, sinusitus, tonsillitis, gall stones, colon cancer, appendicitis, random cancerous lump under rib, ingrown toenail and sciatica...

I don't suppose you have ever read "Three Men in a Boat" by Jerome k Jerome. It is an excellent read if you have the right sort of sense of humour. One of the characters in it reads a book on self diagnosing medical problems, and by the time he had gone through it, he was convinced he had every illness in the entire book, apart from housemaids knee, and he wasn't even sure about that!

He said: "I had walked into that reading-room a happy, healthy man. I crawled out a decrepit wreck."

This was set in the 1880s - 1890s, so it is not a new problem!

But a little more seriously, the NHS do have a site that provides some self diagnosis information on common problems. Basically it is to help people decide whether to go to a doctor or not, so helps identify real symptoms from false ones. I would trust it more than most of the random stuff on the 'net. Though maybe you have tried it already, and found it too vague or limited.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tdci-Peter said:

Basically it is to help people decide whether to go to a doctor or not, so helps identify real symptoms from false ones. 

Unfortunately the doctors don't always listen. A friend of ours repeatedly went to his doctor complaining of pain in his upper back/neck and was repeatedly told it was just a sprain etc. He eventually took himself off to A&E and got the same thing. By the time he found anyone to take him seriously it was too late (spinal cancer spread everywhere), it's the funeral next week.

What saddens me even more is that over 45 years ago exactly the same thing happened to the father of my then girlfriend.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

How about Herr Flick for next time you change your avatar?

Ha Ha didn't think you'd actually do it. "For you, zer vill be pudding"!😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Guy Heaton said:

Chaps get things tested.  Much better to know either way.

I'm 49 now, I get tested for the usual things every year now, prostate PSA test for instance.  

Part of my problems come from not being able to cope with the tests, let alone any treatment.  I can't cope with blood or needles for example, so the thought of needing them boosts the fears about something being wrong. :sad:   

53 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Good moaning! Ah, I did used to like 'allo 'allo! How about Herr Flick for next time you change your avatar?

Me too, they don't make sitcoms like that any more!!  :biggrin:  I've been thinking about a new avatar for a couple of weeks...  Not sure I've got Herr Flick's authority, Officer Crabtree is probably more my level, but I'll go with Flick for a while! :biggrin:  

4 minutes ago, Tdci-Peter said:

I don't suppose you have ever read "Three Men in a Boat" by Jerome k Jerome. It is an excellent read if you have the right sort of sense of humour. One of the characters in it reads a book on self diagnosing medical problems, and by the time he had gone through it, he was convinced he had every illness in the entire book, apart from housemaids knee, and he wasn't even sure about that!

He said: "I had walked into that reading-room a happy, healthy man. I crawled out a decrepit wreck."

This was set in the 1880s - 1890s, so it is not a new problem!

But a little more seriously, the NHS do have a site that provides some self diagnosis information on common problems. Basically it is to help people decide whether to go to a doctor or not, so helps identify real symptoms from false ones. I would trust it more than most of the random stuff on the 'net. Though maybe you have tried it already, and found it too vague or limited.

I don't really read tbh, I guess it hasn't been made into a film?  I completely agree though, there have probably always been hypochondriacs!  (Only now it's called 'health anxiety' instead)  There's an oddly similar link to that book and my Nan though...she inherited a large medical book from an elderly neighbour...she donated it to a charity shop after a week as her Mum kept reading it and convincing herself of all the illnesses!! :laugh: 

The problem with the NHS site for me is that it often adds more fuel to the fire.  I was trying to find some relief from bad nausea last week and just happened to read that nausea along with chest pains could be the sign of a heart attack...you can guess what I was feeling within a few minutes. :rolleyes:  It was probably just indigestion, but at that point I was absolutely convinced I was having a heart attack. 🤦‍♂️  

2 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Unfortunately the doctors don't always listen. A friend of ours repeatedly went to his doctor complaining of pain in his upper back/neck and was repeatedly told it was just a sprain etc. He eventually took himself off to A&E and got the same thing. By the time he found anyone to take him seriously it was too late (spinal cancer spread everywhere), it's the funeral next week.

What saddens me even more is that over 45 years ago exactly the same thing happened to the father of my then girlfriend.

Sorry to read that Roger. :sad:  My Mum was reluctantly forced to the GP a few years ago, doubled up with stomach pains and literally crawling around the house...she was just given some laxatives and sent home.  Next day she was rushed to hospital with gallstones...  My Nan also ended up in hospital for a few months after kidney failure due to the concoction of tablets the GP had just been adding to instead of checking whether they would all work together or not.  She did survive it but was never the same afterwards, turned out she didn't even need half the tablets she had previously been on!  I don't like GP's at all tbh, they're basically the OBD2 readers of the medical world.  They know a little bit about everything, but not much about anything.  Sadly you have to go through them before being allowed Forscan though and are completely reliant on them referring you to the right place. 

I've found the GP's don't listen to me at all, especially since having 'anxiety' written on my records in 2011...everything I mention now is just automatically assumed to be caused by anxiety and disregarded.  I've had to specifically ask for some referrals this year as I'm just not getting anywhere and they seem so uninterested in helping with anything out of their usual area...I'm now on GP number 4 in the same amount of years.  I didn't visit a GP at all between 2003 and 2011 despite some pretty serious mental health issues.  When I was pushed to go (2011) I didn't receive any help...exactly as I expected!  So didn't go again until 2015...  And then I was just put on an 18 month waiting list for CBT! :laugh:  When I eventually reached the end of the waiting list, CBT turned out not to work for me so I'm still in no better position.  I have really tried to do something about it this year but am still getting nowhere tbh.  :unsure: 

• Like 2

I looked into CBT a little while ago, and yes, the colossal waiting list meant in the end I never bothered.

14 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

The problem with the NHS site for me is that it often adds more fuel to the fire.  I was trying to find some relief from bad nausea last week and just happened to read that nausea along with chest pains could be the sign of a heart attack...you can guess what I was feeling within a few minutes

Yeah, I know what you mean, it happens to me too.

1 hour ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

complaining of pain in his upper back/neck

Case in point. I just happen to be having a spell of ache or pain in my neck, just off to one side towards the right shoulder. I have been taking Ibuprofen for it occasionally since Friday, but is a bit persistent. Had it before, and it certainly feels like muscular / joint pain. Maybe I will have to consider a visit to a doctor if it persists too much longer! Though my confidence in GPs is not being built up much here.

GPs have worked ok for me in the past, though not always 1st time. I had 3 bouts of frozen shoulder about 10 years ago, just pain killers the first 2 times, then pain killer plus a physio appointment the 3rd time. And the exercises suggested by the physio have cured the problem very well. Not returned since.

• Like 2

I  must say my own GP practice is very good, our friends' (obviously) weren't and we had some appalling experiences with my late mum's practice. On the other hand, I have a very good pal who now lives in Newcastle and I have to say his treatment up there, through 3 seperate (and very rare) cancers has been absolutely magnificent. 

So like most things, I guess, it's a bit of a lottery/matter of luck!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Guy Heaton said:

I looked into CBT a little while ago, and yes, the colossal waiting list meant in the end I never bothered.

Tbf, it's not just the waiting list, CBT does work for some people but the problems I have mean that CBT isn't really going to work for me.

I'm agoraphobic so can't stand being trapped indoors away from home.  I suffer with severe contamination OCD to the point where I can't even breathe near another person.  And have major social anxiety which causes so much reflux I physically can't speak face to face most of the time.  So obviously the ideal fix for that is to put me in a small room with a person for an hour at a time... :rolleyes:

You can probably tell why I spend so much time on here now!! :laugh:

I've been to 3 sessions over the last 7 years so far, it's only ever made things worse!  

I also find the basis of CBT baffling...the idea is that things won't be as bad as you think when you get there...but in my case they're always that bad, and often worse! :unsure:

I do try and do my own 'self directed' CBT/exposure and force myself into things as much as possible but it doesn't seem to be helping.

I don't really know of any other treatment for the mental side of things though...  Preferably something online & text based to start with!

10 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

I  must say my own GP practice is very good, our friends' (obviously) weren't and we had some appalling experiences with my late mum's practice. On the other hand, I have a very good pal who now lives in Newcastle and I have to say his treatment up there, through 3 seperate (and very rare) cancers has been absolutely magnificent. 

So like most things, I guess, it's a bit of a lottery/matter of luck!

Yeah, it definitely is a lottery, but not one where you can chose the numbers as you're restricted by local area. :sad:

I've only recently found out how many services, particularly mental ones, are divided around the country instead of being nationally standardised as well.  It's frustrating to know there would be more devices available if I lived in a different area.

19 minutes ago, Tdci-Peter said:

Yeah, I know what you mean, it happens to me too.

Case in point. I just happen to be having a spell of ache or pain in my neck, just off to one side towards the right shoulder. I have been taking Ibuprofen for it occasionally since Friday, but is a bit persistent. Had it before, and it certainly feels like muscular / joint pain. Maybe I will have to consider a visit to a doctor if it persists too much longer! Though my confidence in GPs is not being built up much here.

GPs have worked ok for me in the past, though not always 1st time. I had 3 bouts of frozen shoulder about 10 years ago, just pain killers the first 2 times, then pain killer plus a physio appointment the 3rd time. And the exercises suggested by the physio have cured the problem very well. Not returned since.

If you do go to the GP and just get fobbed off with painkillers, it's probably worth asking for physio again if it was so successful last time.  

Part of the CBT process does mean it gets worse before it gets better.

It worked very well for me - but, that's probably because 80% of it is identical to the leadership & management training I've already had...just turned inwards rather than other people.

My first 3 sessions were horrendous!  I felt so much worse when I left.  But, my counsellor was very upfront and honest right in the beginning and told me that would likely happen.

You need to get to the route of your issues - to be 100% honest with yourself.  That's hard.  You chip away at it little by little...then all of a sudden, it hits you!  Like a runaway freight train. 

Obviously, I'm not a counsellor - so can't tell you how to do it, but I can share my experiences.

I started with the expected major unload.  Then started looking at each bit individually.  Some things weren't effecting me as much as others...so they were dealt with fairly quickly - it's just that they added to the overall problem.  

Getting to the nitty-gritty was hard.  I had to admit things that I hadn't even admitted to myself.  Once that was out, it started to get easier.  I know it sounds stupid, but writing down things helped in the beginning.  I'd split a page into 3 columns - My problem/issue as a title with my thoughts, emotions and what I need to do to stop that as the 3 columns.  After a while, I stopped needing to write it down...granted, I still talk to myself - but hey...don't we all.

The biggest issues with CBT are that you need to be fully committed to it, trust in your counsellor to guide you through it, put in shed-loads of effort and be able to open up - even to yourself.

I was surprised at what issues (and how many) were affecting me at the time.  Admittedly, this was also done in conjunction with medication.  I came off my meds last year, had a big wobble back in June, and am now back on different meds...due to be going back to work shortly.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, SeanW said:

Part of the CBT process does mean it gets worse before it gets better.

It worked very well for me - but, that's probably because 80% of it is identical to the leadership & management training I've already had...just turned inwards rather than other people.

My first 3 sessions were horrendous!  I felt so much worse when I left.  But, my counsellor was very upfront and honest right in the beginning and told me that would likely happen.

You need to get to the route of your issues - to be 100% honest with yourself.  That's hard.  You chip away at it little by little...then all of a sudden, it hits you!  Like a runaway freight train. 

Obviously, I'm not a counsellor - so can't tell you how to do it, but I can share my experiences.

I started with the expected major unload.  Then started looking at each bit individually.  Some things weren't effecting me as much as others...so they were dealt with fairly quickly - it's just that they added to the overall problem.  

Getting to the nitty-gritty was hard.  I had to admit things that I hadn't even admitted to myself.  Once that was out, it started to get easier.  I know it sounds stupid, but writing down things helped in the beginning.  I'd split a page into 3 columns - My problem/issue as a title with my thoughts, emotions and what I need to do to stop that as the 3 columns.  After a while, I stopped needing to write it down...granted, I still talk to myself - but hey...don't we all.

The biggest issues with CBT are that you need to be fully committed to it, trust in your counsellor to guide you through it, put in shed-loads of effort and be able to open up - even to yourself.

I was surprised at what issues (and how many) were affecting me at the time.  Admittedly, this was also done in conjunction with medication.  I came off my meds last year, had a big wobble back in June, and am now back on different meds...due to be going back to work shortly.

Thanks Sean!  I can tell you're not a counsellor....you've made more sense in one post there than I've had from 3 counsellors (well, therapists!) so far! :laugh: 

I'm surprised you noticed such a big difference on the meds though, others I know on SSRI's just get plenty of side effects without much improvement.  My psychology report back in 2015 suggested that I need CBT to be able to take meds before going on to further treatment (both CBT/ERP & meds) to tackle the actual issues...but that the NHS doesn't fund anywhere near as much treatment as I'd need so basically go f myself... :rolleyes: :lol:  However the psychologist also completely misunderstood my reasons for not being able to take pills so that was a total waste of time...but of course, it was face to face in a small room where I could barely speak.  Nothing in that environment is ever going to work for me, not to start off with at least.  I can't even deal with members of my own family that I've known for over 20 years in that sort of environment...  

I can almost guarantee I wouldn't be able to risk taking pills within the allowed NHS 6 hours of CBT.  I have a hell of a job getting food in every day because of my fears around getting ill from it...and every day that's reinforced by the IBS, nausea & reflux making me ill!!  I know I can't cope with feeling or being ill because I have to go through it everyday, I can't try any new foods and certainly can't risk pills with known side effects!  I need to be able to stop, or at least reduce, those physical issues before I've got any chance of working on the mental ones.  But I'm sure a large part of the trigger for those is anxiety!  I just end up going round in circles tbh.  I also saw a dietician for the 'digestive' stuff earlier in the year who was less than helpful because again I couldn't say much so she didn't understand and actually suggested things that would make it worse rather than better.  I had specifically asked the GP (via a letter as I cant get into the surgery) for something text based like a food diary analysis.  Yet the GP decided to send me to a face to face hospital appointment...somehow they thought that was appropriate when I can't even get in the surgery due to contamination fears!  I realise I'm an awkward bugger, and accept that maybe there aren't things available...but they should have just sent a letter saying that!

There's also a huge number of things that I wouldn't ever want to discuss with anyone, let alone allow to be kept on record for the rest of my life.  Maybe they're part of the OCD, or maybe I'm just a horrible person.  But either way, opening up isn't something I'm good at as I'm always worried to let a little too much out...  People say the Doctors heard it all before but I managed to shock both a GP & a therapist with something I thought was at the 'lighter' end of the scale... :laugh:  Needless to say, I didn't go any further there! :unsure:

I am glad to hear you've had a positive outcome though, and reading that has genuinely made me think about trying CBT again.  I just need to find a way of doing it online via text to start with at least.

• Like 1

@Lenny could I ask what pharmaceutical jobs you could recommend for me at masters or even PhD level? I can't seem to find job vacancies with a good salary so assume they would be applicable when working internally in the company 🤔.

I was looking at clinical trials. With a phd I believe Id the one leading the clinical trial team. With experience of that hopefully move onto management which surprisingly is about £50-80k.

39 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@Lenny could I ask what pharmaceutical jobs you could recommend for me at masters or even PhD level? I can't seem to find job vacancies with a good salary so assume they would be applicable when working internally in the company 🤔.

I was looking at clinical trials. With a phd I believe Id the one leading the clinical trial team. With experience of that hopefully move onto management which surprisingly is about £50-80k.

Im not sure mate perhaps I'm misreading your post here; but I do know and the best way I can explain it is that no Bugatti garage or NASA site is going to let you pilot there team and years on development machine with a provisional license mate, they would need lots of proof of experience clinical trials is billions invested As I said before not everything is in the books especially in research and development your writing the book in that position.

Only certain places operate clinical trials theres alot of data integrity involved aswell, I would have thought the figure to be in a higher £80k+ bracket for the spear head position as im a chemical process operator and I'm on £57k with no PhD I manufacture what they above tell me

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

Im not sure mate perhaps I'm misreading your post here; but I do know and the best way I can explain it is that no Bugatti garage or NASA site is going to let you pilot there team and years on development machine with a provisional license mate, they would need lots of proof of experience clinical trials is billions invested As I said before not everything is in the books especially in research and development your writing the book in that position.

Only certain places operate clinical trials theres alot of data integrity involved aswell, I would have thought the figure to be in a higher £80k+ bracket for the spear head position as im a chemical process operator and I'm on £57k with no PhD I manufacture what they above tell me

Yeah I know you have to start somewhere 👍. I just don't know where to start 😭. I really want to go on this scientist training program but there's so little vacancies available each year its probably near impossible to get in. Will try to apply for next year's one. 

The clinical trials stuff there are a few not far from me but the thing which puts me off now is it being a temporary role rather than a permanent job. I mainly just want a job where I know after some experience I can make my way up and have a really good salary. Can't really find jobs like that. I only think that the good job roles with good pay would be posted within the industry so only workers their see it and apply internally. 

Its honestly stressing me out now. 

9 hours ago, zain611 said:

Yeah I know you have to start somewhere 👍. I just don't know where to start 😭. I really want to go on this scientist training program but there's so little vacancies available each year its probably near impossible to get in. Will try to apply for next year's one. 

The clinical trials stuff there are a few not far from me but the thing which puts me off now is it being a temporary role rather than a permanent job. I mainly just want a job where I know after some experience I can make my way up and have a really good salary. Can't really find jobs like that. I only think that the good job roles with good pay would be posted within the industry so only workers their see it and apply internally. 

Its honestly stressing me out now. 

Every job I see advertised since the early millennia over here is advertised as a temporary role for either six or twelve months because this makes it easier for the company to lay off a new employee if there attendance is bad or there not fulfilling their contract, 

However once in a position; if one has excellent time keeping and proves to be an asset to the company then one would most likely be offered a permanent contract at the end of the temporary, could even start a thread asking has anyone ever gotten a permanent role following a temporary contract, personally I have in the past three jobs.

• Like 1

@zain611 also just to mention our son got the all clear in the hospital hes not diabetic, 

So we all had some Mars mcflurry's and coca-cola in mcdonalds to celebrate 😂 just joking 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Every job I see advertised since the early millennia over here is advertised as a temporary role for either six or twelve months because this makes it easier for the company to lay off a new employee if there attendance is bad or there not fulfilling their contract, 

However once in a position; if one has excellent time keeping and proves to be an asset to the company then one would most likely be offered a permanent contract at the end of the temporary, could even start a thread asking has anyone ever gotten a permanent role following a temporary contract, personally I have in the past three jobs.

That's good to know 👍. My uncle for example has had several contract jobs but I don't think he was able to get permanent places from it. He's temper isn't good which might explain it. My aunty worries about this as it disturbs the balance of their family such as having money for the mortgage and kids. She works in a university which is located in the campus of my uni and is a physics lecturer. She told me a secret yesterday that she got into management not long ago. The thing is she's getting paid under £40k for that position and that's managing 7 lecturers and having meetings with them to try and see if they are able to tell her any troubles they have. She did state this management experience is new to her so probably that's based on the wage. 

I am beginning to think back on trying to go for that scientist training program. Its not impossible as my friend's friend got in with a first class degree in cardiac science. I read up about a girl who applied once, sadly didn't get in then managed to get in after her second attempt. Thing is she went Oxford so don't know if that helped her. 

With me I have a first class degree and hopefully a masters soon from university college london UCL so hopefully they will look at that. Only thing is I don't really have any lab experience which I hope they don't look at. Makes me think I should just apply for this and go onto a biomed training if I don't get in first time then keep applying each year. Didn't know how stressful job searching is 😢

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

@zain611 also just to mention our son got the all clear in the hospital hes not diabetic, 

So we all had some Mars mcflurry's and coca-cola in mcdonalds to celebrate 😂 just joking 

That's good to hear 👍. Just curious to what made them tell you to come back urgently. Hope you and the wife aren't stressed now 

Was busy travelling to uni between the last message hence I'm replying now. Have a seminar in a pharmacy building 😁

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club