Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

44 minutes ago, zain611 said:

No need for me I'm doing 6 miles a week 🤣

I was up at 05:30 downstairs by 06:00 let the dog out the back garden then the son came down at 06:30 

Wife got up at 09:37 🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, dezwez said:

LOL😄

It's true 😂. The new uni I'm going to I have to take public transport there and I only get time to drive in the weekends nows

• Like 2

I don't like finding out the current Tutankhamun exhibition at the Saatchi museum is the last time it'll ever leave Egypt... :sad:

It's on for 6 months so if a miracle occurs between now and then I might be able to see it! :laugh:

• Like 1

Linked to my I do like post, I don't like coming last in timed laps in my rally experience (Toyota GT86's) today at Brands Hatch. Two 20 minute sessions on different circuits with a timed lap on each. Of course, I made an error on both timed laps and finished a combined 46 seconds slower than my mate who came with me. Apparently the instructor said I had been doing ok in the build up laps but of course I save the errors until last lap :crybaby::laughing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TomsFocus said:

I don't like finding out the current Tutankhamun exhibition at the Saatchi museum is the last time it'll ever leave Egypt... :sad:

It's on for 6 months so if a miracle occurs between now and then I might be able to see it! :laugh:

Go Tom, you'll regret it if you don't!!

8 minutes ago, Zico said:

Go Tom, you'll regret it if you don't!!

I know I will, I'll have to add it the list of other regrets this year so far! :lol:

Regret not seeing Ed Sheeran when he was literally 15 mins drive away in July.  Not seeing Russel Howard at about 10 mins away in September.  Simon Reeve at 25 miles this week.  

I've got no chance of getting to London 100 miles away...plus all the traffic and people etc lol.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I know I will, I'll have to add it the list of other regrets this year so far! :lol:

Regret not seeing Ed Sheeran when he was literally 15 mins drive away in July.  Not seeing Russel Howard at about 10 mins away in September.  Simon Reeve at 25 miles this week.  

I've got no chance of getting to London 100 miles away...plus all the traffic and people etc lol.

I just saw the MPIRE car meet and that it's taking place in London. Only 20 miles away. Just dont like the amount of people who have money and coming in with flashy cars to these events. Was watching a livestream of a YouTuber there and couldn't see one affordable car there. Just makes me think I might look like a bit of a tool coming in with a fiesta though saying that it's not no ordinary one you see on the streets or even ordinary from factory 

DSC_0526.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

I just saw the MPIRE car meet and that it's taking place in London. Only 20 miles away. Just dont like the amount of people who have money and coming in with flashy cars to these events. Was watching a livestream of a YouTuber there and couldn't see one affordable car there. Just makes me think I might look like a bit of a tool coming in with a fiesta though saying that it's not no ordinary one you see on the streets or even ordinary from factory 

DSC_0526.JPG

MPIRE probably isn't the right meet for the Fiesta in all honesty.  That group is for BMW M cars and supercars afaik...as nice as the fiesta is, I'm not sure it'd fit in there lol.  There must be plenty of other local meets and shows with more variety though?  I reckon Broke Boys would have been good a couple of weeks ago, was in Essex about half way between us!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

MPIRE probably isn't the right meet for the Fiesta in all honesty.  That group is for BMW M cars and supercars afaik...as nice as the fiesta is, I'm not sure it'd fit in there lol.  There must be plenty of other local meets and shows with more variety though?  I reckon Broke Boys would have been good a couple of weeks ago, was in Essex about half way between us!

I'd say the easter event I went to at slims detailing was right. Was my first car event I ever went to. Saw this really rare g60 rallye

DSC_0120.JPG

DSC_0119.JPG

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

MOT time today 😯

good luck ☺️

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I hope you checked the bulbs this year. :wink: 

All working this time round, stupid things will probably go pop on the way there 😂.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

All working this time round, stupid things will probably go pop on the way there 😂.

Haha, well good luck anyway!  I always hate MOT time even though I know nothing should be wrong lol.  You've reminded me I've only got a couple of weeks before it's due on the Golf...don't even know where to take it this year yet!

• Like 1

Well not too bad, apparently one of the indicators is discoloured so swapped a new bulb in and it’s passed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

Well not too bad, apparently one of the indicators is discoloured so swapped a new bulb in and it’s passed.

well done 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dezwez said:

well done 

Thanks Del, not even any serious corrosion to talk about (seeing as its a Ford!) so really pleased.

I don't like the young lady who cut across me on a roundabout this evening. They either came out of the junction onto the roundabout without looking right OR took the wrong lane from another junction (to go straight ahead) and ending up round the wrong lane to end up cutting across the front of me. Either way they ended up a few inches away from being hit square on as I cleared traffic that had been in front of me. Thankfully everything was at slow speed so nothing came of it.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

Get some nice bright LEDs 😀

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Zico said:

I don't like the young lady who cut across me on a roundabout this evening. They either came out of the junction onto the roundabout without looking right OR took the wrong lane from another junction (to go straight ahead) and ending up round the wrong lane to end up cutting across the front of me. Either way they ended up a few inches away from being hit square on as I cleared traffic that had been in front of me. Thankfully everything was at slow speed so nothing came of it.

Have you looked at reported these people to the police? In my area the met actually encouraged people to submit dash cam footage to them on a website. Was surprised on the results. 

Screenshot_20191018-190843.png

• Like 1

@zain611 the last matter wasn't something that I believe was intentional but more likely a stupid error. The traffic was a bit grid locked so I had approached the roundabout to take the third exit off and then had to wait a minute on the inside of the roundabout before I could come off.

The one time I recently came close to passing on dashcam footage to the Police was when I witnessed the Domino's driver in front of me watching a film on his phone (cradle in the front window) but the footage on the dashcam didn't show anything other than a dark smudge which you couldn't make out as even a phone let alone something being played back on it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zico said:

@zain611 the last matter wasn't something that I believe was intentional but more likely a stupid error. The traffic was a bit grid locked so I had approached the roundabout to take the third exit off and then had to wait a minute on the inside of the roundabout before I could come off.

The one time I recently came close to passing on dashcam footage to the Police was when I witnessed the Domino's driver in front of me watching a film on his phone (cradle in the front window) but the footage on the dashcam didn't show anything other than a dark smudge which you couldn't make out as even a phone let alone something being played back on it.

I get you 👍. Yeah there are people who make genuine mistakes. I wish dash cams came in really good quality. Most of them the picture quality isn't good enough that you might not be able to see the persons number plate. 

• Like 1

Halloween 🦹‍♂️🧛‍♂️🦸‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧟‍♂️👯‍♂️

I don't like Halloween never did,

Although I'm working this year which is great and its mid week also been raining all night and day so it should pass fairly ok. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lenny said:

Halloween 🦹‍♂️🧛‍♂️🦸‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧟‍♂️👯‍♂️

Although I'm working this year which is great and its mid week also been raining all night and day so it should pass fairly ok. 

Its that time of year again 😳

Can just hear the little people outside making noises. Had one knock on the door. Pressed the door bell once then started flapping the letter box followed by another press of the bell 😬. Some people really want some chocolate. 

Happy at least I'm off for a week after tomorrow and have my birthday in 6 days 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lenny said:

Do what a pal of mine does. When they come to the door and say "trick or treat?" he says "I'll have a treat, please", takes one of their sweets (if they've got any yet) and shuts the door in their face!😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club