Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX
聽Share

37 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I've had this happen to me a few times when commenting. I thought the YouTuber got sick of me commenting on his vids 馃槀. I have got a lot of likes on a few comments on several vids in the top 3 most liked comments which I'm surprised on.聽

Haven't had time to watch your vids also. I'm trying to do my essay but doing it so slowly聽

Lol, yeah that's what I'm worried about, people will think I'm ignoring them! 馃槷 :laugh:

No worries, tbh I don't expect you to watch all of them, there are much more entertaining things to watch, especially when you want a break from studying! :biggrin: 聽 I got really into Ross's videos since you mentioned winning his competition a few weeks ago...gutted about his ST atm! 馃槷

34 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Agree with the last thing probably shouldn't of said anything. Luckily I don't really have anything which could track me. I do have a picture of my fiesta on there but with the old reg. The irony is that person who said that got 6 likes and my response to him got 3 likes which I said was 'true 馃槀. Just don't like bad drivers'.聽

That 5 series I came across had black wheels and tinted rear plates (not sure of the front). I'm starting to have a hatred for people with tinted plates as I just think they use them so people can't read they reg if they did something wrong.聽

I try to keep my FB profile 'low' as well...but with my surname it's impossible...聽 There's only one of me in the UK...ironic really considering I look like an EDL member. :lol:聽 I don't have any car pictures on there any more, but do have a face photo, albeit an old one.聽 I did get worried selling something selling on Marketplace recently...someone asked for the post code at 8pm, so I gave them a nearby one just in case...5 minutes later they reckoned they were outside!!聽 In the dark & rain and without having said they were coming immediately!聽 馃槷聽 I got scared, told them I wasn't home (as they hadn't given a time!) and blocked them...聽 No idea if it was genuine or not but there's no way I was meeting a stranger in the dark.聽 Worried for a few days afterwards that he'd know my face...聽 I should've worn one of those comedy glasses with a big nose and a moustache! :laugh: 聽聽

• Like 2

[mention=28494]Stoney871[/mention] is there any reason for us getting the '-200' error when trying to upload pictures? Haven't been able to upload pics since yesterday聽

I have no problems my end.

Maybe admin can have a look I hope.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Lol, yeah that's what I'm worried about, people will think I'm ignoring them! 馃槷 :laugh:

No worries, tbh I don't expect you to watch all of them, there are much more entertaining things to watch, especially when you want a break from studying! :biggrin: 聽 I got really into Ross's videos since you mentioned winning his competition a few weeks ago...gutted about his ST atm! 馃槷

I try to keep my FB profile 'low' as well...but with my surname it's impossible...聽 There's only one of me in the UK...ironic really considering I look like an EDL member. :lol:聽 I don't have any car pictures on there any more, but do have a face photo, albeit an old one.聽 I did get worried selling something selling on Marketplace recently...someone asked for the post code at 8pm, so I gave them a nearby one just in case...5 minutes later they reckoned they were outside!!聽 In the dark & rain and without having said they were coming immediately!聽 馃槷聽 I got scared, told them I wasn't home (as they hadn't given a time!) and blocked them...聽 No idea if it was genuine or not but there's no way I was meeting a stranger in the dark.聽 Worried for a few days afterwards that he'd know my face...聽 I should've worn one of those comedy glasses with a big nose and a moustache! :laugh: 聽聽

There's another YouTuber called FF04ORD (one who I won the lego dust caps from) and jmncarter who have an ST. Yeah it's sad what happened to his but I think he's getting it fixed now.聽

Good move you did on that buyer. You don't know in this world nowadays. Yesterday I was looking at other crimes posted in the area and my mind became vigilant yesterday when I went shopping with mum. My neighbour across the road had got broken into on my birthday. Poor lady passed away several months back and her grand daughter is trying to sell the house and visits everyday to check up. Thankfully the low life's didn't find anything as the house was emptied out however they cut the garden flood light and smashed the rear door glass

• Like 1

Pics working from laptop for me too...聽 Image compression might be a bit off though?聽馃き:whistling:

IMG_20160529_133624256.thumb.jpg.c99b6429fcbcc3e15efa52a7662dc37b.jpg

• Like 2

Pictures are back, wait no its not. Seems to be only working with IMG not DSC 馃槶馃榿

So a dont like. Not long ago I had someone cut into my lane nearly hitting me 馃が. Soon after a idiot went in the wrong lane to go in the local asda 馃槀. I absolutely don't feel tense or mad which is really great. Thinking I might report it. 2 in 1

Edit: so I reported the drivers. @Stoney871聽felt like I was doing my own investigation 馃槀. The car which went in the oncoming lane and cut through a red light I had to keep pausing and playing back the footage. I could get the first 2 and last 3 characters of the reg so had to do some trial and error. It's a hyundai ioniq and they are made from 2016 so put in 65,66 etc until I found the car and the right colour.聽

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, iantt said:

still not working for me.聽

Same but it's doing the same thing like you said.聽

Okay managed to get the screenshots in. You can see the culprits I've reported 馃槫

Screenshot_20191108-182544.png

Screenshot_20191108-182626.png

• Like 1

Well my first car is gone, got 拢550 for it in the end. Was quite sad to see it drive off with its new owner, but looking forward to the new car!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

Well my first car is gone, got 拢550 for it in the end. Was quite sad to see it drive off with its new owner, but looking forward to the new car!

Well you didn't hang about there!聽 I wish I had your decisiveness! :laugh:

• Haha 1

Does anyone know if Morrisons have an online stock checker?

I don't like the local one never stocking the item I need....I rarely go there either, only for items not sold elsewhere!

You can check Tesco stock via Facebook messenger (automated), just wondered if Morrisons had an equivalent?

That's nothing, our Tesco was evacuated due to a woman walking in with a Waitrose bag聽 in her hand. 馃槄馃槄馃槄馃槄馃槄

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

On the subject of supermarkets, my local Tesco was evacuated today because a bloke walked in waving a meat cleaver!

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/video-shows-man-meat-cleaver-3524247

Well that's slightly concerning!聽 :unsure:聽 There's a sign on our local saying no football boots, hoods or helmets...nothing about knives though! 馃槷

Also, who on earth wrapped this!?聽 What a state!聽 Yianni would not approve... :laugh:

0_DSC_6392JPG.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Well that's slightly concerning!聽 :unsure:聽 There's a sign on our local saying no football boots, hoods or helmets...nothing about knives though! 馃槷

Also, who on earth wrapped this!?聽 What a state!聽 Yianni would not approve... :laugh:

0_DSC_6392JPG.jpg

It is a bit concerning tbh! I've got to do my shop there tonight, wish me luck! I often see that Insignia going round, didn't realise it was an armed police car with a shonky vinyl job聽馃槀

• Haha 1

@Stoney871 just got this email today from the met about the report I sent to them. Not sure what to do. I have no time to go to court but would the case still be dealt with?聽

Screenshot_20191112-140356.png

Screenshot_20191112-140406.png

I don't like hearing late last night that a wonderful man who took me into his family 31 years ago had passed away.聽
My lovely foster dad died last night after a battle with COPD and a short stay in hospital.聽
He truly was a wonderful man. He took me in during a time of need, he helped me grow, he taught me things and most of all, he put up with all the hassle of raising me through all my temper tantrums and teenage attitudes.聽

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Nick Y said:

I don't like hearing late last night that a wonderful man who took me into his family 31 years ago had passed away.聽
My lovely foster dad died last night after a battle with COPD and a short stay in hospital.聽
He truly was a wonderful man. He took me in during a time of need, he helped me grow, he taught me things and most of all, he put up with all the hassle of raising me through all my temper tantrums and teenage attitudes.聽

Sorry to hear nick. Was he a smoker? COPD isn't good and surprisingly is kind of common in the healthcare setting. Reminds me of my grandads brother who past away because he's lung function had severely decreased and an infection got him.聽

Tantrums and teenage behaviour I think we've all done so your not the only one so I'm sure he was prepared.聽

1 minute ago, zain611 said:

Sorry to hear nick. Was he a smoker? COPD isn't good and surprisingly is kind of common in the healthcare setting. Reminds me of my grandads brother who past away because he's lung function had severely decreased and an infection got him.聽

Tantrums and teenage behaviour I think we've all done so your not the only one so I'm sure he was prepared.聽

Yes, he was a smoker and had smoked for 60 years.聽

My tantrums weren't like normal childrens tantrums. I had severe behavioural issues as a child and these issues continued well into my teens. I ruined family holidays, family gatherings, friend meetings etc but he stuck by me. He watched me grow into the person I am today. Even though times have been difficult for me with mental health into adulthood, he didn't love me any less than he loved his own daughter, wife and grandkids.聽

• Like 3

I don't like finding out that one of my local VAG shows won't be going ahead at all next year and the other is changing to 'any make or model'. :sad:

On the plus side though...that does open up my buying choice a bit more... hopefully I'll have something interesting enough to show by next summer!!聽馃

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I don't like finding out that one of my local VAG shows won't be going ahead at all next year and the other is changing to 'any make or model'. :sad:

On the plus side though...that does open up my buying choice a bit more... hopefully I'll have something interesting enough to show by next summer!!聽馃

MK2 ST and forget about the 19mpg in town 馃槣

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

Tom will have to uprate the suspension to comfort 馃榿

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

Tempting!!聽 But sadly not.聽 :sad:

Thought about Mk3 ST's though, I'm sure cruise was an option and the ride is slightly better...hmm...if only they weren't so ugly!聽 Can't afford a facelift.聽 Tbh I'm looking for more of a luxury saloon type thing I think...聽聽馃聽 Had so many hatches and estates I think I need something totally different this time.

4 hours ago, zain611 said:

Tom will have to uprate the suspension to comfort 馃榿

It would be funny if wasn't so true...聽 Has anyone put a lift kit on an ST225 yet? :laugh:

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club