Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

Playstation Network is down. 
Can't watch any streaming services (amazon, Netflix etc), all games locked and the system is telling me to register my PS4 pro as primary. It won't let you register the system as primary or restore the licences though as it brings up the error message that playstation network is undergoing maintenance (which it isn't according to their status pages). 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nick Y said:

Playstation Network is down. 
Can't watch any streaming services (Amazon, Netflix etc), all games locked and the system is telling me to register my PS4 pro as primary. It won't let you register the system as primary or restore the licences though as it brings up the error message that playstation network is undergoing maintenance (which it isn't according to their status pages). 

After 2 days of no Xbox, CoD needs an update this morning so it looks like it's going to be Bargain Hunt for both of us today! :rolleyes: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Had a second day of it yesterday as well...  Internet finally came back on about 10pm last night.  36 hours without internet really reminded me just awful life is without the distraction of the internet! :unsure: :laugh: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

After 2 days of no Xbox, CoD needs an update this morning so it looks like it's going to be Bargain Hunt for both of us today! :rolleyes: 

The program "can't pay take it away" always reminds me of the pontipines in the kids show called "in the night Garden" 

When the eviction notice people are called to evict Tennant's from a sub let one bedroom apartment in London.

2 hours ago, BigLen said:

The program "can't pay take it away" always reminds me of the pontipines in the kids show called "in the night Garden" 

When the eviction notice people are called to evict Tennant's from a sub let one bedroom apartment in London.

• Haha 1

Two of our kids returning to school tomorrow; one of them it's there first day, 

Neither of them required to wear any masks as there both under twelve which I think is stupid if I can say that word on here; 

They both have no problems wearing masks for us when in shops; our eldest made masks on her sewing machine following YouTube videos during full lockdown.

I'm feeling old now as our youngest is starting school and worried they will bring home the virus, 

I know school won't last until November but at the same time nobody wants to see there kids contract the virus or bring it home to others. 

The pubs can't open but kids can go to school, I can't have more than seven people in my house but a classroom can have twenty seven including the teacher towering above all of them and shouting out deposit of saliva as well as mingling in the staff room on tea breaks. 

Its crazy

I dont like washing my Fiesta ST and it taking 3 hours, not including the inside.

I think not using it much, and consequently not washing it much, in the last 6 months hasn't been good for it. Pollen and spiders have been the bane of my morning... :wallbash:

• Like 1

@TimST2 I haven't washed mine since lockdown as it just got dirty faster the next day with the baked on sand pollen in the first few weeks. In the last few weeks it's lashed it down with so much rain that it's pretty much washed itself. The only thing I have cleaned have been the windows as they haven't quite cleared enough.

• Like 1

Haven't cleaned mine since March.

Surprisingly it doesn't look too bad, as with Zico, I find the rain washes it eventually.  Screenwash does the windows.  The wheels are grim though.  And there's so much spiders web around the mirrors it looks like one of those Halloween decorations. :sad:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Haven't cleaned mine since March.

Me too. In fact the only time it's had a thorough wash in 2.5 years is when it's been in the dealers (unlike most, my local Ford place actually make a decent job of the complimentary wash, with no swirls on the paint afterwards).  I do make sure I thoroughly wash off any bird crap as soon as it appears though, and clean the brake dust off the wheels regularly, plus the screen and windows as it's always nice to see where you're goingl😀

• Like 2

Well I've just spent most of the day washing my car, cleaned it every 2 weeks during lock down just for something to do lol.
I didn't like noticing water spots on the window and over spray on the inside on the drive home, then streaks from washer fluid trying to get rid of spots,
So that was another 20min of work when I got home.

• Like 1

Don't like putting the Volvo in for a knocking noise to be told the brake caliper was HANGING OFF :ohmy:

Whether the bolt wasn't tightened enough or never fitted in the first place (brakes done for MOT in July) it doesn't say much for the garage that did the work, plus the welding they did for the MOT wasn't up to standard either :thumbdown:

Moral of the story, don't assume that because a car has a fresh MOT when you buy it that it is actually SAFE!!  Thank goodness it was me that was driving it and not my mother, as she would probably have ignored the noise and then I dread to think what would/could have happened.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2020 at 8:01 PM, RAIDER32 said:

Well I've just spent most of the day washing my car

I didn't like the local pond life spitting on my clean car this evening 😡
Lottery win can't come soon enough this area is going from bad to worse, someone just got stabbed down the road from me.

• Sad 1

@RAIDER32 that post makes me glad that I live where I live. Mostly crime free, apart from a recent public toilet wrecking spree! 

@jmurray01 sounds like you'll not be using that garage again 😉

Went to work yesterday morning and forgot to bring a packet of cheese & onion crisps which were sitting on the kitchen counter worktop,
Our daughter got these pictures of our dog Liam watching out the window while I drove away; he was trying to remind me about the crisps [emoji23]
IMG_20200824_141938.thumb.jpg.6fa7c1ff41d0e274445cfbd93b9c7f8f.jpg
IMG_20200824_142116.thumb.jpg.a371d367af70334dab080c92c4a7095c.jpgYou forgot your crisps Len..
Sadly temptation got the better of his generosity at some point across the nine hours that I was away; because he stank of cheese & onion crisps when I got back home; 
Is that a Beagle you have there..love dog's,had my jack russ 13yrs now..
Your lucky my jack would of eaten them crisps and said sod all[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

IMG-20200830-WA0000.thumb.jpg.cc12b6be7282a4e20733cdd35426a974.jpg

15 minutes ago, V6 Lover said:

Is that a Beagle you have there..love dog's,had my jack russ 13yrs now..
Your lucky my jack would of eaten them crisps and said sod allemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Yeah that's Liam he's a Bearnese Beagle bit bigger than a pure beagle he's 3ft long and almost 2ft tall but a pure softy 

Lyes on my lap like a baby with his back paws in the air and front paws around my neck 😂 loves to be petted and steals things for the chase; takes the TV remote or your mobile phone but won't bite it; just holds it in his mouth and runs around until to catch him or provide a treat. 

We have him since he was eight weeks old. He's now a year old last march 

IMG-20200830-WA0007.thumb.jpg.7c2e94ecb368213e634c58dad14ddf0d.jpg

IMG-20200830-WA0002.thumb.jpg.e87368b91e6fe7173ded28256b40b642.jpg

• Like 3

I don't like the TV remote becoming intermittent last night...pressing the buttons harder didn't seem to have any effect. :laugh: 

Hopefully just batteries, right?  No problem, bought 2 packs of AA's on Monday for the Xbox controller.

Slip the back off the remote to find it takes AAA's... 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, iantt said:

more and more stuff now made from plastic. 

Screenshot_20200903-175601_Gallery.jpg

What's that on?  Didn't know anything new used leaf springs nowadays!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I don't like the TV remote becoming intermittent last night...pressing the buttons harder didn't seem to have any effect. :laugh: 

Hopefully just batteries, right?  No problem, bought 2 packs of AA's on Monday for the Xbox controller.

Slip the back off the remote to find it takes AAA's... 🤦‍♂️

Third World Problem man, 😂

The Struggle is Real 

On 9/2/2020 at 6:56 AM, Turvey said:

@jmurray01 sounds like you'll not be using that garage again 😉

I never did, it was done before I bought it :laugh:

Question is do I report it to VOSA... :confused:

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

What's that on?  Didn't know anything new used leaf springs nowadays!

Transit

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club