Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX
聽Share

25 minutes ago, Turvey said:

I don't like our dishwasher not working correctly! 馃檮

Built-in Siemens that must be about 20 years old, sticking on 1 minute remaining for 10-20 minutes and not draining.

Could be a blockage in the drain going by Google, so guessing I'm getting the toolbox out tomorrow 馃檮

My parents dishwasher was doing pretty much the same. Thought it was the dishwasher faulty. Bought new one but on removing old dishwasher we found a fat berg in the drain to the main under sink drain. Cleared it out and it worked fine. Still fitted the new dishwasher.聽

• Like 1

Yeah, thinking and hoping that it's some like that 馃 it did drain eventually so I've emptied it and put it on an intensive hot wash and see if that helps. If not, out with the spanners after work tomorrow 馃檮

Screenshot_20210728-175449.thumb.jpeg.ce00065cacf71c3855b66e250d648097.jpeg

Im not looking forward to bringing our 29kg Muscular Bearnese Beagle to the vets today for a two year check up and some type of needle,馃槬

He's in great health and walked 15-20km per day, just due a consultation and he's afraid of everything except us,聽

He's 4ft long, 29kg in weight and a wire'ey B.

IMG-20210716-WA0010.thumb.jpg.be0dfd9e0769b66c00a3c6b42220fcea.jpg

IMG-20210713-WA0008.thumb.jpg.5f8938006bd3364f221ffca2a0526415.jpg

I hope it goes nothing like the cell scene in Bronson 馃ぃ

• Like 3

I don't like that my monitor has become a flipping graveyard for thunder bugs. In about 3 years I have had none, in the last week I have 4 dead in various places across the screen.

I've tried tapping, suction cup and turning the damn screen upside down (two are nearer the top of the screen) and nothing will budge them.

A search online and a video on Youtube came up where someone used an electric toothbrush to shift one. Ordered the cheapest one on amazon (拢7.50) to hopefully try the same.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zico said:

I don't like that my monitor has become a flipping graveyard for thunder bugs. In about 3 years I have had none, in the last week I have 4 dead in various places across the screen.

I've tried tapping, suction cup and turning the damn screen upside down (two are nearer the top of the screen) and nothing will budge them.

A search online and a video on Youtube came up where someone used an electric toothbrush to shift one. Ordered the cheapest one on Amazon (拢7.50) to hopefully try the same.

I thought everyone had an electric toothbrush nowadays! 馃槷

Good luck getting those out though.聽 I've had one in the laptop screen for over 4 years. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Had another case of bad luck. Was reversing and hit a lamp post which was in my blind spot 馃う. Hopefully can get it sorted at the bodyshop whilst the sill gets repaired

Screenshot_20210730-221433~2.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

10 hours ago, zain611 said:

Had another case of bad luck. Was reversing and hit a lamp post which was in my blind spot 馃う. Hopefully can get it sorted at the bodyshop whilst the sill gets repaired

2 words buddy - reverse camera...

• Like 1

Blimey I thought our beagle was big at 20kg!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, StephenFord said:

2 words buddy - reverse camera...

I have one fitted 馃槀. Just I was more fixated looking in my mirrors that I didn't see it. There was a bike pole on the left which I focused on but hadn't seen the pole 馃う

• Sad 2

On 7/30/2021 at 10:17 PM, zain611 said:

2006 and Fiesta and you are a lad.

Sell it mate and come over to the Focus side.

Fiesta is an Essex blonde hairdresser's car.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, OilSheikh said:

Fiesta is an Essex blonde hairdresser's car.

Excuse me, I owned a 1982 Fiesta XR2 - now, I'm not blonde, nor a hairdresser, nor from Essex LOL 馃ぃ

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

In sunny Dorset, well not so sunny. Anyway we went to a Sainsbury's to stock up while in our holiday cottage and the shelves were empty of the most basic things,beer!!!! Amongst other things. Don't know if it's due to the Dorset folk being drunks or shortages to the lorry drivers shortage etc. Tomato ketchup of any brand/ style was another random item with bare shelf. On top of this first world problem ,our dog hasn't been well for some time and this holiday was her holiday but she not coping well since we got here. Dopey dog tried climbing the stairs and collapsed at the top.

• Sad 2

Hairdressers car!?聽 The Fiesta never came as a convertible... :whistling:

• Like 1

Mx5, Audi TT . Now there hairdressers cars

Actually now come to think of it , the only hairdresser I know( not that I need one any more 馃懕馃懕)聽 does indeed drive a 60 plate 1.6 tdci fiesta. 馃槀馃槀

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Hairdressers car!?聽 The Fiesta never came as a convertible... :whistling:

Actually Tom... 馃ぃ

197030208_XR2convertable.thumb.jpg.4a858609a63386ae38a6de37929f83fa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I'm known as the rain maker in my household when on UK hols. Every UK hol it rains. No exception .聽

1627816116847172163110.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iantt said:

I'm known as the rain maker in my household when on UK hols. Every UK hol it rains. No exception .聽

1627816116847172163110.jpg

Then, you need to go somewhere like Egypt or Dubai 馃檪

9 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Excuse me, I owned a 1982 Fiesta XR2 - now, I'm not blonde, nor a hairdresser, nor from Essex LOL 馃ぃ

I was born 3 years later. Anyway, I don't think ladies back then needed a hairdresser.

Bodyshop work is absolutely ***** expensive.

Whereabouts in London are you?

If you can drive down to Barking, there is a industrial area full of places that do everything to do with a car.

5 minutes ago, OilSheikh said:

聽I don't think ladies back then needed a hairdresser.

Indeed, 80s big hair happened all by itself 馃ぃ

1076388112_80sbighair.thumb.jpg.56abd9abbdde0fc683e7f1356e69d277.jpg

Was reversing and hit a lamp post

OMG !! was the lamp post alright ? it's not going to claim whiplash is it ? 馃ぃ

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Actually Tom... 馃ぃ

I guess that will be a Crayford conversion? Seen a few advertised over the years.

7 hours ago, iantt said:

Mx5, Audi TT . Now there hairdressers cars

Actually now come to think of it , the only hairdresser I know( not that I need one any more 馃懕馃懕)聽 does indeed drive a 60 plate 1.6 tdci fiesta. 馃槀馃槀

One of the hairdressers*** in my village drives........a TT!馃榾

Always thought it was a bit unfair on the MX5 though, which is a nice handling little car and, well, if you want a reasonably priced sports car there's not much else, really.

*** We have 3 for some reason. Must be a hairy lot round our way!馃榾

Actually Tom... 馃ぃ

I guess that's a Crayford聽 conversion??聽 Seen a few聽 for sale over聽 the years.

Something went wrong with my previous post聽 - up the Dales at our caravan at the mo and the broadband is not the best!

1 minute ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

I guess that's a Crayford聽 conversion??聽 Seen a few聽 for sale over聽 the years.

Something went wrong with my previous post聽 - up the Dales at our caravan at the mo and the broadband is not the best!

I believe it's a 'Fly' conversion, and if you expect sympathy for crap WiFi whilst swanning on holiday, well you'll be sadly disappointed LOL

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

I believe it's a 'Fly' conversion, and if you expect sympathy for crap WiFi whilst swanning on holiday, well you'll be sadly disappointed LOL

Lol, you're all heart, Stephen! But I've never heard of that one - any more info?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club