Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

did you get his number, publish it openly so people know what kind of t--t he is

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimpster said:

did you get his number, publish it openly so people know what kind of t--t he is

I normally have a dashcam but thats out my car and put in my VW up. Even if I did report him I'd worry what if he keys my car or if there's another confrontation if we see again. I've moved on and have nothing against him though I'd hope the same with him. Normally id report bad drivers in a way that they won't know who reported them though in this case the police my question my sudden braking and if he gets a letter for prosecution that will only fuel him to look out for me more. Only experienced this once after 7 years driving.

This is the supermarket road coming out. For reference people normally pull out straight and turn right like the minivan shown. If he did try to come out that road he went right towards the zebra crossing line you may see on the right where I was at. Can understand why I thought he was trying to push in.

Screenshot_20230225-230416.png

On 2/16/2023 at 5:47 PM, unofix said:

Guess we are stuck with just http://www.catcar.info/ford/?lang=en for the moment. Let's hope that normal service will soon be restored.

7zap has some functionality now...  But only for the 'new' catalogue, which isn't great tbh!

• Thanks 1

works for me tho theres no 2007 available. i get bad gateway on the first link but not second. f you click the old version of catalogue you get the bad gateway

• Sad 1

Just now, Jimpster said:

works for me tho theres no 2007 available

As I said above, the new catalogue isn't great! :sad: 

• Haha 1

Hmm, trying to factory reset the old laptop but it just keeps failing.  'There was a problem resetting your PC.  No changes have been made'.

I've tried running SFC cleaner as administrator in command prompt.  (Found through Google).  But it's just failed the reset again.  

Any ideas?

if youve backed up all you need to, download a usb install from microshaft, kill the laptop by wiping all (booting from the usb) and start with a clean install allowing the installer to partition your drive option 2 in the menu.

Don't have an empty USB drive so having to persevere with the reset. 

Now got this far.  Need some Vanish Oxi Action to remove these stubborn files.  :rolleyes:

IMG_20230227_192806203.thumb.jpg.4898a93e51ae8f9278a57da1f99960e2.jpg

• Like 1

them must be some serious personal files that microshaft cant remove, p***hub ?????????

try the diskpart utility, its a nuke it all option

• Haha 1

Now it's saying 'cannot find recovery environment'. :rolleyes: 

I don't want to wipe everything, want to still have an OS on there.  I don't have a spare USB to download the OS and boot from that.

What's the best way forward?  (Bearing in mind I'm not techy lol!)

Sorted that by 'enabling reagentc'...which sounds like something from the cold war. :unsure:

Now trying another reset...fingers crossed...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

(Bearing in mind I'm not techy lol!)

Tom, if you think you are not 'techy', well, I'm shocked I can use anything more modern that pencil & paper! LOL

• Haha 1

you can download from the cloud or local, burn to writeable dvd disk basically anything 4 gig or bigger

12 minutes ago, Jimpster said:

you can download from the cloud or local, burn to writeable dvd disk basically anything 4 gig or bigger

I don't have any writeable DVDs either lol.  Got a spare 3.5" floppy but that's not gonna do it. :laugh:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

...Got a spare 3.5" floppy but that's not gonna do it. :laugh:

Yep, severely limited when you only have 1.44Mb LOL

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Jimpster said:

3.5 floppy is usually a sign of age LOL

Not sure what is worse tbh, admitting that on a public forum 🤣

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Jimpster said:

3.5 floppy is usually a sign of age LOL

I'm that old, I use to have a 5" floppy! LOL

• Haha 3

Finally completed the reset last night!  

Probably cost more in mains electric over the last few days than I'll get back from selling it but nevermind. :whistling:

• Haha 1

Just browsing Mothers Day cards.  Grammar is important. :unsure: :biggrin: 

Picture 1 of 4

• Haha 3

I don't like trying to buy a photo frame online.  Didn't think it'd be a particularly difficult thing to make...yet every sales review I read is stating scuffs and scratches, chips and dents, mismatched corners, panel gaps, cheap plastic 'glass', etc...

Don't suppose anyone on here can recommend a site to buy from?  Needs to be A5 sized and looking at a modern, chunky design.  Will buy 3 in various colours if I can find a decent one! 

3 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I don't like trying to buy a photo frame online.  Didn't think it'd be a particularly difficult thing to make...yet every sales review I read is stating scuffs and scratches, chips and dents, mismatched corners, panel gaps, cheap plastic 'glass', etc...

Don't suppose anyone on here can recommend a site to buy from?  Needs to be A5 sized and looking at a modern, chunky design.  Will buy 3 in various colours if I can find a decent one! 

We ship out a lot of picture frames that arrive pre boxed from the manufacturer so you would think they'd be less damage. I can't tell you what the frames are like quality wise. The company that supplies them are "Wallspace"

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club