Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

43 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

I had to respond to a call about a stolen snowman once.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

I remember that night, 

The accused had red hair but wasn't Aled Jones

47 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

If I was an officer I'd joke about and say 'was he properly supervised?' and 'we'd put him down on the missing persons list' 😂. I remember hearing about a guy who called the police about food missing from his order then realising its there whilst on the phone to the police. 

Something which baffles me are ghosts caught on camera. There was a program on yesterday showing different paranormal things. One bit they showed a 100 year old doll which it's arms somehow move. There was another part in this abandoned hospital where a camera picked up movement of what looked to be a silhouette of someone. The guy who placed the camera says there must be a portal which allows the afterlife to somehow come to this world. Does scare me as its hard to say if it's real or not. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, zain611 said:

If I was an officer I'd joke about and say 'was he properly supervised?' and 'we'd put him down on the missing persons list' 😂. I remember hearing about a guy who called the police about food missing from his order then realising its there whilst on the phone to the police. 

Something which baffles me are ghosts caught on camera. There was a program on yesterday showing different paranormal things. One bit they showed a 100 year old doll which it's arms somehow move. There was another part in this abandoned hospital where a camera picked up movement of what looked to be a silhouette of someone. The guy who placed the camera says there must be a portal which allows the afterlife to somehow come to this world. Does scare me as its hard to say if it's real or not. 

Myself and a mate saw a female ghost on the roadside as we passed on a motorbike one night, I was on the back of the bike back in 2001, two minutes later the power on the bike began to die as though it was going to cut out for no reason at all then came back 100% again, I've not saw anything before then or since then neither but I did see that.

• Like 1

I've seen all manner of strange things in my career, many are explainable but some defy explanation of any form.
Quite often hear of big rough tough police dogs refusing to enter some houses and graveyards.

• Like 2

Alright now that scares me. One famous haunting I'm sure you lot know of is the Enfield poltergeist. In the film 'conjuring 2' the movie was based on that and I actually live in the area so scares me more. Haven't checked to where exactly it happened for me to see how far it is. 

I think my dad said he saw to what he thought was a ghost. He works in the underground so I think he was walking in the dark tunnel or driving the train and he saw a silhouette of someone. 

Once when out walking down a deserted bridleway, I came across a guy dressed in a very old-fashioned manner, sort of a World War 1 officers trenchcoat. I said "Good Morning" but got no reply and carried on. When I glanced back a few seconds later, the guy had vanished, though I couldn't see anywhere he could have gone. I'm not superstitious but that gave me a chill!

• Like 1

I don't like this bit of vandalism disguised as a Halloween 'prank'!!! Police are involved.

45103322_10155039382572168_1354713782730883072_n.jpg

12 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

I found your snowman, although I don't think it's looking too good for him 🤨

800px_COLOURBOX1575319.jpg

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Turvey said:

I don't like this bit of vandalism disguised as a Halloween 'prank'!!! Police are involved.

45103322_10155039382572168_1354713782730883072_n.jpg

Years ago we had some teens egging peoples houses. My neighbour actually caught one of them and made them clean it off his window. Really do hate some teens. Don't know if it's puberty that changes their behaviour. Luckily only had 2 people knock on my door and it was a school night which also helped. 

• Sad 1

O.k i know its a big thing with Fake news on all social media and mainly Facebook  but how do they stand with Fake videos on YouTube as there are loads.

Don't these get filtered as some are very,very graphic detail like legs/arms ripped off and showing stuff after crashes and a lot more,sure these are fake.

22 hours ago, Turvey said:

I found your snowman, although I don't think it's looking too good for him 🤨

800px_COLOURBOX1575319.jpg

He went in to liquidation 😅

I'll get my jacket now...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ever wondered what happens to all those old degas hoses?  Pretty sure they get recycled into shades... :whistling:   This is the second pair it's happened to, they can't seem to take temp changes.  Just walked out of my warm flat into the cold air yesterday, opened the boot and heard a loud pop...genuinely thought I'd smacked myself in the face with the tailgate for a few seconds before realising... :laugh:  Will have to go back to metal rims I think!

Shades.jpg.01a8a35cc96b5cb85f8d0c748c4ebee7.jpg 

• Like 2

I don't like having to drink MoviPrep for an appointment on Sunday 🤮. Foul stuff and the after affects aren't fun either :crybaby:

• Sad 1

I don't like seeing grammatical errors on widely available t-shirts! I must admit to being a bit of a 'grammar/spelling *****' at times but can forgive slips on Facebook, forums etc but sometimes I feel the need to say something!!! 😀

IMG_20181103_151617072.jpg

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

£3 or €3...is the pound doing that badly with Brexit looming!? :laugh: 

It's pretty much equal now. I remember getting € 1.60 to a £ 1 some years ago.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, iantt said:

It's pretty much equal now. I remember getting € 1.60 to a £ 1 some years ago.

Today's rates. 

Screenshot_20181104-102937.png

• Like 1

Actual Buying rate is worse €1.11. I'm going to a bit of Florida sun after Xmas , dollar rates just as bad. $1.27. went in 2008 and got $2 just as the financial crisis took hold.

I really hate these little air pockets forming on my black background. Just shows you can't trust every background adhesive. Don't know what to do with this. 1541405153043342508911.thumb.jpg.bd9bbf2812d983d46f17ba861e7786f2.jpg

Also don't know if it was a good idea to get the new cod game due to the amount of sweaty kids who play it. 

I don't like how windows App (through start and apps on the left) give me different pictures than icloud when its the same link just photos are in its own place.

Through icloud then photos its all fine and dated and downloads onto pc A1 but this App way it don't,want just the photo icon to press then pictures there dated.

• Like 1

So just cut my finger. Also it's my birthday today 🎉 which makes me wonder if cutting my finger today is a coincidence. 

Something scary happened which I'd be grateful if people could help me when I cut my finger.

So I cut my finger whilst cutting a onion and went to show my mum. I was giggling to try and make me and mum not worried. After about a minute everything started to go fuzzy in which I couldn't see. Face went hot and sweaty and had nausea. I told my mum about these symptoms and she said it's caused by shock because of the sight of blood. First time in my life I've experienced this in which I first thought something bad is happening to me 😓

Probably now I feel better. 

15415135351351311402777.jpg

Australian road rules,i watch the Traffic Cops on the morning at 10.30 area until around 12.30 to 1.

Some good but most bad laws,you have to carry your license or its a offense....fine and points if not and there are a nice few more.

1 hour ago, jace1969 said:

Australian road rules,i watch the Traffic Cops on the morning at 10.30 area until around 12.30 to 1.

Some good but most bad laws,you have to carry your license or its a offense....fine and points if not and there are a nice few more.

Carrying something that important to me isn't good. What would happen if you left it in your car and it got stolen? My favourite police program is police interceptors. Sometimes they ask if the person has the car documentations with them. A decent person wouldn't carry that with them in the car unless they don't care about it being taken if the car got stolen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jace1969 said:

As an HGV driver I have to carry my license and CPC card with me at all times. I just have a wallet with them all in in a rucksack that I take to work daily with my sandwiches and Thermos in(known as your piece in Scotland) wherever I go, my piece comes with me. 

• Like 2

There was some weird ones,never knew they put different colour stickers on your screen some time stating the problem and a A4 piece of paper on the side back window with all the details,this was on today's a green sticker saying he has a bold rear tyre,he was on the motorway and second time he was pulled up in 24 hours,I like any program like this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club