Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

When our local shop at last re-opens as a NISA (which it was a few years ago)  as i only mainly gets paper from there.

But...He turns the Auto doors off so you have to slide them yourself because its cold so people walk upto it and they don't open so walk off.

• Haha 1

Sounds like scrooge...  I hate Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Thursday n Friday not too bad.... 😂 Oh and also Young lady drivers in fiat 500's.....  The people who don't stop at junctions and just plod right out in front of you with not a ***** given...... 

• Like 3

Sounds like scrooge...  I hate Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Thursday n Friday not too bad.... [emoji23] Oh and also Young lady drivers in fiat 500's.....  The people who don't stop at junctions and just plod right out in front of you with not a ***** given...... 
We have a few of them round here.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Also when we all try to plodder on and some people can smash a £70k car up about a few hours later a yes £70k car is delivered New on your drive so like nothing has happened.

31 minutes ago, jace1969 said:

Also when we all try to plodder on and some people can smash a £70k car up about a few hours later a yes £70k car is delivered New on your drive so like nothing has happened.

Great publicity for Range Rover though...  The fact a 97 year old can be T boned and escape unharmed will probably increase RR sales now...  We need to export as many as possible before Brexit happens lol.

I'm fairly sure there's more to this than we are allowed to know though, I've got an idea something is seriously wrong with the Duke, either something physically terminal or something like Alzheimer's...recent events with him just don't seem to add up to me.

Great publicity for Range Rover though...  The fact a 97 year old can be T boned and escape unharmed will probably increase RR sales now...  We need to export as many as possible before Brexit happens lol.
I'm fairly sure there's more to this than we are allowed to know though, I've got an idea something is seriously wrong with the Duke, either something physically terminal or something like Alzheimer's...recent events with him just don't seem to add up to me.
I think your right there as we only get to know bits of what's going on.
Then again are these special Range Rovers like one waiting or being done now for the spec like special glass/steel and stuff being who they are.
So much for setting a good example,get a all electric one [emoji3][emoji106] or one off there [emoji605]

1 hour ago, martyntdci said:

Sounds like scrooge...  I hate Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Thursday n Friday not too bad.... 😂 Oh and also Young lady drivers in fiat 500's.....  The people who don't stop at junctions and just plod right out in front of you with not a ***** given...... 

Ah yes those women who drive fiat 500s. Once I was in traffic and there was this fiat 500 on the opposite lane going the other way which was also in traffic. I just turned my head to look and saw a blondie with her sunglasses on staring at me 😂. Not a bad person or anything but found it a little funny plus it doesn't help that my car is 3 door so the doors are longer and so you'd sit midway 'exposed'. With a 5 door you got the pillar sort of covering you. Don't know why but girls with blond hair, sunglasses and possibly driving a fiat 500 I'd like to call Kelly 🤣

There was one time where I had a woman in a 500 come up close behind me. That sort of moved my focus to her but still did try to slow down for speed bumps. 

Recently I had a guy in a mk3 focus come up behind me quickly. This time I didn't care but Id slow down for speed bumps at my normal speed (10 - 15mph). Id see the guy swerving to see if there's space to overtake. Soon after I caught up with the other cars where they stopped as someone was waiting to turn right. After that the guy turned into the same road. Just shows not everyone respects other people with the same brand of car. 

I also don't like going to uni just for a 1h 30mins lecture. Feels like a waste of diesel but good thing is I can stay for longer and do my work. 

And look at the ladies!!!!!! 😉 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, martyntdci said:

And look at the ladies!!!!!! 😉 

Nah I'm not that bad 😂. As I've grown up in a semi strict family I hate seeing girls dress inappropriatly. The decent girls dress appropriately however they normally don't mix or try to be with guys. 

I remember going hospital once and sitting in the staff room and listening to the nurses talk. They were talking about a lady doctor who was dressed a bit skimpy saying she was wearing a short skirt. The thing which got me was the caretaker there said 'when she bend over, ol I could see is the breakfast' 😂. I tried holding in my laughter. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I don't like this happening!!!

Easy fix I know but... 🙄

Trawling amazon now for a replacement as me and eBay don't get on. 

IMG_20190121_203349312.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing breakfast,  just as long as its filling and tastes good that's all that matters 😂 

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, martyntdci said:

I wouldn't mind seeing breakfast,  just as long as its filling and tastes good that's all that matters 😂 

I like a nice plain bagel with a good hole, I don't like the messy ones covered in bits. 🙄🤣

• Like 2

@WES180 I think thats reffered to stirring the porridge 😂

• Haha 1

@Lenny rare would be better than well done, dry and crispy 😂 

• Like 1

That's a nice looking steak, reminds me of what I had quite often before our 2yr old came along (not steak)! 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WES180 said:

That's a nice looking steak, reminds me of what I had quite often before our 2yr old came along (not steak)! 🤣

The meaty section on the side? 😂 😂 

• Like 1

You lot putting me off my brunch 🤣. Just went ahead and made 3 burgers. Fish finger, quorn and chicken. 

DSC_0730.JPG

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, zain611 said:

You lot putting me off my brunch 🤣. Just went ahead and made 3 burgers. Fish finger, quorn and chicken. 

DSC_0730.JPG

lol 😊

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

DSC_0730.JPG

Aldi do these broche bundys; I highly recommend trying them there awesome, 

ALN0668_PD_388x314_2.jpg.8870b8de59603566866fc70577c0eac3.jpg

Also head over to Tesco and pick up a Jar of these; sweet Cucumber Sandwich slices 

IDShot_540x540.thumb.jpg.db0e6268e55d9d8a9541492101d17959.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, Lenny said:

Aldi do these broche bundys; I highly recommend trying them there awesome, 

ALN0668_PD_388x314_2.jpg.8870b8de59603566866fc70577c0eac3.jpg

Also head over to Tesco and pick up a Jar of these; sweet Cucumber Sandwich slices 

IDShot_540x540.thumb.jpg.db0e6268e55d9d8a9541492101d17959.jpg

they look nice might try some thanks 😊

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zain611 said:

DSC_0730.JPG

Fish fingers are the best on sandwiches/barms, along with some tomato sauce obviously!!!

• Like 2

Lenny I quite surprised you don't ever talk about dunnes stores? we have a aldi about 3 min drive away, it's always packed all the best food and quality offers go as soon as they open the doors or early each day anyways.  Majority of our shopping now is either Iceland or tesco

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WES180 said:

Fish fingers are the best on sandwiches/barms, along with some tomato sauce obviously!!!

I enjoy a good fishy finger also but better with natural juices 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2