Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

My shell is £1.149 for petrol and £1.219 for Derv. joke.

Ouch, I thought mine was bad.

Near where I work, it's £1.179 for Diesel, and £1.139 for Unleaded.

The most expensive i've seen is just down the road from where I live, at £1.189 / L Diesel.

Cheapest I've got recently (two weeks ago this Sunday) was £1.139/L Diesel at the Tesco in Riverhead (On the way towards Sevenoaks), that was the standard price, not using any discount vouchers or anything...

it's stupid, even more so buying 100L just to fill the !Removed! thing.

So who's up for blockading the M25 some time soon, I can make the banner up, say between JCT13-14, there is a huge reservoir there we can lay it out on for Helicopters and all of Heathrow's air Traffic to view lol

Shame we can't block refineries anymore, UK made it a terrorist act years ago.

Anyone know any Owner HGV / PCV drivers that can help?

why is blood with a Y on the end blocked???

OT Swear filter being over protective Sorry mods I'm on a rampage today.

It's considered an aggressive word and some people consider it to be swearing. As such it's blocked for this reason.

• Like 1

What if I made a !Removed! mess, as in actual blood? I wouldn't be able to share it with the forum?

• Like 2

it's stupid, even more so buying 100L just to fill the !Removed! thing.

So who's up for blockading the M25 some time soon, I can make the banner up, say between JCT13-14, there is a huge reservoir there we can lay it out on for Helicopters and all of Heathrow's air Traffic to view lol

Anyone know any Owner HGV / PCV drivers that can help?

100L? to fill it? Holy......

I filled my tank (about £35.00 from what was left in the tank) on Sunday 1st March, now 10 days later it's still got just under half a tank left.

Pretty sure mine is a 40L fuel tank.

I do about 6 miles to work in the morning each day, and roughly 12 on the way home each day (excl weekends).

This is on a 1.4 TDCI.

The most i've ever needed to put in in a week is about £40 worth.

There's no need to use the word. If you made a mess with blood, there are other ways to say it, such as I bled, I gushed blood, or I made a mess as blood was everywhere. Alternatively if you made that much mess with blood, I don't think you would be worried about not being able to use that word with the forum, you should have other things to worry about....

• Like 1

100L? to fill it? Holy......

I filled my tank (about £35.00 from what was left in the tank) on Sunday 1st March, now 10 days later it's still got just under half a tank left.

Pretty sure mine is a 40L fuel tank.

I do about 6 miles to work in the morning each day, and roughly 12 on the way home each day (excl weekends).

This is on a 1.4 TDCI.

The most i've ever needed to put in in a week is about £40 worth.

That's cos he drives a merc now, efficiency isn't a term used with fuel, but the simplicity of extracting money from owners...

• Like 1

There's no need to use the word. If you made a mess with blood, there are other ways to say it, such as I bled, I gushed blood, or I made a mess as blood was everywhere. Alternatively if you made that much mess with blood, I don't think you would be worried about not being able to use that word with the forum, you should have other things to worry about....

You raise an excellent point :P

In this situation I'd be more considering whether it's worthy of calling 999 lol.

• Like 1

Cops pulling you over and your in your pjs :(

Stuck at work coz of a burst pipe and no sign of plumber 2 hours later !!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Did you get let off by them and why did they tug you lol

Oh dear where you stuck St work because work had the burst pipe, or because your home was a fishing pond?

it's quite efficient tbh, well sort of. I do about 70 miles a day and a tank a week, it kind of last providing I don't have to run any errands for the wife or have any social interaction with anyone.

It does weigh like 1900KGS and only 230BHP to chug it along.

Jeebo, you make a compelling point Sir. I concede defeat here.

• Like 1

lol at driving in your PJ's, I don't even own a pair. naked sleeping ftw.

i wear them around the house not to bed :) but I was checking the horses at 2 in the morning lol x

Cops pulling you over and your in your pjs :(

Stuck at work coz of a burst pipe and no sign of plumber 2 hours later !!

I wouldn't mind the first one too much.... I think i'd probably end up talking to them more about what it's like to be in the feds and less about why they've pulled me :P

Gotta love a (genuine) copper!

The only experience i've ever had with regards to police and vehicles was when my crappy clio broke down on the way to work one morning..... had to give it 4,000 revs just to get it moving, even with my foot flat to the floor, it would just crawl forward, clutch almost all the way up, wouldn't move.

Basically, eventually it started to move, but very slowly, then even though i'd keep my foot flat on the gas, the revs would just go down and down, to about 1,500 RPM at which point the engine would just cut out.

(I was getting a flashing engine management light also)

In the end, I decided to "bin it" at the side of the road (Which unfortunately meant stopping on a red line and in a cycling lane (the other option being to stop dead centre in the road.... - Not a good idea).

Called my boss to let him know, then my dad, then recovery.

Oddly enough, 4 police vehicles drove past in the other direction and none stopped to see what was going on. A short while later two bike cops coming the other way saw me sat on the phone, in a cycling lane parked on a red line with the hazards on...... and wanted to know why.... ( Oh yeah, I Just felt like stopping here for no reason officer! lol).

One helped me push it to the side of the road a bit more, the other wrote out a note with a CAD reference on it, in case I got a ticket for stopping on the red lines. They drove off after calling it in and confirming recovery was en-route, then said they'd come back in 30 mins to check "up on me".

Recovery took it's f'ing time.... the cop came back, was sat talking to me for 20 mins before recovery finally arrived!

Nothing but good experiences with the law so far... :)

• Like 1

Did you get let off by them and why did they tug you lol

Oh dear where you stuck St work because work had the burst pipe, or because your home was a fishing pond?

coz I was out at 2 in the morning lol ! Works pipe lol

Indeed they did, the refineries are guarded by armed Police.

A bit like how I suppose the Nuclear sites are guarded by armed officers from the CNC? :P

i wear them around the house not to bed :) but I was checking the horses at 2 in the morning lol x

If you were still not wearing your pj's in the car it could have been a very different outcome... Either a ride to the loony bin, or an 'officer in distress' signal might have been accidentally sent and then you would have had every police officer in the area on your side lol. You could probably get away with anything after that!

Is it just my unclean mind or am I starting to think too much of people not wearing pj's....

.... And all of a sudden I have stopped thinking about it...

coz I was out at 2 in the morning lol ! Works pipe lol

Haha, fair game. I struggle to get out of bed for two kids at that time of the morning, can't say I would manage to get out and see to horses wherever they may be lol

Peaceful protest is still permitted I believe but access must be maintained and peace offered always and they would take no prisoners if you were to push your luck..

I certainly agree though something should be done as they were finally reasonable....

• Like 1

If you were still not wearing your pj's in the car it could have been a very different outcome... Either a ride to the loony bin, or an 'officer in distress' signal might have been accidentally sent and then you would have had every police officer in the area on your side lol. You could probably get away with anything after that!

Is it just my unclean mind or am I starting to think too much of people not wearing pj's....

.... And all of a sudden I have stopped thinking about it...

Haha, fair game. I struggle to get out of bed for two kids at that time of the morning, can't say I would manage to get out and see to horses wherever they may be lol

Peaceful protest is still permitted I believe but access must be maintained and peace offered always and they would take no prisoners if you were to push your luck..

I certainly agree though something should be done as they were finally reasonable....

worst bit was the window is broken so he had to open the door :( x

lol, that is awkward :p

I said to him I ain't coming out the car he just laughed and said its fine then he wanted my details and my house and mob num why do they need 2 numbers x

So he can give you a call when he is off duty :)

In all seriousness I have never known a policeman ask for Co tact numbers unless of course your involved or witness to an incident.

• Like 1

So he can give you a call when he is off duty :)

In all seriousness I have never known a policeman ask for Co tact numbers unless of course your involved or witness to an incident.

haha well he asked both and then my age then my dob ??

That's possibly a secret inhebriation test, but I would have replied don't you know it's rude to ask a woman her age lol.

Just wait, you will get home one day to a voicemail offering you a drink ;)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club