Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

Haha, here's me thinking I was cracking a joke when in fact from a policeman it's confirmed lol

• Like 1

If you get any mms messages from him for gawds sake don't open them ;)

• Like 1

It might be a picture of his helmet.... I recon he might want to you show you his truncheon and shield too.

And if he doesn't have riot gear... Well.....

• Like 2

He was chatting you up.

Naughty boy.

are they not meant to ask that ? There was only 1 cop in the car too I thought it had to be 2 to pull you over ?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

That's possibly a secret inhebriation test, but I would have replied don't you know it's rude to ask a woman her age lol.

Just wait, you will get home one day to a voicemail offering you a drink ;)

then my bf would hear it that Would go down well he was also asking where my horses were am I always out at this time

If you get any mms messages from him for gawds sake don't open them ;)

oh god why ? Haha

It might be a picture of his helmet.... I recon he might want to you show you his truncheon and shield too.

And if he doesn't have riot gear... Well.....

oh god haha I'm sitting at work laughing and my work mate is just looking at me haha

haha ;) always here to provide a laugh!

he was possibly trying his luck, but then again if them see someone suspicious they can take details, but I think he might have been a bit cheeky lol.

nah, you can have a single officer pull you over, however, for the purposes of your security and theirs, it can be requested by either party for backup or if you needed searching, then a female officer would need to be present.

I have only been pulled twice, one was at night, after a long night shift in the pub (well restaraunt, I was a chef) and I gave a lad I worked with a lift home... Two young lads under the age of 20, in an 11 year old car at 2am... hmmm..... so he just checked up on us and let me go.

The last one was where I confused a policeman, he pulled me over for not having two of my three brake lights. Pulled over duly, got out and chatted, showed him my lights and he was confused, the lights were fully working... Seemed the angle of the sun misled him to not see them probably from the reflection of the sun lol...

are they not meant to ask that ? There was only 1 cop in the car too I thought it had to be 2 to pull you over ?

That's an urban myth, the same as that we must be wearing a hat and that pregnant women can pee in our custodian helmet.

As long as we have our warrant card with us we could pull you even if in fancy dress.

Since when did you hear that?

I've never heard that one before! :P

Don't ever try and pull me in fancy dress, I wouldn't take it remotely serious and there'd be a collision involving a very big heavy capable 4x4 followed by a high speed pursuit ( to 110MPH as that's all it does, tested off road of course )

Since when did you hear that?

I've never heard that one before! :P

my mate told me that

my mate told me that

Oh that's different then, must be right :p

• Like 1

Oh that's different then, must be right :p

I wasn't sure I was wondering if its true or not

With cuts and budget restrictions you'll be lucky to see 2 Officers in one car at all.

In fact your lucky to see one at all then they're like buses and come in gangs lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

In fact your lucky to see one at all then they're like buses and come in gangs lol.

Yeah that's certainly true around here. For a while I thought the Police didn't cover my area lol, then suddenly about 5 of them come screaming down my road with sirens blaring, a few weeks ago. Even in Leeds I rarely wee them during the day at least, but I saw a huge convoy of Police 4x4s heading into the city centre yesterday.

I saw a huge convoy of Police 4x4s heading into the city centre yesterday.

Lunch time ;)

• Like 2

Lunch time ;)

Probably, I think it was around that time :). One of them even had the courtesy to park in the road and wait for his mates with his sirens flashing lol.

Probably, I think it was around that time :). One of them even had the courtesy to park in the road and wait for his mates with his sirens flashing lol.

Special offers day at Dunkin' Donuts then I suspect :d

Mmm donuts.. (drool) ;)

• Like 2

With cuts and budget restrictions you'll be lucky to see 2 Officers in one car at all.

up here there is 2 most of the time

up here there is 2 most of the time

That will be the subsidies from England then :p JK

• Like 1

Tbh They're probably afraid to go around single crewed.

When I'm out it's just me and the dogs.

• Like 1

That's an urban myth, the same as that we must be wearing a hat and that pregnant women can pee in our custodian helmet.

As long as we have our warrant card with us we could pull you even if in fancy dress.

Probably best to leave the fancy dress to CID?