MattDRX

Things I Don't Like

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Lenny said:

I won s €100 fuel voucher last Christmas from the M50 toll company,

The prize was for the best cost saving tip for motorists,

I entered the competition with my guide for completely removing the rear wiper from the focus, I said saves me €30 per year on service costs at the Ford Dealership 

And I Won 😂

really 😂 result 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Just now, dezwez said:

really 😂 result 

Yeah from eflow I received a €100 CircleK voucher 😀👍 Smiles Per Gallon  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lenny said:

Yeah from eflow I received a €100 CircleK voucher 😀👍 Smiles Per Gallon  

love it 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much money I'm tempted to give to Mountune...

image.thumb.png.ad6be10e18a2a1b19f34b315adac64fe.png

I probably won't do the MP215 because, lets face it, how often do I give it full overboost and think "I wish I had another 15 bhp"? The brakes I will do but only when the factory brakes need replacing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Nick Y said:

Dropping my stupid pizza on the stupid floor whilst taking out of its stupid packaging to put it in the stupid oven. 

Ah Jaysus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like the weather today...

This morning I had to scrape ice off the windscreen....this evening I'm sat here sweating in 24c heat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I don't like the weather today...

This morning I had to scrape ice off the windscreen....this evening I'm sat here sweating in 24c heat!

Turn the heating down in your house then.lol

You must live in a special area at 24c as highest in UK was Wales at just under 21c.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, iantt said:

Turn the heating down in your house then.lol

You must live in a special area at 24c as highest in UK was Wales at just under 21c.

It's not 24c outside! :tongue:

Sun has been playing on the south facing French doors all day. :sad:

I've had the heating off since Friday as well...not been able to do that in February in the last 4 years! :laugh:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iantt said:

All of us at work had to watch a "diversity and inclusivity " video today.  One lad fell asleep and vid was only 15 mins long. 

Lol 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both our bosses were in the room. He got told to go home afterwards( 11.30am) and have a sleep. But got to watch vid again when back at work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iantt said:

Both our bosses were in the room. He got told to go home afterwards( 11.30am) and have a sleep. But got to watch vid again when back at work.

I'd take that as being suspended with pay

perfect example of how to treat a Damn Narcoleptic when there falling asleep at a training session about diversity 😁 plebs 

He could be out now until winter suffering from depression due to a Narcoleptic condition inhibiting his ability to absorb the information at a reasonable time frame set by the employer which led to him being singled out and excused from the work group making him feel even more diverse as the company boss then allegedly instructed him to travel home after showing signs of fatigue in the workplace without any sort of risk assessment; which had potential for an accident to occour on the road which the company insurance would be liable for since the employee was instructed to perform the action in order to remain somewhat compliant,

aswell as being covered by employers insurance when travelling to/from work. 

Nothing to say the individual was a Narcoleptic and nothing to say he wasn't, only the management making an assumption and singling him out 😀 how's that for diversity and inclusivity load of 🐓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Intereting to see who will set the bigger example of diversity and inclusivity 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair the bosses just said go home and have a sleep and come back tomorrow. Not suspended or anything like that. Being paid. Think the lad just had a bad nights sleep with a headache keeping him awake until 3am . He did say after , that he was going to ask to finish lunchtime anyway due to being tired. 

But it was funny seeing him eyes closed as we all watched the video. 

I've been on courses where half the delegates have gone to sleep, while the tutor is rambling on. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2019 at 1:56 PM, TimST2 said:

How much money I'm tempted to give to Mountune...

image.thumb.png.ad6be10e18a2a1b19f34b315adac64fe.png

I probably won't do the MP215 because, lets face it, how often do I give it full overboost and think "I wish I had another 15 bhp"? The brakes I will do but only when the factory brakes need replacing...

That's not bad compared to the mp165 package mountune do for the mk6 ST. They charge £1500 including labour for all this. They do a stage 2 MP185 but I heard the stage 1 is better for low revs which you'd normally be around in normal driving. 

Screenshot_20190225-213754.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

It's not 24c outside! :tongue:

Sun has been playing on the south facing French doors all day. :sad:

I've had the heating off since Friday as well...not been able to do that in February in the last 4 years! :laugh:

 

 

 

It has been a hot and cold day. Leaving home at 8:30 in the morning it was around 4 degrees then coming home at 4pm it was reading around 19 degrees in the car. Got home and it was hot because someone left the heating on timer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, zain611 said:

That's not bad compared to the mp165 package mountune do for the mk6 ST. They charge £1500 including labour for all this.

I can actually get the MP215 for £600 (fitted inc. VAT) at my local Ford dealer, but I just don't think I'd notice an extra 15bhp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

I can actually get the MP215 for £600 (fitted inc. VAT) at my local Ford dealer, but I just don't think I'd notice an extra 15bhp.

I don't think it's always power but engine response might improve. The mk6 ST engine power was kind of strangled from factory so these upgrades probably benefit it the most. 

Mountune do a package for my zetec s 1.6 TDCI which is a map and k&N filter but there are places which can add slightly more hp from a map and for cheaper. Really wanted to get the car mapped but this ultra low emissions charge talk in London stops me from doing it as it would just be a waste of money if I have to sell the car in a years time before its value plumits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Nick Y said:

Dropping my stupid pizza on the stupid floor whilst taking out of its stupid packaging to put it in the stupid oven. 

And you really said stupid that many times and not 1 slip up.

I know on here its stupid lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Nick Y said:

Dropping my stupid pizza on the stupid floor whilst taking out of its stupid packaging to put it in the stupid oven. 

Well that was stupid!😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Noting going on but the rent" as they say 😅 well mortgage in my case Feeling sorry for myself, 

I don't like knowing that all I'm going to be doing between now and 20th June 2019 is paying bills and saving the excess, 

Starting up the PlayStation 4 now with GTA5 to pass the time, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Factory resetting my phone (deliberately) then locking my SIM card (not deliberately) :wallbash:

Currently waiting for a call-back from Vodafone... :dry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.