Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Delivery date as solid as jelly"

Bashy

Hi,

Phoned the dealer yesterday for an update on my order Fiesta Zetec 5door 1.6TDCi Squeeze.

Ordered 18th June and was told early - Mid September.

The dealer told me it's down as arriving the end of August. I asked how solid this date was and he replied the above quote...about as solid as Jelly.

I asked when will we know more of a definite date, he said when it's delivered to him. Fords apparently can move that date backwards or forwards whenever they want.

Was just wondering how everyone elses orders are going? What is the difference between expected delivery dates and actual delivery dates?

Cheers

When I ordered mine I got an estimated delivery date of 12th July a couple of days later it went to the 18th but the build date was always the same of the 17th June, it arrived on the 17/18th July to the dealer, so I think if you have a build date it seems to be about a month after that but I guess that all depends where you are regards to the transporter delivery.

My estimated delivery date was pretty spot on but that was back in the beginning of April. It took 8 weeks in total from ordering.

Mine was 9 weeks in total.

Ordered 17th Jan

ETA was 1st March.

On the 1st March the ETA changed to 28th March.

Turned up on the 13th March after being sent to Holland (wrong country) and then arrived at my dealer, no one took it off the lorry, it went to Coventry and then back again!

I hope your experience is better than mine :D It's all ok now the cars in my hands.

Ordered May 30th - Build Date August 17th - Delivery Estimate <drum roll>

Beginning of September <_<

Ordered May 30th - Build Date August 17th - Delivery Estimate <drum roll>

Beginning of September <_<

I wonder if both our cars will end up on the same transporter at some point - that would be something cool to see

Yes Paul it would - and is quite likely really.

would so love to see a pic of the factory car park where the Dressed Up cars are held before being shipped

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club