Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Is fine my body is 80 but I'm only 26 lol

Finding an Orange FiST-3 fully specced with all the mod cons galore, HPI clear with 11k on the clock for £13.5K......

tempting, seems the cheapest about.

Receiving my parcel full of detailing gumpth - I can go to bed now, challenge is on for Easter weekend though! (Providing I'm not working that is ). Couldn't resist had to try out the leather balm and brush on my seats though :d

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Also like motorway runs, as well as twisty A-roads.

On the other hand, I hate town/city driving, too many idiots, and usually you can't get away from them!

• 2 weeks later...

Snow foaming both cars and after with rinsing found I've covered half the street with a dirty white foam... :d

My daughters, (partner/boyfriend whatever the terminology is?) 15 year old dog, baby of the family.

My car xxxx

Great curry, Madras restaurant in Hull! Just been!

Wine!

Cleaning my car.

Ford owners club! My guilty secret!!!

I actually love my job, but don't like the fact that ultimately controlled by the council.

The people i work with.

I like that I can draw well enough to sell pictures to people people who really want them.

The mondeo owner on the m5 who wished us all a safe journey after we were all stuck in a non moving jam for 40 minutes following an accident between a car and a caravan

Sunny & warm bank holiday Easter Mondays :)

My neighbour struggling to get their car out of their garage :d (too big a car for the garage - Nissan joke)

They bought the next plate up from mine to go one better than me, shortly before I traded it for a 15 plate :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Honda S2000's, not sunny but it's nice to kane the !Removed! out of it with the roof down and the heaters on full, supplemented with a Beanie hat ( with Visor of course ) and my Rayban Ultragolds, Have to say this mornings journey was pretty boss,

Dangerous, low, fast cars made of ALU with Digital dash FTW!!! full of rattles though as you'd expect from a 10 year old Japanese motor.

Things I do like:

The thought of the summer holidays approaching!! Literally counting down the days.

Honda S2000's, not sunny but it's nice to kane the !Removed! out of it with the roof down and the heaters on full, supplemented with a Beanie hat

Dude you really wonder why you get warning points you ask us about removing them and continue to use words the filter has to remove...

• Like 1

Did I get more? Sorry just a little excited about my new ride.

The jury is still out...

The jury is still out...

I don't recall getting a jury duty notice...... :P

thats because we are the armed jury. We hold the muskets and were deciding whether the squad should be firing blanks or live rounds...

thats because we are the armed jury. We hold the muskets and were deciding whether the squad should be firing blanks or live rounds...

I was going to make a joke about pregnancy there.... but I don't think that would be a wise move... best not..

I'll leave you to it :P

• Like 1

Technically it defeats the purpose of a swear filter if we cannot use it.

Matt, its there to catch the odd slip of the tongue, not as a matter of course to be tested and used like a spellchecker...

• Like 1

Just trying to be funny dude, just the way it was typed at the time is all, being honest it was the best way I could describe it.

This wine! Did try posting real pic but floaty village signal not up to it!

SUNSHINE!!!!!! :D

Can someone explain what this "sunshine" thing is please? :unsure:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club