Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I didn't do a levels as I got d and u in the ones I tried but in my gcse I got 1 A*, 2xA, 11xB, 2xC and 2xD.

Some of those were double awards one may have even been a triple but I have yet to see anyone have that many (other than the people I went to school with lol)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

As an employer I'd rather see a degree in common sense from the university of life than a long list of qualifications

That is what a lot of people want to see, it's very difficult when you're caught between the two, you need people to show they have the knack for sticking at something they don't have to stick at (uni) but you also need them to show you that they know the world outside of books and the uni pubs....

I'll admit, my grades were very 'average', gcse's I had 8b's and 2c's. no disrespect to those that got lower it's just you can see I had a very big cluster, rather than a spread.... A few people have chalked it down to boredom rather than acumen (naturally I'd agree because it makes me look better...) But honestly school was a bit dull, I loved rugby, but as for school work, I tended to be close to a day dreamer/procrastinator... Sadly explaining that sort of thing to any prospective employers wasn't ideal...

Went to college, middle grades, went to uni, middle grades....

I like to believe I've got a decent level of common sense, mixed in with an appetising amount of idiocy/danger... But again, telling an employer Im careful about what I do, but every now and again I say "eff it" and try something random, is quite difficult to explain hahaha...

Fortunately I never pigeon holed myself into one career as my fiancée and myself went into business together, so I never really had to fully explain myself as I progressed in life... Until ofcourse I say "eff it" with the business and try to do something mental and get my backside kicked by then wifey (Oct 17th!)

Oops, sorry for "cool life story bro"..

• Like 2

As un manly as it sounds wedding suit shopping.. Quite enjoyed it, or maybe it was the fact it took us about 40 mins to sort it hahaha, not finalised or ordered but pretty much have colours and style sorted :lol:

I like the fact I finish work tomorrow for two weeks :)

• Like 2

Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger, extra bacon & cheese, onions, mushrooms, lettuce and mayo with fries and raspberry coke.

Stuffed!

post-50593-0-91002100-1440690300_thumb.j

• Like 2

There's one of these in Leeds I might have to give it a go looks tasty

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I was going to try and go for the double patty but, with the extra cheese and bacon (and 'tiny' fries), I'm glad I didn't otherwise I would have needed to get some stretchy waste band trousers to get home :D

This time tomorrow, I'll be saying "bye bye ST, hello Titanium" :)

I very much like getting away from hell - I mean work - for 6 days. People ask if I am going anywhere nice on my time off. No, I answer, just staying at home REGAINING MY SANITY.

• Like 4

Getting ready for this weekend at silverstone for the return of the World Series by Renault

Lots of racing beer and laughs with 3 mates

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

post-57397-144149710155_thumb.jpg so chuffed our team won overall today at dressage :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 5

That I'm off to Rockingham to watch the British Touring Car Championship - and to make it even better, Mat Jackson has stuck his Focus on pole!

Good result.

just goes to show hard work does pay off :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

so chuffed our team won overall today at dressage :)

Congratulations on the win!
  • Like 1

Got my new phone at the weekend, day after its release and I absolutely love it! Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+

• Like 1

Lovely! I've got the regular S6 and got it on release day, still smitten with it. Brilliant phone in nearly every aspect and blows the iFail out of the water!

• Like 1

Not worth the price tag in my opinion... Just awaiting the s6 edge mini release lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Handing in my notice at work last Friday, and getting invited to a Day 1 Assessment at the Met's training centre in West Brompton (16th October)

Interview, Written assessment, then providing I pass both those, JRFT, security checks, vetting, financial checks, employment checks, criminal convictions check, and then being authorized to go ahead and start training for the MSC! :)

Going to be 1 long hectic day but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end!

• Like 3

Handing in my notice at work last Friday, and getting invited to a Day 1 Assessment at the Met's training centre in West Brompton (16th October)

Interview, Written assessment, then providing I pass both those, JRFT, security checks, vetting, financial checks, employment checks, criminal convictions check, and then being authorized to go ahead and start training for the MSC! :)

Going to be 1 long hectic day but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end!

Good luck

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club