Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I'm  not sure whether this is fictional, or whether this actually exists, a colleague emailed me it a while ago. :unsure:

going_postal_like_a_brit_540.jpg

• Like 2

We have a well known 'rude' place name up here :smile:

Here's a pic of yours truly beside it!  

20444_1371979822471_2159524_n[1].jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Turvey said:

We have a well known 'rude' place name up here :smile:

Here's a pic of yours truly beside it!  

20444_1371979822471_2159524_n[1].jpg

lol :smile:

• Like 2

Do like I have used my foci to cross France twice and held up nicely. First time driving with my own car and no worries at all. Will be truely sad to see it go next year and will be hard to find a good replacement if at all. Also like I had a Good time with the family over Christmas and wow lots of cheese and wine. I feel like Wallace

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Just saved a drone from the road and returned to the owner...Somehow no one ran it over lol.  

• Like 2

I like the view from the office window AKA truck windscreen, this morning. 

IMG_20161229_084148017.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Just saved a drone from the road and returned to the owner...Somehow no one ran it over lol.  

I'd have stuck it on eBay and let em bid for it 😂

• Like 2

Just now, Lenny said:

• Like 2

I'd have driven over the horrible thing [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stoney871 said:

I'd have driven over the horrible thing emoji41.png

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

😦Your so negative Clive,

😊can imagine you being like bad Santa laughing at your rear view mirror which is reflecting the purple faced ginger kid holding what's left of his drone after you crushed it in to the road 😂

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Lenny said:

You cruel man...

8 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Sent from my SM-G930F

And you're even worse!! 

Not saying I wouldn't do the same, though...

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Lenny said:
1 hour ago, Lenny said:

Lol, several minutes passed before I saw the owner...I was wondering wtf I should do with it otherwise!! :laugh:. Would probably have just posted a found post on Facebook tbf lol.

It's probably wise to not fly them in the dark in a housing estate tbh! :lol:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Lol, several minutes passed before I saw the owner...I was wondering wtf I should do with it otherwise!! :laugh:. Would probably have just posted a found post on Facebook tbf lol.

Same happened here, teenager living two doors up got his stuck in the top of my bush in front garden boxing day,

Could hear pelting on the window like rain, looked out and saw flashing lights on the drone in top of the bush 😧

• Like 2

Someone up here lost one on Christmas day! Brand new Chrimbo pressie and decided to try it out.........in the middle of Storm Barbara! You shouldn't laugh, but......

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Someone up here lost one on Christmas day! Brand new Chrimbo pressie and decided to try it out.........in the middle of Storm Barbara! You shouldn't laugh, but......

The Scottish air definitely kills the little grey cells, that's for sure.

• Like 1

last day working on vauxhalls tommorow, horray. lol

abfa2b8f7f11508876af7fc21ce8379b.jpg.cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 4

12 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

Lol, I think it's more the alcohol, drugs and deep fried everything that does that! :tongue:  

Talking of Scotland, I tried watching Kevin Bridges without subtitles last night, honestly don't know how you guys understand each other! :lol: 

• Like 1

I do like, as I'm halfway through the 12th week of my diet, despite being as physically active last week, as i usually am, my body fat has fallen by 0.2% and (this odd what with me being less active) my muscle mass has increased by 0.4%.:smile:  

One totally unexplained measurement is my right bicep which is currently 60mm bigger than the left one.  Whilst nobody is truly symmetric, it is odd to go from a 12mm difference between left and right: to a 60mm one, in a week when no deliberate one-sided training was done:unsure:  It's not even the arm I use to assist Brandy up and down the stairs; not that she's particularly heavy anyway.

16 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

There's someone round here, that's been flying one every Sunday afternoon since my broad beans matured.  They zig zag it across the sky for about half and hour and then it disappears for about 10 minutes (perhaps to change batteries) reappears for another half's zig zagging.  A further break follows and then a final half hour flight before it disappears until next Sunday afternoon.  

They do fly it lower than I thought you were supposed to in residential neighbourhoods, scarcely more than 2 metres above the houses!  I seem to recall it's supposed to be 30M

15 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

However, it aids the Scots to make the tastiest kippers: other kippers aren't as good as the Scottish ones:smile:.  Smoked haddock too, the mouth joy that is Arbroath Smokie, for instance:smile:

15 hours ago, iantt said:

last day working on vauxhalls tommorow, horray. lol

This is good:biggrin:

3 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Talking of Scotland, I tried watching Kevin Bridges without subtitles last night, honestly don't know how you guys understand each other! :lol: 

Glaswegian accents are particularly hard to understand, the others aren't I've found

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club