Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

your lucky anyway, stratford is our nearest. lol
do you think they will manage and all hot 
I don't know too much about them tbh

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just got our first settled snow this year-
e96b6293051e1427956b676c6a0e70b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

A smiling GTR... :laugh:

IMG_20180228_111903302.thumb.jpg.e101ebce199761b148e03ba9a997ddad.jpg

dont think the owner will be taking that out for a drive anytime soon. not if he got any sense

• Like 2

2 hours ago, iantt said:

dont think the owner will be taking that out for a drive anytime soon. not if he got any sense

They might thinking AWD is the king of terrain 

9 hours ago, iantt said:

Stick some knobblies on it, set the launch control... Owner would be off in a jiffy!!

(Off the road that is!) 

• Like 1

Ford Fair tickets are now on sale. We just need the club password to order.

• Like 1

And my leave for that period has been approved so will be attending again this year for sure [emoji4]

Soo I'm taking a trip up to South Ayrshire on Friday to go pick up some printing kit...

There's 5 printers, a vinyl cutter and a few heat presses - all at an absolute bargain price!  Might split it down and sell some of the stuff.  He's also chucking in all of his leftover blanks for printing - even bigger bonus!!

• Like 1

Vinyl cutter eh? [emoji848]
Handy for lettering vehicles and such. [emoji4]

1 hour ago, SeanW said:

Soo I'm taking a trip up to South Ayrshire on Friday to go pick up some printing kit...

There's 5 printers, a vinyl cutter and a few heat presses - all at an absolute bargain price!  Might split it down and sell some of the stuff.  He's also chucking in all of his leftover blanks for printing - even bigger bonus!!

remember and take a weapon of sorts and an angry dog, it's a bit rough up there :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, stef123 said:

remember and take a weapon of sorts and an angry dog, it's a bit rough up there :lol: 

It's fine...I'm taking the missus :biggrin:

The dog is far too soft to be of any use :smile:

(She's also eating ice in the picture...)

Freya.jpg

• Like 4

That is a truly lovely looking dog.
Let me have her for 3 months and I'll have her fighting fit [emoji16]

• Like 1

Cuddles with my two dogs

The smell of fresh grass

reading curled up under a blanket whilst the rain pitter patters on my window

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

That is a truly lovely looking dog.
Let me have her for 3 months and I'll have her fighting fit emoji16.png

She is a lovely pup - 10 months old, currently sparked out on her sofa (well, she's claimed the entire living room :biggrin:).  We get a lot of compliments about her looks - my favourite is "Wow!!  You have a wolf!!" (Google Timber Wolf and you'll see why lol).

My missus says if we were closer to you, she'd jump at the chance!!  Freya has the best bits of both (Husky/German Shepard) - although she can be a bit stubborn at times :laugh: - very keen nose as well!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like how I found a tip online to fix the scroll wheel on my mouse which involved nothing more than a T6 Torx screwdriver, WD40 and a cotton bud :biggrin:. Saved me splashing out on a nice new RGB version of the same mouse :sad:.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really like how things have progressed in the DIY department of the house since i took a few days off work from last Thursday to next Wednesday, 

I'e been working 6 days week since Christmas and had a load of bits purchased to be installed, 

I've also finished updating the home improvement progress thread if anyone's interested in viewing 😅

• Like 3

Gotta hand it to you Lenny, you don't shy away from DIY :biggrin::thumbsup:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Zico said:

im the one who shys  away, it never goes well. i now pay my way out of trouble. got 4 trades currently giving me quotes for various jobs. 

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Zico said:

There must be a kind of bloke that doesn't shy away from DIY. My dad gets out of it whenever he can. On the other hand, i'm always doing something when I return to my folks... the last time I had my hands in the failed macerator replacing the capacitor (this is not a nice job... 8 years of, well, crap! have gone through this machine).

£6 component, and 4+ hours of work, because, well, you may aswell clean and service the whole unit whilst it's out!

• Like 3

Soo...umm...I'm starting to believe I'm really an adult...

Not only am I moaning about the quality of dishwasher tablets and checking my credit score (considerably better than I thought it would be lol) but I'm just starting the mortgage application process with Clare.  Still need to knock the owner/landlord down a couple of grand...cheeky sod asked to buy our caravan and then adds £2500 onto his asking price!!  It's fine - he's near enough family - we'll beat him down :laugh::laugh:

He's debated selling for a while - but he's still emotionally attached to the house...he grew up here with his grandparents, and really struggled after they died.  At long last he's managed to let go - but he'll only sell to us, which makes the whole haggling thing all the more amusing.  I'll get Clare to give him a ring tomorrow and call him a knob lol

(To be fair, we are being a bit cheeky with our initial offer  :whistling1:)

Sooo yeah...growing up...being an adult.  Next step pipe & slippers, moaning about the youth of today, comparing things to "back in my day" etc etc

Also...puppy...she always brings a smile to my face!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SeanW said:

Soo...umm...I'm starting to believe I'm really an adult...

Not only am I moaning about the quality of dishwasher tablets and checking my credit score (considerably better than I thought it would be lol) but I'm just starting the mortgage application process with Clare.  Still need to knock the owner/landlord down a couple of grand...cheeky sod asked to buy our caravan and then adds £2500 onto his asking price!!  It's fine - he's near enough family - we'll beat him down :laugh::laugh:

He's debated selling for a while - but he's still emotionally attached to the house...he grew up here with his grandparents, and really struggled after they died.  At long last he's managed to let go - but he'll only sell to us, which makes the whole haggling thing all the more amusing.  I'll get Clare to give him a ring tomorrow and call him a knob lol

(To be fair, we are being a bit cheeky with our initial offer  :whistling1:)

Sooo yeah...growing up...being an adult.  Next step pipe & slippers, moaning about the youth of today, comparing things to "back in my day" etc etc

Also...puppy...she always brings a smile to my face!!

welcome to my world, ***** youth of today, dont know how easy they got it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I do like getting our first eggs from our chickens! :smile:

IMG_20180405_072123946.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Turvey said:

IMG_20180405_072123946.jpg

Blimey! I feel sorry for the chicken that lay the egg on the left!!! :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3