Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I'm going to pretend none of that carrot-based stuff just happened...

Being able to watch the F1 live for the first time since we had our second child :toast:

• Like 3

@Lenny my god Lenny 😂. Let's try keep this family friendly. I'm in my cousins house sitting next to him and luckily he didn't see that 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@Lenny my god Lenny 😂. Let's try keep this family friendly. I'm in my cousins house sitting next to him and luckily he didn't see that 😂

Sorry Zain,

J'adore Hardcore 

• Like 1

Anyway, it's still November for another week so let's not mention the C word on here! 😛

Car memes however... :wink:

44694774_10155911015060488_7017767332332175360_n.jpg.2d7934c84f3ce09dbea66af20cb7c16c.jpg

13 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Anyway, it's still November for another week so let's not mention the C word on here! 😛

Car memes however... :wink:

44694774_10155911015060488_7017767332332175360_n.jpg.2d7934c84f3ce09dbea66af20cb7c16c.jpg

That's happened to me a few times. Sometimes I hear noises which sound like it's from my car but goes away when no other car is around me. 

12 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Well, I always wondered how they made baby carrots... 😐 

If that was the case I'm sure farmers would be in the adult film industry 😂

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, zain611 said:

That's happened to me a few times. Sometimes I hear noises which sound like it's from my car but goes away when no other car is around me. 

Yeah, me too, it's a very relatable meme! :biggrin:  Honestly thought I'd blown a boost pipe or turbo as I pulled away hard the other day, turned out to be some insane motorbike in the lane next to me that was almost silent at idle but sounded like a thunderstorm when he moved off at exactly the same time I did! :laugh:  

31 minutes ago, zain611 said:

If that was the case I'm sure farmers would be in the adult film industry 😂

I don't watch those films so wouldn't know :unsure: ...sounds like you're an expert in them! :tongue: 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I don't watch those films so wouldn't know :unsure: ...sounds like you're an expert in them! :tongue: 

I may be young but thankfully I resist the temptation to watch those stuff 😂. Thankfully also I don't know where I can watch these things which I should thank the government 

• Like 1

I do like that my name has now successfully landed on the surface of the red planet (Mars) as part of the NASA InSight mission. 
My name is programmed in to a chip on board InSight and will be present during the many scientific studies which InSight will undertake over the lifespan of the machine. 

• Like 2

The heated seats in my ST.

Right now I might even like them more than the turbo 😄

16 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

The heated seats in my ST.

Right now I might even like them more than the turbo 😄

I am not too keen on mine. They are just too hot and should have more settings like the Focus does.

Just now, Zico said:

I am not too keen on mine. They are just too hot and should have more settings like the Focus does.

I agree that normally they are too hot - but tonight was a 2-dot night!

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

I agree that normally they are too hot - but tonight was a 2-dot night!

Full leather seats aren't bad but does freeze or boil your bottom when it's really hot or cold. With my zetec s I got it with part leather seats which thinking now I think was a better option than getting one with full leather. The cloth bits don't wear as much as the leather bits. The zetec s also came with full cloth ST style seats which I don't think came on the ST. If I did get a mk6 ST with full leather I think most came with heating so won't mind that 😁

Mk7 ST is half leather (assuming you have the ST-2 or ST-3 which come with the Recaros).

Last night was a short trip to the shops to get milk in sub-zero temperatures where there wasn't time for the heater to warm up. I'd have turned it on to 3 dots if that had been an option 😂

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TimST2 said:

Mk7 ST is half leather (assuming you have the ST-2 or ST-3 which come with the Recaros).

Last night was a short trip to the shops to get milk in sub-zero temperatures where there wasn't time for the heater to warm up. I'd have turned it on to 3 dots if that had been an option 😂

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Roasted chestnuts on an open fire ST heated seat 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Zico said:

Roasted chestnuts on an open fire ST heated seat 😂

Roasted chestnuts don't make for good swimmers 😉

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

Roasted chestnuts don't make for good swimmers 😉

Ideal for keeping the take away warm on the passenger seat or anything you may be preparing to eat 😅

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lenny said:

Ideal for keeping the take away warm on the passenger seat or anything you may be preparing to eat 😅

True there. I once brought back some food from uni and after the 45 minute drive with the hot air on coming from the vents I found the chips to be warm but had gone stail. I'm sure a seat heater will maintain the heat. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I knew I was doing something wrong. I could have used the passenger seat to keep my BK nuggets warm on the drive home this evening :thumbup:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club