Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Yep - currently marshalling for our local Junior Parkrun in the rain 

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, WES180 said:

Im jealous Ian, it's 09:15 and freezing here! 😀

Yeah just woke up with my arms freezing. Its beginning to get colder. If it snows I'd be happy as I can skid about on my road putting up the handbrake. 

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

Yep - currently marshalling for our local Junior Parkrun in the rain 

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Shouldn't you be watching the race then rather than posting on here?😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WES180 said:

Im jealous Ian, it's 09:15 and freezing here! 😀

6.30am, dark still( suppose it is winter here though)  foggy and 20c , but should get to 28c and sunny later. It's a mini heatwave according to the locals this week . 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, iantt said:

It's 7.45pm and 23c .!!! 

You can go off folk, can't you? 🙄 😀

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Turvey said:

You can go off folk, can't you? 🙄 😀

Can you?? Lol

Universal studios theme park with new fast and furious attraction/ride, then Harry potter's Hogwart express. 

IMG_20181230_103611.jpg

IMG_20181230_112402.jpg

IMG_20181230_112031.jpg

IMG_20181230_121828.jpg

• Like 2

Isn't there an advert running on TV where they list that as £599 pppw?

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

Going to a "British themed  pub " later for a beer and saw the menu on there website. Anyone for cheese? 

Screenshot_20181231-081820.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

And just to cheer every one up 2.02 dollars a us gallon for unleaded.that works out at 42p a litre I think.lol

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, iantt said:

And just to cheer every one up 2.02 dollars a us gallon for unleaded.that works out at 42p a litre I think.lol

What are you putting it in though?  If it's a 20mpg SUV it won't feel all that cheap! :laugh: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iantt said:

Going to a "British themed  pub " later for a beer and saw the menu on there website. Anyone for cheese? 

Screenshot_20181231-081820.png

Cheese bo11ocks, such a popular British dish!!! Have a nibble and let us know! 😂

• Like 2

@iantt and I thought bangers and mash was an inappropriate name 😂. Nearly near the end of this year. Hopefully the new year goes well 🙏

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

What are you putting it in though?  If it's a 20mpg SUV it won't feel all that cheap! :laugh: 

Mustang v8 5.0. convertible. What a bag of ***** it is. Bits of trim falling off, autobox is snatchy. Tyres are noisey ( sounds like a noisey wheel bearing) not impressed except for the V8 sound when you accelerate . 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, WES180 said:

Cheese bo11ocks, such a popular British dish!!! Have a nibble and let us know! 😂

We decided against that pub for tonight's delights, spoilt for choice in the area we are staying in.

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

@iantt and I thought bangers and mash was an inappropriate name 😂. Nearly near the end of this year. Hopefully the new year goes well 🙏

Ha ha. Yeah that's probably on the menu somewhere. We eating and getting drunk at the "yard house" bar/restaurant  so I'm told. We started early on at 3pm( 8pm UK time)  in the hotel bar 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺😀

So we on UK time until midnight ( 7pm here ) to celebrate the new year then again at midnight here again ( 5am UK) to celebrate New year again. Win win situation . Lol 

Happy new year everyone. 

• Like 3

Well, we at yard House and having trouble deciding what beer to drink, not had that before in a restaurant. Over 200 beers and ciders to choose from . You get a book to choose from or a tablet at each table to scroll though. . At upward of  $8 a pint I need to choose wisely. 

15463072941131046844902.jpg

IMG_20181231_202202.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, iantt said:

Well, we at yard House and having trouble deciding what beer to drink, not had that before in a restaurant. Over 200 beers and ciders to choose from . You get a book to choose from or a tablet at each table to scroll though. . At upward of  $8 a pint I need to choose wisely. 

Feel like I'm drunk trying to zoom in on that menu 😅

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lenny said:

IMG-20190101-WA0012.thumb.jpg.c4cc37991b6fbd6e85d8bc3ffa0a2b9c.jpg

Lol at the comment, "Does that actually work?" 😂

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Feel like I'm drunk trying to zoom in on that menu 😅

I couldn't see what I was taking photo of either. That's my view of menu without my glasses. Ha ha

I'm waiting for my partner in a parking lot outside a craft shop she wanted to go in . I'm in drag strip mode ready to go. 

IMG_20190101_123406.jpg

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, iantt said:

I couldn't see what I was taking photo of either. That's my view of menu without my glasses. Ha ha

I'm waiting for my partner in a parking lot outside a craft shop she wanted to go in . I'm in drag strip mode ready to go. 

Launch it 🚀

I did in the carpark.pmsl. couldn't decide if it was the tyres squealing or her!! Lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club