Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Haven't heard the term "Gasson" in a while now lol 

My dad's term to describe somthing old of that he has had for a long time, 

Is to say; "I've had that since God was a Gasson" 😁

• Like 1

Just now, Lenny said:

Haven't heard the term "Gasson" in a while now lol 

My dad's term to describe somthing old of that he has had for a long time, 

Is to say; "I've had that since God was a Gasson" 😁

never heard that said before :smile: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WES180 said:

Yeah, I'd definitely put some boxers on too!🤣

Lol Had my tracksuit on. Can't be wondering around home with just a vest and boxers on, my mum would go mad 🤣

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

All the women be chasing you for weeks afterwards 😚

De-wiper the rear would look smooth but already looks fantastic 👍

Nah I'm not that type of guy 😂. To be honest Lenny and this might be personal but I used to like a girl back in secondary school. We both grew up together and knew each other since we ever started going school. Weirdly in year 9 I noticed we both started liking each other after all these years but it wasn't an open thing. After college we didn't go to the same uni so I don't see her now. Did see her with her gran crossing the road when I was coming out near my road. She had such a big smile when she saw me. Till now whenever I have a dream of her I just wake up feeling depressed 😢

I've realised the type of girls I like are the really decent ones, the ones which have parents who tell them to not have boyfriends. I'd say thats kind of why we weren't open about it. Makes me wonder if I ever want to get married or that I'm still young and people at my age aren't mature yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dezwez said:

to cold to do anything :smile:

I got my cousins come around so they'll be here whilst my mum and aunt go out shopping. At the moment my cousin gave his Netflix account so now I can watch some movies on there 😏

So now you are Netflix and chill? Haha. Bird box is a good film

• Like 2

1 hour ago, martyntdci said:

With his cousins??? You're sick Martyn!🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Oh pants,  😱 lol.  Lenny how did u know I wasn't feeling too good lmao..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, zain611 said:

Lol Had my tracksuit on. Can't be wondering around home with just a vest and boxers on, my mum would go mad 🤣

Nah I'm not that type of guy 😂. To be honest Lenny and this might be personal but I used to like a girl back in secondary school. We both grew up together and knew each other since we ever started going school. Weirdly in year 9 I noticed we both started liking each other after all these years but it wasn't an open thing. After college we didn't go to the same uni so I don't see her now. Did see her with her gran crossing the road when I was coming out near my road. She had such a big smile when she saw me. Till now whenever I have a dream of her I just wake up feeling depressed 😢

I've realised the type of girls I like are the really decent ones, the ones which have parents who tell them to not have boyfriends. I'd say thats kind of why we weren't open about it. Makes me wonder if I ever want to get married or that I'm still young and people at my age aren't mature yet. 

I admire your contentment to be as one; I'm a very needy person, I can and have achieved many things with only the moral support of others but without the moral support; I wouldn't have had the confidence to do those things myself, 

So I admire your self confidence to be content with life and being yourself if that makes scence, 

I grew up in the remote country side, there were kids my age living ten minutes further up the road but my mother wouldn't let me play with them or interact outside of school hours as she said they were too wild, 

I spent every summer on my own with not much to do, I had two older brothers and two older sisters none ever had time for me and used to banish me from there personal space, 

My dad was always either teaching in the college or in the pub, my grandmother had time for me used to tell stories and give me sweets thinking back she probably made extra efforts to make up for her sons absence at the time, 

She used to tell me that I don't need any partner or anything but I had a lot of anxiety in my mind and depression as there was no trust in me to be let do anything, I always had to stay in sight and wasn't aloud friends over to play, I had a constant fear of being alone for life, 

Eventually I got enough money at Christmas one year to buy myself a prepay Mobile, I didn't know why I wanted one at the time because I didn't have anyone to call but everyone else had one so thought I'd be the same, 

I then got a notification from Vodafone which was called eircell at the time about a basic text chat they had set up called "text mates" you set up a name and they put you in contact with random strangers of chosen gender and age bracket of choice, there was no camera phones or coloured screens in them days just Nokia's with green and black screens, selfies weren't a thing.

My grandmother had gone in to care at this stage of my life; I was 14 and looking back at it now feeling quite isolated, I knew I could survive alone as I used to cook for her when she wasn't able and my dad was in the pub escaping things, and I had learned homeconomics in school, 

I began to get in contact with random strangers of similar age and eventually arranged to meet a girl of the same age in Dublin,

My mother went in to hospital at one stage and one of my sisters was in charge whom was quite strict in what i was aloud to do in ghe house, So I got up one Saturday at 6am thumbed a lift in to town and got on the train to Dublin, left a note on my bed to say "gone shopping" 

Things changed after that and looking back now; I could hardly catch my breath with anxiety when leaving the house I felt like a refugee escaping or like a scene from Texas chainsaw, The determination to escape isolation blinded me from seeing the magnitude of danger I was potentially bringing upon myself but thankfully I was safe, 

Things changed In the scence that I was then suddenly aloud to do whatever I wanted nobody said anything anymore; 

I later met the wife through the same method when I was 17 and knew she was the one; her parents housed me for six months before I got employment in the area and rented an apartment, 

Six years later we went for a mortgage and now 17 years in to the relationship were married with mortgage and three kids living 300km away from home, 

Original home is now all sold, parents separated when I was 21 that was three years after I left, my dad quit drinking and met a new partner in the rehabilitation process they had a lot more in common than my mother whom never drank at all 😅 

The new partner relapsed and died from liver disease, he has since hooked up with an Estonian girlfriend whom has little English and is 10 years younger than him, he's bought an apartment in Estonia for them to stay in when on holiday, I don't have much of a bond with him and I remember he had no time for "foreigners" as he would describe them when I was growing up 😅 but I'm super proud of his recovery 13 years now sober, and he helps out with DIY in my house where possible; he says it's to try make up for lost time, I enjoy the assistance and fun conversation but feel deflated when it's time for him to go, But I then remind myself that I was available all those years that he wasn't and it's not my fault, But it has sure made me aware of the importance to be there for our three kids and give them the time of there lives, there my best friends I support there needs and interests aswell as friends on birthday parties and all that good stuff.

But anyways long long story short buddy; I admire your contentment with being just you because relationships turn to family's and it all ain't cheap I can tell you 😃 your best friend is your own pocket as my dad now says, I've achieved complete self sufficiency and provide for my wife and kids but I couldn't have achieved it without the kindness of strangers and my wife's belief in me with moral support.

Sorry for the long story but I feel was relevant to my response, now back to normal banter.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, martyntdci said:

1 hour ago, WES180 said:

With his cousins??? You're sick Martyn!🤣

1 hour ago, martyntdci said:

Oh pants,  😱 lol.  Lenny how did u know I wasn't feeling too good lmao..... 

I'm completely lost here guys, I've not heard of bird box I must Google it to see what it's about lol 

I plan to watch "chappie" again since hurting my toe the other day; reminded me of "Ninja" by the band "Deantwerd" whom feature in the Sony movie called "chappie" whom is like a modern day Robocop in South Africa 

Good movie, But to regain topic again I'll look up "Bird Box"

GladHeAteHer is another good one 😅 @martyntdci

4 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I'm completely lost here guys, I've not heard of bird box I must Google it to see what it's about lol 

I plan to watch "chappie" again since hurting my toe the other day; reminded me of "Ninja" by the band "Deantwerd" whom feature in the Sony movie called "chappie" whom is like a modern day Robocop in South Africa 

Good movie, But to regain topic again I'll look up "Bird Box"

GladHeAteHer is another good one 😅

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netflix_and_chill

Lenny, I love the way you skipped by what happened at your secret rendezvous in Dublin, did he threaten you not to tell anyone?🤣

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, WES180 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netflix_and_chill

Lenny, I love the way you skipped by what happened at your secret rendezvous in Dublin, did he threaten you not to tell anyone?🤣

😅 ah I got to the train station and phoned her mobile while looking around for a female answering a phone; this way if she was like a bag of hammers I could bottle it without having to go in for the shift 😂

But she was actually alright and we dated for six months, had her and two of her friends down in the family home for a night, we went to a non alcoholic disco at the time I felt like some sort of a pimp 😂 with three Dublin girls life was like super fast techno at that stage everything was out of control 

I later met a girl from portlaoise which lasted three hours pure discussion no touching 😖

I then lived in co.offaly for six months with a girl she was 19 I was 16 and her brother had a house for sale which wasn't occupied, rent free I was working cash in hand with her brothers friend roofing, they all thought I was 20 as I was smoking at the time and lied about my age to get the ride 🤫🤫

That dried up at 17 i moved back home and later met the wife at 17 told her I was 19 and she was 20 at the time, absolute stunner still and after three kids still is, child bearing hips and everything ),(

• Like 3

another is kiss and kill. now this will get your blood pumping.  just be thankful you have never stirred the porridge {urban dictionary it lol} or spaced docked haha

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

another is kiss and kill. now this will get your blood pumping.  just be thankful you have never stirred the porridge {urban dictionary it lol} or spaced docked haha

Jesus Christ😭 😂 annihilated 

Spit roast looks like a pig on a spit but the spit doesn't go all the way through the body 😂

• Haha 2

what's wrong lol

• Confused 1

such a cute couple, all you need is another bambino 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

what's wrong lol

Sick puppy,  

Speaking of which; don't look up discussions about Whitney Wisconsin on YouTube while eating your dinner 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

such a cute couple, all you need is another bambino 

Already have three, 

Got a vasectomy two years ago 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Already have three, 

Got a vasectomy two years ago 

you could always get a reverse, you still look early 30's plenty of life yet haha

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

you could always get a reverse, you still look early 30's plenty of life yet haha

Thanks I'm 34 this year ☺ she's 38 I can confidently provide for three but no more.

I thought the vitiligo on my lower right jaw makes me look older when I don't shave as the condition causes skin and hair to lose pigment, notice white facial hair in that area makes me feel older lol but not as noticeable when I shave regurally, 

Only have it on my face there thankfully 

• Like 1

Well if u had it anywhere else I don't think I'd want to know lmao.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

Well if u had it anywhere else I don't think I'd want to know lmao.  

like a piebald horse 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think there maybe cream for that, are they yellow also lmao

I can honestly confirm that I have no such thing in any form, except for the fork-ing bald bit haha

I do like Christmas, eventually, leaving the building!!! Normally everything is down and packed away by the 2nd or 3rd but this year it was a bit late 🙄

IMG_20190105_210726265.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Turvey said:

I do like Christmas, eventually, leaving the building!!! Normally everything is down and packed away by the 2nd or 3rd but this year it was a bit late 🙄

I have difficulty remembering what ornament was there before the Christmas decorations replaced them, 

Putting ours back up in the attic tomorrow morning aswell, 

• Like 1

I like that I'm out on the lash plus a £20 bar tab that I won on last weeks karaoke! Hope I win this week too! Must admit though, the bar tabs long gone! 🤣

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club