Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Look at all that boot space.... When mine are fitted I have about 1/2 a boot left. Carnt get to the spare so tyre weld in the glove box

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

Look at all that boot space.... When mine are fitted I have about 1/2 a boot left. Cant get to the spare so tyre weld in the glove box

Used to need to bring the buggy, 

There are spare tyre shaped sub enclosures available, perhaps a custom fit sub enclosure available for your specific model? 

That's the sub enclosure I have fitted is purposely designed for the mk2/mk2.5 focus, I then enterprised with the creation of the cavity panel, 

IMG_20150326_083041_zps4dj0qpsk.thumb.jpg.7e17c234917575a62df0d9ec11122908.jpg

We got rid of our buggy last year :toast:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mine the se shape as yours lol. But a titanium spec

• Haha 1

Tbh even with the subs and amps in there is still more room left than the full boot size of the juke 😂 

• Like 1

Didn't have to compromise boot space as the sub my dad had fitted under the seat 🤣. Do however have microfiber cloths, de-icer and a breaker bar in the boot but still get the weeks food shopping in. 

DSC_0698.JPG

DSC_0193.JPG

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Didn't have to compromise boot space as the sub my dad had fitted under the seat 🤣. Do however have microfiber cloths, de-icer and a breaker bar in the boot but still get the weeks food shopping in. 

Plenty of room for a few extra horses 😂

IMG_20141004_165940_zpstias7oqh.thumb.jpg.ad039f1d9355eb78797a972d33422adf.jpg

Or even a Supercharger 🤣 that was fun time at the KFC Drive-Tru 

IMG_20140528_160544_zpski3efboc.thumb.jpg.96ef966db12ab9956d2ed3695e962b57.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, zain611 said:

DSC_0698.JPG

DSC_0193.JPG

With them kinda objects in the boot who have you got beef with, mug or burgle lmfao

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

With them kinda objects in the boot who have you got beef with, mug or burgle lmfao

Chloroform air freshener 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

I'll use the microfiber to clean up their dirty minds 😂

I had an experience where I went with my grandad hospital to visit my aunt. When we came out I noticed one of his tires was low. Looked for the closest petrol station which had a pump station to put air in. When we got there the tire came off the rim. The tire was there but wasn't all the way round the rim. I got out the jack, lifted it and tried using the socket to loosen the wheel nuts. It was impossible to remove so in the end called my dad who bought his long breaker bar which did the trick. Still did needed to use the air pump as the spare wheel tire was low. 

Since that time my dad gave me a breaker bar to keep in the car. You can't really use the short wrench to loosen the nuts as you don't have a good pivet point. Also some people use an air gun to over tighten the bolts which makes it more hard. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I'll use the microfiber to clean up their dirty minds 😂

I had an experience where I went with my grandad hospital to visit my aunt. When we came out I noticed one of his tires was low. Looked for the closest petrol station which had a pump station to put air in. When we got there the tire came off the rim. The tire was there but wasn't all the way round the rim. I got out the jack, lifted it and tried using the socket to loosen the wheel nuts. It was impossible to remove so in the end called my dad who bought his long breaker bar which did the trick. Still did needed to use the air pump as the spare wheel tire was low. 

Since that time my dad gave me a breaker bar to keep in the car. You can't really use the short wrench to loosen the nuts as you don't have a good pivet point. Also some people use an air gun to over tighten the bolts which makes it more hard. 

Sounds plausible to me; 

Do you keep that quote printed on the inside of the drivers sun visor; to recite at check points 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I bet they spend most of the time next to and under drivers side rest. Every now and again he moved them into the boot so he can hoover and looks a tad less suspicious. Maybe?? 🙄 

• Haha 2

I'm not seeing many breakdown items in those boots!?  You guys must trust cars more than I do! :laugh: (PS - the ratchet strap excess is usually rolled up a lot tidier than that lol)

IMG_20180706_114003351.thumb.jpg.bd7b03c96e574dda64642a5636fc2992.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:
I'm not seeing many breakdown items in those boots!?  You guys must trust cars more than I do! [emoji23] (PS - the ratchet strap excess is usually rolled up a lot tidier than that lol)
IMG_20180706_114003351.thumb.jpg.bd7b03c96e574dda64642a5636fc2992.jpg

No need to store an AA card in the boot! :tongue:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This is what break down cover is for 😂 more boot space 😂.  The only thing I carry is tyre weld, electric pump, and my scanner tools that's it lol. 

• Like 2

Sounds like you guys have never had to call the AA/RAC... 😒 Tyre weld is also no use in a blow out lol.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

This is what break down cover is for 😂 more boot space 😂.  The only thing I carry is tyre weld, electric pump, and my scanner tools that's it lol. 

Ive a TV tuner and AA Road Side Assistance 

IMG_20150501_175508_zpsaezmobqq.thumb.jpg.1d00b69624c6c749c6d1287d4ea12f8f.jpg

IMG_20150329_183034_zps9y05u7ox.thumb.jpg.a75f4be709d6e2e085937c651e8cd5c5.jpg

IMG_20150623_201611_zpsbxxj7b6r.thumb.jpg.f1d0caef7e84d48dddd895ed77ab085d.jpg

• Like 3

Sounds like you guys have never had to call the AA/RAC... [emoji19] Tyre weld is also no use in a blow out lol.
It also makes a complete mess of the wheel and the tyre shop will charge you more for cleaning it off.

Mind you, with AA membership you need to insist that they give you the brand new customers price each year because they will try to double your premium if you don't. It's become a yearly ritual in our house where we have family membership covering all 3 cars.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

Mind you, with AA membership you need to insist that they give you the brand new customers price each year because they will try to double your premium if you don't. It's become a yearly ritual in our house where we have family membership covering all 3 cars.

that's a good idea using family members😊

• Like 1

Just now, dezwez said:

that's a good idea using family members😊

Do the AA then call your family members to see if they can assist you before ultimately sending out the AA van 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LOL. The membership actually covers the family not the cars, so technically we can use it when we're in any vehicle, not just our own, and even if just a passenger.

Not that it will affect most on here, but the AA are also happy to attend a breakdown at a track day, unlike the RAC.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

It also makes a complete mess of the wheel and the tyre shop will charge you more for cleaning it off.

RAC do the same with price increases, it's a total rip off tbh...but I still do it for peace of mind and swap between them for the lowest price.  Doesn't really give me peace of mind though as I've had bad experiences with both of them!  Tempted to go with one of the really cheap ones like AutoAid this year but still have a few months to decide.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

RAC do the same with price increases, it's a total rip off tbh...but I still do it for peace of mind and swap between them for the lowest price.  Doesn't really give me peace of mind though as I've had bad experiences with both of them!  Tempted to go with one of the really cheap ones like AutoAid this year but still have a few months to decide.  

mines with smart breakdown there not bad on price had to call them once they came out with out any problem  😊

• Like 2

Just now, Lenny said:

20190113_101700.thumb.jpg.aaeda59b13313ced430bad19ed09c960.jpg

nice 😊

• Haha 1