Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Auto aid got really good reviews on the martin Lewis show earlier this week. This is who I'm going with after green flag finishes. The contract is with the person not the car so for £50 a year ***** bargain. Home start recovery

Just now, martyntdci said:

Auto aid got really good reviews on the martin Lewis show earlier this week. This is who I'm going with after green flag finishes. The contract is with the person not the car so for £50 a year ***** bargain. Home start recovery

I might give them a look when I renew 😊

That's pretty good. Our AA family cover with home start, recovery and relay is £159.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

That's pretty good. Our AA family cover with home start, recovery and relay is £159.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

that seems a lot 😊

@Lenny that is a true story 🤣. It was also snowing then which didn't help. Could also have one of those electric air pumps but again won't help if the tire bursted or is leaking considerably. Ford for some reason don't supply a breaker bar so I don't get howd you'd loosen the nuts. I remember calling someone from the petrol station to help and him standing on the wrench but didn't help. With the breaker bar you can just loosen the nuts by hand. 

The de-icer I have because my front heated windscreen don't work. Only one filament is working. 

• Like 2

This is a rare site seeing the forum saying a topic is hot 

Screenshot_20190113-110332.png

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, dezwez said:

that seems a lot 😊

I'm sure you can get cheaper, but as I said, it covers relay too (taking you onward to your destination) and covers any breakdowns I have a track days in the Lotus (as well as sending out a low loader to pick it up). I've been with the AA since I started driving and used it a lot. Their service has always been excellent (if you overlook having to demand the brand new customers price each year).

• Like 1

Just now, zain611 said:

have seen that in a long time 😊

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

I'm sure you can get cheaper, but as I said, it covers relay too (taking you onward to your destination) and covers any breakdowns I have a track days in the Lotus (as well as sending out a low loader to pick it up). I've been with the AA since I started driving and used it a lot. Their service has always been excellent (if you overlook having to demand the brand new customers price each year).

the thing with the aa is like you say they up the price😊

24 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I see that quite regularly when I'm posting! 😎 🤣

I dont think its because I waffle a load of 5hite???🤔🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, WES180 said:

I see that quite regularly when I'm posting! 😎 🤣

I dont think its because I waffle a load of 5hite???🤔🤣

It's all of us put together 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lenny said:

It's all of us put together 😂

your right there 😊

• Haha 1

I keep thinking to start a general chat thread as most of our conversations are always completely off topic for the thread we happen to be in at the time. I will let someone else do it though as I hate it when I start a thread that no one posts on!😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh look, I'm on again and we are hot!!! 😂

Edit - Where's everyone gone???? Come back, I was only joking!🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Is it the post hot, or the ppl replying in the post? Hhhmmmm 😂 

• Haha 2

I mean, most of our general chat is either liking or moaning about something so this this thread and the don't like thread seems appropriate for it! :laugh: 

9 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

Is it the post hot, or the ppl replying in the post? Hhhmmmm 😂 

Duhh, the people (by people i mean person, by person i mean me!) replying of course! 🤣

• Haha 1

I need to buy a tablet, this phone screen is no good for my aging eyes. Or.... i could just stop posting and get on with some housework! 🤔

• Like 1

If you stopped posting then the topic would go cold..... 😂 Don't want that now so we.. Hehe 

• Like 1

Check out the most popular contributors to see who's posting the most drivel 😉

Wait a minute, I'm 3rd in the last week, 5th in the last month and 13th in the last year (and I've only been a member for 3 months) :wallbash:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

If you stopped posting then the topic would go cold..... 😂 Don't want that now so we.. Hehe 

Tru dat!!! 😂 Time for a spot of lunch though now and then nipping out. Stick ya thermals on guys, might get a bit chilly in here while I'm gone.😉

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I mean, most of our general chat is either liking or moaning about something so this this thread and the don't like thread seems appropriate for it! :laugh: 

i agree with you

Imagine tho if we were women,  I don't like thread wouldn't be 🔥 it would be like a 🌋 haha 😂 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

Imagine tho if we were women,  I don't like thread wouldn't be 🔥 it would be like a 🌋 haha 😂 

lol 😊

Things have been a bit quiet here. Thought I might tell a story on what I did last week. 

Last week went into uni to pick up this M&S bag containing a polistyrene box with ice in it. Im currently doing a dissertation looking at mice spleen cells so had to go to this place to get the spleens and bring them back to uni to extract the cells. The ice box is to keep the spleens fresh. 

Did find it funny carrying the bag on the train. Would of been a little funny if someone thought of it as a suspicious package 🤣DSC_0718.thumb.JPG.6bec723b91659dfd80e9cff79d5f08fe.JPG

Went to the place and it's not bad. Wouldn't mind working in this sort of environment DSC_0682.thumb.JPG.1d21a3b5b350c829002cd393dd341587.JPG

From there went back and carried out the experiment. Hadn't eaten a thing from 8am to 4pm so went to one of the shops nearby and got the British classic fish and chips 🤣. Do hate my stomach as I just overthink about it and worry if all of a sudden Id feel sickDSC_0719.thumb.JPG.097e88e4989e4317c0d1b0aa3db2aaeb.JPG

• Like 1