Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7
聽Share

2 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Sounded a lot like hail stones 馃槀

I cleaned mine then gone out first time聽and done that:sad:

• Sad 1

The new episode of grand tour... The demon or the exorsist that is the question.聽

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

The new episode of grand tour... The demon or the exorsist that is the question.聽

Ive just watched it, not the most impressive episode but it gives me something to look forward to next week,聽

My morale has been winded by the wife shortly after work today so please excuse my outlook is quite deflated聽

4 hours ago, dezwez said:

A lot of people use them hand car wash's I never have but might have two getting to old to be messing about cleaning it 聽聽

Yeah, he's an older guy so has it done for him somewhere, but really not very often at all.聽 Though I've seen he doesn't do many miles between MOTs on the MOT checker lol.

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

Ive just watched it, not the most impressive episode but it gives me something to look forward to next week,聽

My morale has been winded by the wife shortly after work today so please excuse my outlook is quite deflated聽

13weeks....Nice...... I carnt believe the faf聽 hammond had before he finally had that drag race....聽 But which car would you choose? I think the child in me would prefer the demon. The whistle.... I love it聽

• Like 1

I accidentally got the words wrong when trying to read this 馃槀. What did you first think it said聽

154784919425253579373.jpg

Still going through series 1. Happy to go through the episodes slowly.聽

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think they deliberately missed out the apostrophe for that very reason...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lenny said:

unnamed-800x600.thumb.jpg.72716038055f6e6e9e43cc5d934e3ad7.jpg

Ok, so I did and well got stuck in some mud and the flaps didn't help much lol

20160211_152522.thumb.jpg.a5de50bd1bb5f351cf42d8def0d8dbec.jpg

20160211_152532.thumb.jpg.76899c2a12ea807e9d53dd4a98c556d3.jpg

*****...please...unless you needed towing out, you ain't done it properly聽馃ぃ馃ぃ

When I traded the Focus in, the salesman asked me about the sticker above my radio...it read "THIS IS NOT A 4X4"

45 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I accidentally got the words wrong when trying to read this 馃槀. What did you first think it said聽

154784919425253579373.jpg

Still going through series 1. Happy to go through the episodes slowly.聽

Given their history, amma gonna go out on a limb and say deliberate聽馃ぃ馃榿

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, SeanW said:

unless you needed towing out, you ain't done it properly

ford.PNG

I get off the beaten track from time to time. I have towed a few people out, and needed a push out on a couple of occasions. But usually I manage!

One rather scenic location was Chapman's Pool, on the Dorset coast. Mine is the white Focus with the trailer, the other vehicle is a council 4x4.. The nearest public road, if you can call it that, it was no more than a narrow dead end track, was about a mile away. Stunning place to work in though! I was helping restore stone steps on the SW Coast Path.

CHAPMA02.JPG

• Like 3

I didn't mind the first episode of聽TGT season 3.聽 I'm looking forward to watching the other 12 episodes. Personally I'd have the Mustang though.
The other things I like are聽that I can watch the episodes in UHD 4K and also relive the episodes on the game (which is actually quite funny) each week (only 拢11.99 from PS store or XBox Marketplace). So far there's only 1 episode from each season but season 3 will be updated every week with the new episode and then the rest of the episodes from seasons 1 and 2 will be added.聽
The game does have plenty of scenes from the show (which can be fast forwarded) and there's the dialogue from the 3 presenters whilst you are messing around in the cars.
There's also a Mario Kart style multiplayer split-screen mode coming soon with some very funny power-ups.聽

Season 3 of the grand tour is the last to have the tent and studio audience too. The next season will just be a series of road trip specials.聽

26 minutes ago, Tdci-Peter said:

ford.PNG

I get off the beaten track from time to time. I have towed a few people out, and needed a push out on a couple of occasions. But usually I manage!

One rather scenic location was Chapman's Pool, on the Dorset coast. Mine is the white Focus with the trailer, the other vehicle is a council 4x4.. The nearest public road, if you can call it that, it was no more than a narrow dead end track, was about a mile away. Stunning place to work in though! I was helping restore stone steps on the SW Coast Path.

CHAPMA02.JPG

Went Dorset a few years back during a secondary school geography trip. Was such a beautiful place. Loved the village, open British fields and those historical rocks by the sea. Wouldn't mind moving there when I retire. Yorkshire also looks peaceful.聽

• Like 1

14 hours ago, martyntdci said:

Ive married a Demon聽

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Ive married a Demon聽

I married the love of my life.....Oh.....hang on.....she's gone out of the room, Yeah, me too Lenny!!!馃ぃ

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Might seem like a small thing to do but, booking Gatwick聽 airport car park for our next trip back to Florida. Got back on 7th Jan and had post hol blues with nothing to look forward to. So calculated we should have enough money by Oct to go again. Hol booked and the waiting game starts.聽

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WES180 said:

I married the love of my life.....Oh.....hang on.....she's gone out of the room, Yeah, me too Lenny!!!馃ぃ

The struggle is real 馃槅

Out shopping now聽

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lenny said:

The struggle is real 馃槅

Out shopping now聽

anything but shopping馃槉

• Sad 1

Is this just me..... I don't mind shopping.... Just as long as it ain't for women's cloths or make up 馃槀... That is depressing.... Me and my son walked out last time the misses n daughter was in New look, we had time to go mcdonalds (not far away) and have a quick brew before going back, to find them in the queue for the tills 馃槀

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

Is this just me..... I don't mind shopping.... Just as long as it ain't for women's cloths or make up 馃槀... That is depressing.... Me and my son walked out last time the misses n daughter was in New look, we had time to go mcdonalds (not far away) and have a quick brew before going back, to find them in the queue for the tills 馃槀

I hate that. When I go asda with my mum and see her in the clothes section I try to pull her out. Weirdly when I go into a girls clothes shop with my mum I just start feeling drowsy. I think my brain just says 'nope not for me'. That's kind of why I don't go shopping with my mum except food shopping as girls just like to look at things which makes the time boring for us guys

• Like 1

Imagine if you had go in Ann summers..... Aux.....聽 馃槀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had to with the misses in the past, never felt so uncomfortable 馃槀

• Like 1

Tbf, she probably feels the same when you drag her into Halfords or B&Q! :biggrin:

Probably just me but I like the perfect white treads on tyres from a dry gritted road.聽 Also useful for seeing any uneven tyre wear! :laugh:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Tbf, she probably feels the same when you drag her into Halfords or B&Q! :biggrin:

Probably just me but I like the perfect white treads on tyres from a dry gritted road.聽 Also useful for seeing any uneven tyre wear! :laugh:

I remember taking my mum to slim's detailing as I picked her up from dunelm and it was nearby. She just said she'll sit in the car whilst I go. When I got back she was busy talking to family on the phone. Whenever my mum calls to pick her up from shopping I leave 10 minutes after as Id have to sit in the car for 20 - 25 minutes waiting for her which feels like I waste my life away.聽

B&Q it depends really. Took my mum there as she wanted to get some paint for my room.聽

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zain611 said:

lol

• Haha 2

I do like the new bumble bee film, he kicks some *****, felt sorry for him when he got his voice box ripped out. But he figures out the new stereo.聽聽

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club