Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

1 hour ago, martyntdci said:

I do like the new bumble bee film, he kicks some *****, felt sorry for him when he got his voice box ripped out. But he figures out the new stereo.  

You might as well tell us the ending too then there's no need to watch it at all!!!😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, martyntdci said:

I do like the new bumble bee film, he kicks some *****, felt sorry for him when he got his voice box ripped out. But he figures out the new stereo.  

looking forward to see that 😊

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, WES180 said:

You might as well tell us the ending too then there's no need to watch it at all!!!😉

Would you like some video clips 😂 p

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

Would you like some video clips 😂 p

no thanks 😊

• Like 1

Would like to see that film also as I've been a long transformers fan. Just not too happy with my local cinema. My area is just starting to get filled with idiots. I also don't like it being rated 12a (if it is) as some parents can't control their kids and with me I'm a little picky in the cinema that I don't want a lot of noise and no screen obstruction by peoples heads when I'm watching. Luckily my cinema put new leather reclining seats which are lower between each row meaning the person sitting in front of you have to be really tall just for their head to obstruct a little bit of the screen. 

• Like 1

This is the reason why I watch them at home 🙂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, martyntdci said:

This is the reason why I watch them at home 🙂

good point 😊

• Like 2

I don't mind going to the cinema, got 2 for 1 with insurance.  But like what's been said, you want quiet, be able to see, and comfort (premium seats) to enjoy. I can do this at home tbf the only issue is you have to wait a week or 2 (or sometimes before they come on cinema) to enjoy, in the mean time ppl at work chat about the film 😂 it doesn't really bother me as they miss majority out..... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

I also don't like it being rated 12a (if it is)

I was expecting to read 'Because I need to take my ID' after that! 🤣

Only joking Zain, I'm just jealous really of your youth, it seems so long ago!😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@WES180 tbh  your not the only one I do anything be in early 20's again. 

• Like 3

tbh  your not the only one I do anything be in early 20's again. 

no thanks bad time for me 🙁

• Sad 2

When I was younger I was a bad un I left college for a girl moved away became a mechanic, we fell out, got beaten up by 4 blokes (because of her) moved back home.  Got into the wrong crowd for a few years, then met the misses. Things changed I became a dad @22  had own home,  then made a mistake by working away in Ireland for 3 or 4 weeks at a time with only a few days of in between(great money though) , did this for a couple of years now this was a major mistake due to all the time I lost in my sons life, all the important parts. I only realised what I've done when my daughter was born then I swore I'd always stay at home and make up for lost time with him. I've done some horrible things, but this was my worst

• Like 2

When I was younger I was a bad un I left college for a girl moved away became a mechanic, we fell out, got beaten up by 4 blokes (because of her) moved back home.  Got into the wrong crowd for a few years, then met the misses. Things changed I became a dad @22  had own home,  then made a mistake by working away in Ireland for 3 or 4 weeks at a time with only a few days of in between(great money though) , did this for a couple of years now this was a major mistake due to all the time I lost in my sons life, all the important parts. I only realised what I've done when my daughter was born then I swore I'd always stay at home and make up for lost time with him. I've done some horrible things, but this was my worst

lost years. cant get them back😞

• Sad 2

Wbu? Why was it a bad time for you? 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, WES180 said:

I was expecting to read 'Because I need to take my ID' after that! 🤣

Only joking Zain, I'm just jealous really of your youth, it seems so long ago!😉

If they were doing student offers in the cinema for tickets or food I'd keep my uni badge with me 😂. Could mess about and bring my NHS hospital volunteers key card also. 

Also still have my college ID with me if I wanted to pretend I'm younger. Just go with a clean shave🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wbu? Why was it a bad time for you? 

I lost my brother choke to death from a infection wouldn't see the doc cost him his life.sh--t time

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, dezwez said:

I lost my brother choke to death from a infection wouldn't see the doc cost him his life.sh--t time

Not long ago my gran has been diagnosed with cancer. She broke her bone in her leg a year or two ago and since the beginning of the month she had to stay in hospital as they found lesions I think in the area where she broke her bone and now in her kidney and lung. Saw her yesterday and she looks physically well but still waiting for the doctors to arrange treatment plans for her. Hopefully it gets sorted out 😢

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Sorry to hear that,  very sad times.... My misses lost her baby sister when she was 14 or so,  then lost here dad at 28 I think.  And it upsets me that I carnt do anything about it expect for watch the tears and all the upset

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Not long ago my gran has been diagnosed with cancer. She broke her bone in her leg a year or two ago and since the beginning of the month she had to stay in hospital as they found lesions I think in the area where she broke her bone and now in her kidney and lung. Saw her yesterday and she looks physically well but still waiting for the doctors to arrange treatment plans for her. Hopefully it gets sorted out 😢

All the best to her hope she get better soon.  my wife sister has lung cancer and it don't look good for her

• Like 1

And it upsets me that I carnt do anything about it expect for watch the tears and all the upset

that's the worse part of it not being able to do anything oh well 😐

• Like 2

There I a couple across the road from us, chatted etc.. To them almost as soon as we moved in 13yrs ago. Found out just after Xmas that he died. I didn't realise. I send them both a card etc... Then I saw his daughter whilst was working on The focus she said you didn't know my sad died.  I was gob smacked, and she'd a tear. He went in hospital with a water infection begining of Nov, found out he has sepsis. A few days later they did a scan found he had cancer so pumped him full of drugs. Week later found the cancer has spread from his spline all ribs neck into the bones of his skull. His skull was3/4 infected, his wife said he was screaming in pain at times. Never to say he didn't leave hospital. 3weeks later R. I. P dave at the age of 65....

• Like 2

There I a couple across the road from us, chatted etc.. To them almost as soon as we moved in 13yrs ago. Found out just after Xmas that he died. I didn't realise. I send them both a card etc... Then I saw his daughter whilst was working on The focus she said you didn't know my sad died.  I was gob smacked, and she'd a tear. He went in hospital with a water infection begining of Nov, found out he has sepsis. A few days later they did a scan found he had cancer so pumped him full of drugs. Week later found the cancer has spread from his spline all ribs neck into the bones of his skull. His skull was3/4 infected, his wife said he was screaming in pain at times. Never to say he didn't leave hospital. 3weeks later R. I. P save at the age of 65....

no age really seems a shame and waste

• Like 2

Everybody says why do the good people get taken to early? And the picks just carry on

• Like 1

I was talking to my auntie at Xmas time saying how I'm going try and start going to church again with my mum. She told me if I excepted god back into my life then things will fall into place. (my uncle died a few years ago of lung cancer) I think it was 1 week after, she came out of her local shop (parked on main road) sit in car started it half way through putting her seat belt on and she got rear shunted by a bloke claimed to be the son of Arnold clarke owner in stoke, doing approx 50mph (in a 30) loads over drink limit. Her car got pushed up a high kerb, thought a double brick wall into two more cars, she had to get cut out.  Amazingly onsite paramedics checked her over, just a few grazes and minor bruises. Literally walked away I recon my uncle was protecting her. Daft I know but that's my opinion... 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club