Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I like a nice sunset.0b64ad1493a95a2926e801bbf89c0520.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 5

On 2/17/2019 at 1:01 PM, Lenny said:

@Liam40 is so cool 

I know, but it’s kind of you to say so

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Liam40 said:

I know, but it’s kind of you to say so

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

I like a nice sunset.0b64ad1493a95a2926e801bbf89c0520.jpg

looks a nice place to be :smile:

• Like 1

looks a nice place to be [emoji2]
It is but not particularly warm here yet.
Top daily temperature so far was 18 celcius.

37 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

It is but not particularly warm here yet.
Top daily temperature so far was 18 celcius.

That's better than Britain at the moment 🌦️

• Like 2

That's better than Britain at the moment [emoji299] [emoji2413]
[emoji41]

• Like 1

Not looking to change the topic of stoneys holiday here;

I could do with a holiday myself and perhaps a psychologist aswell as I feel I'm wasting my life working all the time either work or in bed, but anyway;

I just wanted to share a link to this show I've just saw few episodes for first time today; gets fairly rough at times lol big lads too

• Haha 1

What a set up!!! Still funny though pulling him out through the window.😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dezwez said:

looks a nice place to be :smile:

I'll tell you in 5 weeks 😎

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Turvey said:

I'll tell you in 5 weeks 😎

great :smile:

• Like 2

@Lenny I think they have modern warfare remastered in the PSN store free to download. 

6 hours ago, Lenny said:

Not looking to change the topic of stoneys holiday here;

I could do with a holiday myself and perhaps a psychologist aswell as I feel I'm wasting my life working all the time either work or in bed, but anyway;

I just wanted to share a link to this show I've just saw few episodes for first time today; gets fairly rough at times lol big lads too

Lol I put up that same boy racer vid yesterday. Looks like no one say it 😢

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@Lenny I think they have modern warfare remastered in the PSN store free to download. 

should be available from today (5th March), You have to have PS plus though to get it for free and you can only play it whilst your subscription is active.
I'll be getting it myself as I liked MW3. Not keen on zombies in a COD game. 

29 minutes ago, Nick Y said:

should be available from today (5th March), You have to have PS plus though to get it for free and you can only play it whilst your subscription is active.
I'll be getting it myself as I liked MW3. Not keen on zombies in a COD game. 

It's MW remastered they are adding ain't it?

I used to be hooked on to multiplayer but since the recent years to me the developers just encouraged people to 'show off' to those they beat. In black ops 3 theres that winners circle thing and I hated losing towards a sweaty team who they use boast or threaten taunts as insult to injury. In that game you could also see who was in a party which isn't good for a solo player like me as I know most people who play in parties are sweaty. It was really bad back when they were releasing those contracts to win 100 games as so many tryhards partied up to get easy wins. 

In black ops 4 there's non of that show off stuff but it's become really sweaty. I only play zombies now as its not competitive. I'm prestige master level around 100. Grinding for the dark matter camo and complete all the challenges. 

Yes, it's the original MW game which was remastered in full HD and 4K (perfect for my pro) so I don't know if there's a multiplayer option. 
I hated playing online COD games because there were so many "so-called professionals" who only get good because they spawn kill. I did like MW3 because it had a co-op mode for story missions and a few other survival type modes. 

I tend to play online with other games (gta, the crew 2, star trek online) but not to be competetive and I'm usually with 3 or 4 friends so we're all friendly and we can do what we want. 

• Like 1

For the aircraft fans - there's a cracking shot of an F15E on p4 of today's "Times". The photographer managed to get the shot from a mountain above the aircraft, looking down.

18 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

For the aircraft fans - there's a cracking shot of an F15E on p4 of today's "Times". The photographer managed to get the shot from a mountain above the aircraft, looking down.

Just seen the picture online. That's a fantastic shot considering it will have been travelling at 600mph upwards through the Mach loop in Wales. What's even more awesome is that the rear seat WO (weapons operator) is looking directly at the camera. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Y said:

Just seen the picture online. That's a fantastic shot considering it will have been travelling at 600mph upwards through the Mach loop in Wales. What's even more awesome is that the rear seat WO (weapons operator) is looking directly at the camera. 

I will try and find that :smile:

1 minute ago, Nick Y said:

You can see the pic here

that's some picture thanks for your link :smile: 

13 minutes ago, Nick Y said:

I often see F15s plus RAF types doing low flying when I'm walking in the Dales. Been trying to get a shot like that for years, but never been quick enough! It really is a brilliant shot! 

• Like 1

I do like receiving my 'Proof of No Claims' letter...and finding out I have one more year than I thought! :laugh: 

Doesn't make any difference to the price though sadly, the max discount is between 5-7 years, doesn't matter how many more you have. :sad: 

30 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Doesn't make any difference to the price though sadly, the max discount is between 5-7 years, doesn't matter how many more you have. :sad: 

The number of claim free years I've got, I reckon they ought to be paying me by now!😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I do like receiving my 'Proof of No Claims' letter...and finding out I have one more year than I thought! :laugh: 

Probably might make it cheaper for you to insure something else like a BMW or audi. I was quoted around £1150 in a years time for a E90 BMW 325i. That's an extra £200 compared to my insurance now for a 3 litre straight 6.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club