Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

36 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Went and done some cooking today. Made some prawn toast not long ago 🦐. Was a bit too oily sadly. Also did make some burgers again for the parents in the early afternoon 😊DSC_0067.thumb.JPG.0ee872d46c8750ef147559503c2707a7.JPG

Nothing like a bit of basic chemistry 😉

Always makes me laugh when people in the lab in work bring in a cake they made; I'm like wow; we manufacture pharmaceutical's👨‍🔬👩‍🔬🧪⚗💊🧴⚖📈📉

but look at you wow you made a cheese cake who would have thought.😂 reminds me of something we do here 

• Like 1

Sunshine

Butterflies

Warm

Very Warm

Very Very Warm

Bluebells

Spring 

Summer

Autumn

The smell of freshly cut grass

The smell of Petrol

The smell of fresh Bread

Nature

Animals

I'm getting into these live streaming cameras on YouTube on my Android t.v being a better and larger screen and some are 4K and are amazing.

The city's are one of the best as you can see day to day life on the other side of the world and some road rules make me put my hands over my eyes like japan and places.

• Like 1

Nice day out at Gullivers World in Warrington today with my 3yr old daughter and wife.

Dodgems were my favourite ride of the day, we went on those twice.

The Tea Cups knocked me sick as I span us all round way too fast, my daughter wanted to carry on spinning but she would have been covered in my dinner if I had lol.

Even the Pirate Ship sent me queasy, think I definitely need to try some motion sickness tablets next time to be able to fully enjoy the rides.

I never realised how sensitive my insides have become as I've got older, I know I don't like being a car passenger for long distances but i never even thought about fair ground rides affecting me.

Still, a thoroughly enjoyable family day out and all for £36 for the 3 of us.

Not sure if it'll work for you Wes but I've found ginger helps a bit with motion illness as I suffer from it really badly.  Ginger nuts work well or even ginger oat cakes for a bit less sugar.  I wouldn't recommend Jamaica Ginger Cake though...my Nan used to like it so I bought some to try when it was half price...basically burnt straight through my throat so not had that since... :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Went to Tesco yesterday; 

At the Deli counter; I asked for a roll with sausages and wedges,

He says; "sorry sir I can only make you a roll with sausages or with wedges not both in the same roll.

😀

I said; just give me a roll with sausages and brown sauce then,

He says; Sorry sir we only have butter, tomato sauce or mayonnaise, 

😂 seriously 

• Like 1

Why does the text look like I'm shouting here 😀

I do like finding a hard plastic case with foam insert on eBay to fit a mobile phone inside.

our eldest got there first mobile phone last weekend and the rule in school says; there aloud bring the phone to school but it must stay in the school bag during classes,

I feared the phone would get smashed or scratched in the main compartment of the school bag and a risk of it getting stolen if placed in one of the outer pockets of the school bag,

I searched around on eBay with the phones measurements and found these toughened plastic cases with foam padding to house the mobile phone securely inside,

Link: https://ebay.us/D355iv 

s-l400.thumb.jpg.dff7dad56f7a348226542fe02c15e19f.jpg

It looks much like a pencil case and can be stored inside the main compartment of the school bag without risk of damage to the phone inside.

s-l4030.thumb.jpg.2eba9c01685ad6fbb4908653f76156ae.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lenny said:

Went to Tesco yesterday; 

At the Deli counter; I asked for a roll with sausages and wedges,

He says; "sorry sir I can only make you a roll with sausages or with wedges not both in the same roll.

😀

I said; just give me a roll with sausages and brown sauce then,

He says; Sorry sir we only have butter, tomato sauce or mayonnaise, 

😂 seriously 

LOl  ☺️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dezwez said:

LOl  ☺️

I was thinking of ordering a portion of sausages and wedges then a roll and making it up in front of him 😂 just the way he was adamant they couldn't be put on the same roll together 😂 he would probably cry and beg me to stop 

Tesco rules on what you can eat on a roll 😀 must take longer than there staff's 15min tea break to eat a roll with sausages and wedges so they don't sell it

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I was thinking of ordering a portion of sausages and wedges then a roll and making it up in front of him 😂 just the way he was adamant they couldn't be put on the same roll together 😂 he would probably cry and beg me to stop 

Tesco *****'s rules on what you can eat on a roll 😀 must take longer than there 15min tea break to eat a roll with two fillings 

Wow I cant say Nancy's 😧 why is that; 

You should have done. nothing he could have done  

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, dezwez said:

You should have done. nothing he could have done  

Be like::::

Part 1 from the other thread...

I do like that the builders have now been made to move their stuff one space over the other side of the pillar :thumbsup:

I also like that I'm taking Thursday off work to take my daughter out of school for her dance exam and then to Kaspa's dessert restaurant as a reward for all her hard work :wub:

I've actually got big milestones on my projects at work first thing next week but I think everything's nearly wrapped up so I can actually afford to spend some time with her and relax a bit :thumbsup:

• Like 1

And that I got home early enough today to mow the lawn in the Spring sunshine 😎

I do like our 17 year old son starting work at the local Ford garage!

They have a car-hire side to the business and have the franchise to supply hire cars at the local airport. Part of his job involves driving out to the airport and picking up cars that have been hired and taking them into the garage for cleaning before going on hire again.

He likes driving and cleaning cars so, so far, ideal; job for him.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Turvey said:

I do like our 17 year old son starting work at the local Ford garage!

They have a car-hire side to the business and have the franchise to supply hire cars at the local airport. Part of his job involves driving out to the airport and picking up cars that have been hired and taking them into the garage for cleaning before going on hire again.

He likes driving and cleaning cars so, so far, ideal; job for him.

Sound like a great job for a 17 year old good luck with it ☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do like this. Just about matches the car

Screenshot_20190326-204548.png

_20190311_205927.JPG

Driving home from work on the motorway this morning road was almost empty south bound.

I activated cruise control at 80mph then put my seat all the way back;

Put down the window;

Crossed my feed and sat my ankles on the window sill with my feet sticking out 

Giving a work college the 👍 thumbs up at he passed in the fast lane 😅

• Like 1

I do like that a younger family member has chosen Ford as her first brand of car after passing her driving test. 
She's got a 2012 Ford Ka Style+ (I think it's a style+). 
She'll probably ask me about replacing the standard stereo as it doesn't have bluetooth and can only connect to her tunes through the aux input jack

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zico said:

@Lenny's new driving style:

lenny.thumb.gif.c84806e3708beaa440fb5c3348b8357d.gif

Just don't drive like this 😂

• Haha 1

On a semi non-car related note, I like getting a good deal on a 6 day holiday to the Algarve in Portugal with my mates at the end of June. Got a good deal with budget car as well, £190 for the 6 days. Says Opel Astra or similar, so hoping for the or similar 😋!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

On a semi non-car related note, I like getting a good deal on a 6 day holiday to the Algarve in Portugal with my mates at the end of June. Got a good deal with budget car as well, £190 for the 6 days. Says Opel Astra or similar, so hoping for the or similar 😋!

Corsa or Meriva 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Following up on a previous post; where I was looking for a protective case to house our daughter's phone while it's being stored in her school bag during classes.

The waterproof IP67 protective hard Case arrived from this supplier today: https://ebay.us/UbpgOu

And The Samsung Galaxy J6 fits perfectly inside with its protective cover fitted, looks like it was built for purpose, there available in a range of dimensions; I'm very pleased with how it looks and performs just looks like a normal pencil case which wouldn't appeal to prying eyes neither, and if a juice bottle leaks or the school bag gets dropped; the phone remains fully secure inside this case.

20190329_083441.thumb.jpg.b0b62686a17b8c3ebcc3276165a628a0.jpg

20190329_083431.thumb.jpg.8f89c670552815208f10fab3069b98d9.jpg

20190329_083417.thumb.jpg.9bbc6e664d777dc26797037be77f4eee.jpg

• Like 2

I often walk past this...erm...monument...and wonder what the brief was for the designer...  :unsure:

"Hi there, our garden isn't quite fallic enough, could you rectify this for us please?"  :laugh:

IMG_20190329_145949034_HDR.thumb.jpg.fbd9f7a95145d90bb2c21a122f45f094.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1