Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I do like popping my KEO cherry tonight 🍻😀

Kindly supplied by the owners of the apartment 😎

@Stoney871 I forgot to have one for you, so I'll have to remember to have one tomorrow 😀 there's a pub less than 5 minutes away so shouldn't be too much of a hassle. 

• Like 2

I do like popping my KEO cherry tonight [emoji482][emoji3]

Kindly supplied by the owners of the apartment [emoji41]

[mention=28494]Stoney871[/mention] I forgot to have one for you, so I'll have to remember to have one tomorrow [emoji3] there's a pub less than 5 minutes away so shouldn't be too much of a hassle. 
That's two for me then? [emoji481][emoji481]
It is deeply refreshing with a slight tangy bite to it. [emoji1786]

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

That's two for me then? emoji481.pngemoji481.png
It is deeply refreshing with a slight tangy bite to it. emoji1786.png

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

Ok, I'll have 2 for you 😁

Very refreshing indeed. 

• Like 1

Don't know if this is a do or don't like but was looking on zoopla yesterday on house prices. Looked at some in an area I liked but they are really expensive some coming close to £1 million. 

One which got my attention is this one in another area. This one is a 5 bed semi detached house. What I like is the size, big driveway and garage on the side. Mortgage is £1800 for 30 years however and I just hope I get a good job after my education that I can afford it. Thinking I might save for a house first then save around £40k for a car so at least I have some investment in the car so if I do stay and pay mortgage for a house (other than renting) at least I have my car instead of taking home £500 a month (if I'm earning £2300) which now way I probably can afford a £30 - 40k car. 

Screenshot_20190411-223314.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

Don't know if this is a do or don't like but was looking on zoopla yesterday on house prices. Looked at some in an area I liked but they are really expensive some coming close to £1 million. 

One which got my attention is this one in another area. This one is a 5 bed semi detached house. What I like is the size, big driveway and garage on the side. Mortgage is £1800 for 30 years however and I just hope I get a good job after my education that I can afford it. Thinking I might save for a house first then save around £40k for a car so at least I have some investment in the car so if I do stay and pay mortgage for a house (other than renting) at least I have my car instead of taking home £500 a month (if I'm earning £2300) which now way I probably can afford a £30 - 40k car. 

Screenshot_20190411-223314.png

5 bedrooms...are you expecting a lot of kids lol?  House prices, wages, mortgages etc could all change so much over the next few years it's difficult to plan long term right now. :unsure: 

At the other end of the scale, I'm still struggling to find a local self-contained studio flat for less than £450pcm...before my rent goes up on June 1st ideally... :rolleyes: 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

5 bedrooms...are you expecting a lot of kids lol?  House prices, wages, mortgages etc could all change so much over the next few years it's difficult to plan long term right now. :unsure: 

At the other end of the scale, I'm still struggling to find a local self-contained studio flat for less than £450pcm...before my rent goes up on June 1st ideally... :rolleyes: 

I really like that it's semi detached with a garage on the side and a big driveway. 5 bedrooms is a bonus 😂. Have no idea if I'll get married or how many kids ill have. 

Probably might be cheaper in your area or might have to see in the surrounding area if it's cheaper. 

• Like 2

I do like seeing this gorgeous old Cortina today in Paphos 😎 by the look of it you could eat your dinner off the underside of it, spotless!

IMG_20190413_161123876.jpg

• Like 2

I do like going to my local detailing shops Easter open day today saw some nice cars like the golf rallye. Very rare and must be expensive. 

_20190413_151120.JPG

_20190413_151031.JPG

DSC_0122.JPG

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Honda NSX

No, Landrover Freelander. The flat bed photo bombed!😂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, WES180 said:

No, Landrover Freelander. The flat bed photo bombed!😂

😂GTF

Not a huge JDM fan, but a pop up headlight NSX would do me nicely in my lottery win garage!

26 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

Not a huge JDM fan, but a pop up headlight NSX would do me nicely in my lottery win garage!

You wouldnt have to worry about reliability issues since it's a Honda. Best thing about some jap cars being sporty but retains the reliability. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, zain611 said:

You wouldnt have to worry about reliability issues since it's a Honda. Best thing about some jap cars being sporty but retains the reliability. 

The other good thing about the NSX is it's aluminium body.  Old Jap cars rust worse than Fords!!  :laugh: 

The NSX was one of the best cars on Gran Turismo 4 back in the day...though I realise you and Dan were probably still in KS1 when that came out... :wheelchair: :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

The other good thing about the NSX is it's aluminium body.  Old Jap cars rust worse than Fords!!  :laugh: 

The NSX was one of the best cars on Gran Turismo 4 back in the day...though I realise you and Dan were probably still in KS1 when that came out... :wheelchair: :lol: 

When I was about 6 and got my PS2 I remember playing gran turismo 3. Wasn't a great big fan as I didn't really understood the career mode back then. I played a lot of gt5 and wondering about getting the latest one. What I liked with gt5 was there was monthly events and you'd get nice rewards if you meet a certain criteria for example I remember one reward was a chrome gold paint option if you be first in a race. 

• Like 3

I've had Xboxes most of my life, so Forza 3 was the first real game I played. That's where I first fell in love with the MK2 ST, with that luscious 5 pot sound. I was 5 when GT4 cam out 😂!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

I've had Xboxes most of my life, so Forza 3 was the first real game I played. That's where I first fell in love with the MK2 ST, with that luscious 5 pot sound. I was 5 when GT4 cam out 😂!

Forza really know how to pick the right cars in their games. I think it's in Forza 4 they have Peugeot 107 which I previously used to have. It's cars like that which I like rather than just put in high performance cars. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

@dtulip8 here we go 😂

Screaming for a turbo jesus the lag or lack of boost is painful to watch 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtulip8 said:

God I feel so old ☺

My first computer was a Sinclair ZX Spectrum which was my older brothers and he thought me to play, back then games were on cassette tapes and using some selotape we could copy on to a blank cassette,

We then had a saga megadrive; road rash was the GTA of today back then; it was street racing on motorbikes in America with chains and batons to eliminate fellow competitors 

I remember the playstation one came out and it was like 40 pounds for a memory card just to save the level of the game.

I've had all the GTA from one upwards; they only changed to third person on GTA 3 

Im 34 now and have a PS4 which Santa brought me along with some Monster Energy drinks around five years ago.

my own kids aged 12, 10 and 4 play GTA5 on under my supervision of course; they don't do the story line just drive around drifting and shoot things.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Screaming for a turbo jesus the lag is something else 

There's actually a supercharger kit you can buy for around £3000 to install to the 1 litre petrol engine 😂. Get good economy and power out of it plus parts are cheap for it. A clutch kit was £37 for when I had to do the clutch. The supercharger info states 0-60 in 8 secs. Original is 14 secs. Would love that and only paying £20 a year road tax 

Screenshot_20190414-124336.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I remember the playstation one came out and it was like 40 pounds for a memory card just to save the level of the game.

They were only 1MB as well...  And could save several different games on them! :laugh:  Had to upgrade to a massive 8MB card when I got the PS2!

Now I have an Xbox One with a 500,000MB hard drive and can only save 3 games on it... :unsure: 

10 minutes ago, zain611 said:

There's actually a supercharger kit you can buy for around £3000 to install to the 1 litre petrol engine 😂. Get good economy and power out of it plus parts are cheap for it. A clutch kit was £37 for when I had to do the clutch. The supercharger info states 0-60 in 8 secs. Original is 14 secs. Would love that and only paying £20 a year road tax 

Excellent, 

Would be fun to have something small and supercharged or turbo, I always wanted a Toyota Glanza which was a 1.3 turbocharged.

I had a starlet which was just 1.3 

My work mate has a twin turbo v8 M5 550bhp but drives a 1.0 litre yaris daily 😂 he drives if flat out daily 😂 passed damien in his 2.2 diesel Avensis; next day in canteen damien asks "what engine is in that yaris sean" 

Damien knows nothing about cars;

Sean says "a GTR engine from a skyline" I laughed and Damien says "ow right yeah" 😂 believed him and didnt understand why I was laughing atall.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

They were only 1MB as well...  And could save several different games on them! :laugh:  Had to upgrade to a massive 8MB card when I got the PS2!

Now I have an Xbox One with a 500,000MB hard drive and can only save 3 games on it... :unsure: 

Try deleting the Po*n 😂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club