Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

3 hours ago, WES180 said:

I like that I've bought a new car but you lot won't like that it's a Nissan!😯

It's gotta be a Navara right? 

Skyline would also be acceptable on here... :tongue:

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Navara's snap in the middle, 

The metal between the cab and the box rusts through 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lenny said:

The metal between the cab and the box rusts through 

really 🙂

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, dezwez said:

really 🙂

🤷‍♂️Are you being sarcastic? 😃

• Like 1

Just now, Lenny said:

🤷‍♂️Are you being sarcastic? 😃

yes 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Neither sorry, its the latest facelift X-Trail.🙂

Needed a big car for family days out. There's only the 3 of us but it's the legroom for me also. I have bad knees that I have to crack regularly by straightening my leg otherwise they get painful. There's not many cars that have the room for me to do that (I'm 6ft5).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WES180 said:

Needed a big car for family days out. There's only the 3 of us but it's the legroom for me also. I have bad knees that I have to crack regularly by straightening my leg otherwise they get painful. There's not many cars that have the room for me to do that (I'm 6ft5).

I always put on the cruise control and stick my feet out the window on the motorway; true story done it three or four times 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I always put on the cruise control and stick my feet out the window on the motorway; true story done it three or four times 

Yeah , of course you do, next your going to say you used to drive a mini and being so tall you used to manage to drive sat on the back seat, or drive standing up with head out of folding vinyl sunroof. Err! I was young. Lol 

Or drive a cavalier from the passenger seat! I was young and stupid, now I'm old and stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

As long as it's not a Juke you'll be ok.
Had a Juke as a hire car last week and it's terrible, cramped inside and brakes that are either on or off with no fade in at all.
It was pedal down, down a bit more, down a lot more.
Finally pedal fully down and 'Hello windscreen'. emoji37.pngemoji3062.pngemoji15.png

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

Merc sprinter work vans are the same. They've got loads of pedal travel on the brakes (but they do work quite nicely).

Come end of work, get back in the Focus, and *BAM* "Hi windscreen" with the first couple of brake applications 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, iantt said:

Yeah , of course you do, next your going to say you used to drive a mini and being so tall you used to manage to drive sat on the back seat, or drive standing up with head out of folding vinyl sunroof. Err! I was young. Lol 

Or drive a cavalier from the passenger seat! I was young and stupid, now I'm old and stupid. 

Lol 😊

13 hours ago, WES180 said:

I'd forgotten about the X trail tbh…  I do like the latest facelift front end though, but don't know anything else about them.  I assume it's a diesel?  

Did you part ex the ZS or selling it privately?

5 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I'd forgotten about the X trail tbh…  I do like the latest facelift front end though, but don't know anything else about them.  I assume it's a diesel?  

Did you part ex the ZS or selling it privately?

It's a 1.6 turbo petrol 163bhp. I'd wreck a diesel in no time with my very low mileage per year, i doubt it would ever get chance to regenerate.

Yeah, px'd the Zetec S, got what I wanted for it and paid what I wanted to for the X-Trail. It's handy being an ex used car salesman when it comes to buying one for myself, I always annoy the salespeople though because i can finish every sentence they try using to sell me the car lol. They eventually twig and ask if I'm a salesman too. You will always get the best deal in the last week of the month though as long as you can take delivery in that month. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WES180 said:

It's a 1.6 turbo petrol 163bhp. I'd wreck a diesel in no time with my very low mileage per year, i doubt it would ever get chance to regenerate.

Yeah, px'd the Zetec S, got what I wanted for it and paid what I wanted to for the X-Trail. It's handy being an ex used car salesman when it comes to buying one for myself, I always annoy the salespeople though because i can finish every sentence they try using to sell me the car lol. They eventually twig and ask if I'm a salesman too. You will always get the best deal in the last week of the month though as long as you can take delivery in that month. 

A petrol in something that big makes my wallet hurt... :laugh:

I'm at the other end of that scale lol...as a scrawny, nervous guy that hates confrontation i find salesmen always take advantage...  😒 

• Haha 1

@WES180 should of got this sort of Nissan 😂DSC_0019.thumb.JPG.f6d1f8fc3506881626c61e006b3a101b.JPG

Sounds like a decent engine especially with the turbo. I once sat in a quashquai with a 1.6 petrol and that was really slow. 

• Like 1

Not sure how many of you are fans of the MCU, but went to the Avengers:Endgame midnight release in Farnborough last night and wow what a film!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, zain611 said:

@WES180 should of got this sort of Nissan 😂DSC_0019.thumb.JPG.f6d1f8fc3506881626c61e006b3a101b.JPG

Sounds like a decent engine especially with the turbo. I once sat in a quashquai with a 1.6 petrol and that was really slow. 

I wish lol, not very practical as a family car though.

The new petrol Qashqai are only 1.2. I know the X-Trail is going to be worlds apart from my Focus in terms of power, speed and handling but I needed to grow up and slow down at some point! 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

😂

cant see it catching on somehow 

5 minutes ago, dezwez said:

cant see it catching on somehow 

The car is so clean it's hard to see the bumper afterwards 😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zain611 said:

I bet it stinks with river water in it 😊

• Like 2

6 hours ago, zain611 said:

Not as clean as this car I bet!! 

Don't let your wife clean your precious car.

Screenshot_20190427-183416.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I like finally having a profile picture 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@iantt when I get married I hope I don't have a wife who questions me about cleaning the car myself 😂

• Like 3

Some films I recommend people watching which I've seen recently through amazon prime is sweeny tod and cockneys vs zombies. I'm very picky with what gets my attention. Recently seen Jason X on the listings so will watch that some day. 

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

Some films I recommend people watching which I've seen recently through amazon prime is sweeny tod and cockneys vs zombies. I'm very picky with what gets my attention. Recently seen Jason X on the listings so will watch that some day. 

Recently took advantage of a Prime trial and watched all three seasons of Mr Robot which I enjoyed. Didn't get much time to watch Grand Tour so that will have to wait for another time/trial.

• Like 1