Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I do like seeing this little fella in our garden this evening. 

IMG_20190508_222000973.jpg

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Looks a bit bigger than little, chunky is good though for them 😀. A bit of dog food would also go down a treet if you feel like helping them.

I've not come across any live hedgehogs this year unfortunately (few road kills :crybaby:). Our Doberman usually shouts when she's found one in our field (and occasionally brings them into the house when picking them up - no harm done to them).

• Like 2

Last time I saw a hedgehog was when the garage was demolished as my dad wanted to make a bigger one. Saw him roaming around the rubble. That was years ago and never seen another since. 

• Like 1

@Zico aye, he was looking in good health right enough. Not sure about the dog food though, I think our cats would get there first 😁 I'll put out water though as it's been a bit dry. 

• Like 2

There lactose intolerant just incase anyone didn't know and invited one in for a cuppa 

• Like 3

I really do like receiving delivery of a specific Matchbox Shark Rescue Boat today all the way from Brooklyn in the USA 

20190509_085057.thumb.jpg.3bc13e528c6501ec53c60af0e29eab19.jpg

Our son has given up his nappies to the fairy's in exchange for a toy of his choice provided that he done well without the nappies;

He watches "JackJack play" on YouTube whom mostly has bruder toys and we can source them locally too without any difficulty,

But our son wanted this matchbox Shark Rescue Boat just like Jack has on a YouTube video, 

Thankfully it was listed on amazon and shipped in exactly two weeks although the shipping was almost the same price as the toy; will be worth the effort tomorrow morning when he gets it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

I really do like receiving delivery of a specific Matchbox Shark Rescue Boat today all the way from Brooklyn in the USA 

20190509_085057.thumb.jpg.3bc13e528c6501ec53c60af0e29eab19.jpg

Our son has given up his nappies to the fairy's in exchange for a toy of his choice provided that he done well without the nappies;

He watches "JackJack play" on YouTube whom mostly has bruder toys and we can source them locally too without any difficulty,

But our son wanted this matchbox Shark Rescue Boat just like Jack has on a YouTube video, 

Thankfully it was listed on Amazon and shipped in exactly two weeks although the shipping was almost the same price as the toy; will be worth the effort tomorrow morning when he gets it.

He will be made up with that set there only young once :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Interesting parking this morning...  It's not like there's a shortage of spaces... :laugh:

IMG_20190509_084134085.thumb.jpg.3d42eaa3a1ac8ee143061f250140537c.jpg

IMG_20190509_084154100.thumb.jpg.880617dca77f7a1f05efc02014279646.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

In other news, I watched a lady cut a ribbon this morning...  First supermarket opening I've been to!  Wanted to see what it was like before it gets ruined by people...

IMG_20190509_080012794_HDR.thumb.jpg.a6b5a8c5c885ecef72e0582129fc5163.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Interesting parking this morning...  It's not like there's a shortage of spaces... :laugh:

IMG_20190509_084134085.thumb.jpg.3d42eaa3a1ac8ee143061f250140537c.jpg

IMG_20190509_084154100.thumb.jpg.880617dca77f7a1f05efc02014279646.jpg

Should stick a DPD delivery sticker on the windscreen; Delivery Destination:

Nearest parking spot 

16 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

In other news, I watched a lady cut a ribbon this morning...  First supermarket opening I've been to!  Wanted to see what it was like before it gets ruined by people...

IMG_20190509_080012794_HDR.thumb.jpg.a6b5a8c5c885ecef72e0582129fc5163.jpg

Doesn't most Aldi stores look like that every Thursday morning though; without the ribbon of course but with special buys 🤭 looks like there first shop lifter on the right there too with the back pack 😰

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@tomfocus since you now have an Aldi near you; I recommend you try these Brioche Burger Buns and a mixed salad bowl; next time your cooking some beef burgers from the local butchers 

front_en.6_full.thumb.jpg.0c930c0978f66c95fa382aa064e28861.jpg

All this Aldi talk reminded me of my first visit to the Aldi's just up the road from me on Wednesday.

Went to pick up a bag of carrots for the dogs when an old lady asked me what the difference was between two sets of bagged carrots (1.5kg @ 60p plain bag and 1kg @ 40p with flag bag). After I pointed out the weight difference she then went on to ask me which were better. When I said that I was buying the 1.5kg set for my dogs, she responded in a slightly posh and shocked toned (a bit like Hyacinth Bucket) saying 'oh, I can't be having that!' and picked up the 1kg flag bag set. As if by me picking the plain bagged 1.5kg carrots for my dogs makes them inferior :laughing:.

• Haha 3

Loving the current Ford commercial vehicle advert-

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Lenny said:

@tomfocus since you now have an Aldi near you; I recommend you try these Brioche Burger Buns and a mixed salad bowl; next time your cooking some beef burgers from the local butchers 

front_en.6_full.thumb.jpg.0c930c0978f66c95fa382aa064e28861.jpg

The tags only work if you spell them right lol.  It's @zain611 and @Stoney871 that do the burgers, I don't even like beef!  :laugh:  Will definitely have to have a try a few things from ALDI now it's local though! :biggrin: 

• Like 3

@Lenny my mum got these burger buns. My local asda sometimes have these brioche buns. The other one she gets from a shop and have a longer expiry date.

I'm fasting now so can't enjoy those Tuesday morning burgers however I do want to cut down on it. Did make myself a fish finger burger late night to prepare for today. 

Still want to try you burger recipe one day @Stoney871

1557491014854295219942635498356.jpg

• Like 3

On 5/10/2019 at 10:14 AM, Stoney871 said:

Loving the current Ford commercial vehicle advert-

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

Proper commercials, not like my idiot friend who spent twice the price of a used transit on a VW Caddy with no end of problems.

• Like 3

@dtulip8 also not like those vauxhall ads about the Griffin models 'all Griffin no bull'. What about the driver? Most of them are bulls 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/8/2019 at 10:33 PM, Turvey said:

The last time I saw a live hedgehog was in a residential area in Lossiemouth, believe it or not!!  Since moving to the country I haven't seen one at all... :huh:

• Like 2

On 5/10/2019 at 1:29 PM, zain611 said:

@Lenny my mum got these burger buns. My local asda sometimes have these brioche buns. The other one she gets from a shop and have a longer expiry date.

I'm fasting now so can't enjoy those Tuesday morning burgers however I do want to cut down on it. Did make myself a fish finger burger late night to prepare for today. 

Still want to try you burger recipe one day @Stoney871

1557491014854295219942635498356.jpg

Just had one of those Asda brioche buns with a good quality beef burger this afternoon, went down very well! :thumbsup:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jmurray01 said:

The last time I saw a live hedgehog was in a residential area in Lossiemouth, believe it or not!!  Since moving to the country I haven't seen one at all... :huh:

There's certainly a lot less around than there used to be ☹️

• Like 1

I like going out in my Grandad's 2007 Mercedes S500 today. Beautifully engineered, every toy under the sun with a near 400bhp 5.5 V8 effortlessly wafting you down the road. Proper cars! Mind you, it did take £110 worth of Shell V-Power today and it still had 100 miles of range left! 😱

• Like 4

9 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

I like going out in my Grandad's 2007 Mercedes S500 today. Beautifully engineered, every toy under the sun with a near 400bhp 5.5 V8 effortlessly wafting you down the road. Proper cars! Mind you, it did take £110 worth of Shell V-Power today and it still had 100 miles of range left! 😱

I've got to the age where I'm starting to fancy a coupe over a hatch/estate... :laugh: 

Is it rude to ask what business your family is in?  They all seem to have nice cars! :biggrin: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nearly reaching a milestone on the forum 😉 😊

• Haha 1

There you go @zain611. Sorted it for you 😁 (1000 points).
Also, happy forum anniversary. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club