Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

11 hours ago, Lenny said:

On my tea break 

#OmaNom #Storeo

20190513_221244.jpg

Did you win the £1000 instantly? 😮 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Did you win the £1000 instantly? 😮 

No I'm not on snapchat; I only incread my chances of contracting diabetes 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Lenny said:

No I'm not on snapchat; I only incread my chances of contracting diabetes 😅

You ain't going to get diabetes with a snack 😂. I'm sure you'd get more sugar in you after a proper meal. 

• Like 2

What you can't see is the other 60 packets he'd already eaten 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, SeanW said:

What you can't see is the other 60 packets he'd already eaten 😁

Lol 😄

• Haha 1

On 5/12/2019 at 5:48 PM, TomsFocus said:

Lol, do you ever get used to that?  I'm looking at the VW CCs atm (wanted a Scirocco but the ride's too rough :sad: ) but not had an electronic handbrake before...slightly worried I'll forget to use it and find the car half a mile from where I left it!! :laugh:

To be honest I rarely use it unless I'm parked on a hill.  Otherwise I just leave it in gear, as I don't want to play Russian roulette on whether it will go off or not when I go to leave, or if one of the calipers will die suddenly and leave me stuck somewhere!!

• Like 1

On 5/13/2019 at 12:10 PM, TomsFocus said:

Auto's have a 'Park' function which locks the gearbox, same as leaving a manual car in gear. 

However this isn't for ideal either as a some engines use oil pressure to tension the cam chain now...with the engine off, the chain can be 'slack' enough to slip a tooth if the engines turned backwards... :unsure: 

Maybe just carry a couple of bricks to chock the wheels instead... :laugh: 

If you are talking about old school automatics they have a pawl inside the gearbox that in theory locks the output shaft and has nothing to do with the engine, but I never trusted it on any degree of a hill and always put the hand brake on in drive or reverse, waited until it was being held by that THEN put it in park. 

Aside from relying on a tiny piece of metal to hold a 1+ tonne car, my reasoning was that adjusting the handbrake once a year is cheap as opposed to stripping the gearbox to replace the pawl if it eventually snaps off!!

• Like 1

Had an interesting day at the track today. Although it was a Lotus day a chap in a nice Racing Puma turned up for a chat and to watch, and I was overtaken on track by a Focus RS! ***** cheek! :laughing:

The biggest surprise though was a glider landing on the start-finish straight while the track was live and causing a red flag! :shock:

I'm now relaxing after 7 track sessions and enjoying a beer in the sun down by the lake [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I like playing in a 7-a-side football tournament at the Leicester City Ground and actually winning the damn thing!

• Like 2

Nice and clean 

15578625726514331034762177110063.jpg

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

That is awesome!  :biggrin:

Yeah, it thought it was pretty cool too 😎

I do like finishing work tonight with the weekend off and nothing; well almost nothing to do until Monday 👍

Been a busy few weeks at home then going to work aswell; particularly this week; getting 6-7 hours sleep per night all week,

I had the option of working in the morning but I said no, going to fit a length of skirting board tomorrow morning and that's me done for the weekend 😅

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Lenny said:

I do like finishing work tonight with the weekend off and nothing; well almost nothing to do until Monday 👍

Been a busy few weeks at home then going to work aswell; particularly this week; getting 6-7 hours sleep per night all week,

I had the option of working in the morning but I said no, going to fit a length of skirting board tomorrow morning and that's me done for the weekend 😅

enjoy 👍

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dezwez said:

enjoy 👍

Thanks mate,

Skirting board fitted now and kids are gone off to a birthday party 🙆‍♂️

Feeling like a kid home alone now myself 😂

20190518_125909.thumb.jpg.ef472c1da8fa4166876280cb02362913.jpg

• Like 1

I've watched a good action movie yesterday called "John Wick" was recommended by a work mate, 

It's sort of Ford related too as he drives a 1969 mustang, 

It's a bit Tarantino style of film but if you love animals; you'll enjoy the movie 

Highly recommend 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

I've watched a good action movie yesterday called "John Wick" was recommended by a work mate, 

It's sort of Ford related too as he drives a 1969 mustang, 

It's a bit Tarantino style of film but if you love animals; you'll enjoy the movie 

Highly recommend 👍

One film I liked which is on amazon prime is 'the commute'. Has Liam Neeson in it. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, zain611 said:

One film I liked which is on amazon prime is 'the commute'. Has Liam Neeson in it. 

Ill give it a watch

• Like 1

The only time I like the rain. 

IMG_20190519_161425.jpg

• Like 4

Someone actually drove this onto the forecourt and left it like that..."its not my job". :laugh:

IMG_20190519_130734447_HDR.thumb.jpg.ba29f6befdd725aa82488fb463287f16.jpg

IMG_20190519_130745125_HDR.thumb.jpg.296eeaa3caf07c4c5a927707286c37e1.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, iantt said:

Given the sloped angle of the rear window of the mondeo; would you miss the wiper if it wasn't there? 

I'd like a mondeo but I don't like the rear wiper,

Guide: 

I've de-wipered my focus & also won €100 from eFlow for sharing the idea complete with picture as a cost saving tip for maintaining your car; saves me €32 per service at the dealership as they cant bill me for replacing the blade 👍

Won a €100 Circle K voucher 😂 provided me with many Smiles per Gallon 

IMG_20140816_165737_zps1do9e8f_edit_1408647567529_zpshrg4byfe.thumb.jpg.78e90e5428a4e103c5c9429544c1d376.jpg

IMG_20150626_092805_zps3hc0qksr_edit_1435327317941_zpslk4lt5bm.thumb.jpg.cf2cd556816404ec8a64503f27d6a525.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iantt said:

IMG_20190519_161425.jpg

same here 🙂

• Like 1

I do like finishing off another model kit this morning (a classic Range Rover in BTP livery). 
That now makes a total of 76 plastic kits I have built in the last 4 years. 
There's 2 or 3 kits in my collection which fellow Ford enthusiasts might like. 

*Mods, am I allowed to upload these model kit images to an album in the members gallery area?

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club