Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Like finally getting round to fitting reverse camera to my Mondeo that links into sync2 . Cost all of £8 . Result. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, iantt said:

Like finally getting round to fitting reverse camera to my Mondeo that links into sync2 . Cost all of £8 . Result. 

🤯🤮

@iantt had to put your old profile picture in my university degree group chat on WhatsApp 😂

_20190523_133123.JPG

• Like 1

I love our brainy crows that come on our back yard,we live on end house with fields and large trees so a few birds come but the last 3 weeks i have put a tub of water on our shed as well as having a bird bath.

3 massive crows get there bread and dip it in the bath to make it soft,sometime leave it and come back then eat it and go onto shed as deeper tub (3'') and drink and wash.

Will have to have a word with them as they are starting on junk food now,french fries and bits of a beefburger as someone dropped some just outside on the road,keeps the pigeons away which is a great thing.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, jace1969 said:

I love our brainy crows that come on our back yard,we live on end house with fields and large trees so a few birds come but the last 3 weeks i have put a tub of water on our shed as well as having a bird bath.

3 massive crows get there bread and dip it in the bath to make it soft,sometime leave it and come back then eat it and go onto shed as deeper tub (3'') and drink and wash.

Will have to have a word with them as they are starting on junk food now,french fries and bits of a beefburger as someone dropped some just outside on the road,keeps the pigeons away which is a great thing.

Try to keep them off the burgers as they will get mad cow disease from eating there own 😅

I grew up with cows; my grandad had a farm; while they were being milked my dad used to sit me on there back like they were horses, there very nosy too, we had cooking apple trees, the cows used to eat the apples ☺ I can remember the saliva streaming from there mouths like foam as they bit down on the whole cooking apples ☺ 

Happy times back then; the country side is fantastic; thanks for jogging those memories for me 👍 I'll never touch or set foot there again as after my grandad passed my dad sold the lot and drank it, I later moved away just myself and I'm now in a town 195 miles away;

I do enjoy walking a mile out the road where there are loads of fields aswell as cows & sheep with scenic views, reminds me of those good days summers on the tractor wrapping sillage bales 

I found my rattle - look what Ford left in my seat runner bolt after changing the driver's seat under warranty!

965ad20bf5a5946959817464dfa68ccc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

I found my rattle - look what Ford left in my seat runner bolt after changing the driver's seat under warranty!

965ad20bf5a5946959817464dfa68ccc.jpg

I've collected loads of tools that way, over the years!😀

• Like 1

I've collected loads of tools that way, over the years![emoji3]

Yeah I needed a T50 torx [emoji3]

• Like 3

Do like getting close to one of my dream cars. Always see this when driving past the place. Went to a restaurant just two shops away from this dealer after a funeral sadly from a loved one 😢

DSC_0172.JPG

DSC_0173.JPG

DSC_0174.JPG

DSC_0176.JPG

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Lenny said:

Try to keep them off the burgers as they will get mad cow disease from eating there own 😅

@Lenny you've done the same thing as me and read it as 'cows' instead of 'crows' :laughing:.

@jace1969 we've got crows and magpies that frequent the garden and regularly make good on the left over dog biscuits that are usually spread about or in the steel dog bowls. The greedy birds will often take several chunks of biscuit roughly the size of a £2 coin (twice the width) and then come back a few minutes later for more. Definitely clever birds as they'll sit and watch the dogs eat and then come in and take their share when the dogs are finished OR even when they are mid flow, they'll swoop in, grab and run :laughing:.

Crows can count to 30 and recognise faces of people they see on a regular basis.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zico said:

@Lenny you've done the same thing as me and read it as 'cows' instead of 'crows' :laughing:.

@jace1969 we've got crows and magpies that frequent the garden and regularly make good on the left over dog biscuits that are usually spread about or in the steel dog bowls. The greedy birds will often take several chunks of biscuit roughly the size of a £2 coin (twice the width) and then come back a few minutes later for more. Definitely clever birds as they'll sit and watch the dogs eat and then come in and take their share when the dogs are finished OR even when they are mid flow, they'll swoop in, grab and run :laughing:.

I thought cows also 😂

• Like 1

S02E02-lpRkjcUD.thumb.jpg.efed59839a2b88eee4e77cc083575896.jpg

• Like 3

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, zain611 said:

Do like getting close to one of my dream cars. Always see this when driving past the place. Went to a restaurant just two shops away from this dealer after a funeral sadly from a loved one 😢

DSC_0172.JPG

DSC_0173.JPG

🤔How many chickens are behind the front grill 🤭

For that sota money; the mesh should be black at least as it looks like the front end was removed from an 90's Honda Prelude 

cf0224e358c54052a9a9229b6601296e.thumb.jpg.3d0d68163ac7ed303caa0d577798586e.jpg

F145070997.thumb.jpg.efd12457349c29696d9b573ad9fb399c.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoney871 said:

Crows can count to 30 and recognise faces of people they see on a regular basis.

13 hours ago, Lenny said:

I grew up with cows; my grandad had a farm; while they were being milked my dad used to sit me on there back like they were horses, there very nosy too, we had cooking apple trees, the cows used to eat the apples ☺ I can remember the saliva streaming from there mouths like foam as they bit down on the whole cooking apples ☺ 

Happy times back then; the country side is fantastic; thanks for jogging those memories for me 👍 I'll never touch or set foot there again as after my grandad passed my dad sold the lot and drank it, I later moved away just myself and I'm now in a town 195 miles away;

I do enjoy walking a mile out the road where there are loads of fields aswell as cows & sheep with scenic views, reminds me of those good days summers on the tractor wrapping sillage bales 

I think its great as dad cant get out and we live upstairs he can see over the wall and down on the back yard and we have a big field,we have a few magpies but mainly pigeons but the good old crows soon get rid of them,i have a picture below of the 1 on the wall, we have a nice few birds,nice woodpecker as well.

20190524_153902.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lenny said:

🤔How many chickens are behind the front grill 🤭

For that sota money; the mesh should be black at least as it looks like the front end was removed from an 90's Honda Prelude 

cf0224e358c54052a9a9229b6601296e.thumb.jpg.3d0d68163ac7ed303caa0d577798586e.jpg

F145070997.thumb.jpg.efd12457349c29696d9b573ad9fb399c.jpg

Yeah I didn't like it. Thats not the real SL65 black series but an SL500 with the black series body kit on it. It's around £15k for the body kit. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Clever birds those crows. Found this interesting piece of research online.

Researchers for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority found over 200 dead crows near greater Boston recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be vehicular impacts.

However, during the detailed analysis it was noted that varying colors of paints appeared on the bird's beaks and claws. By analyzing these paint residues it was determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, while only 2% were killed by an impact with a car.

MTA then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of truck kills versus car kills.

The Ornithological Behaviorist very quickly concluded the cause: when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger.

The scientific conclusion was that while all the lookout crows could say "Cah", none could say "Truck."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I do like listening to some music on spotify and having a few drinks at home after completing my sixth day of work 🤪

Its nice to momentarily escape; when life feels like its a life sentence 

Then recuperate and do it all for another six again next week 

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

I do like listening to some music on spotify and having a few drinks at home after completing my sixth day of work 🤪

Comfortably Numb 

😎

• Like 1

Speaking of crows and birds in general 

Theres a neighbour here old guy; he's very friendly lives alone; always has a golden labrador, hes on his second one now as the first died; must be like his trade mark or something 😅 

Always see him walking the dog at 6am when going to work; even in the rain he walks it,

Anyway he has recently gotten in to pigeons; has around fifteen of them and there constantly circling above the house;

20190525_191710.thumb.jpg.96f5cf8e60c93993f845b937bbd23308.jpg

Part of me kinda hates it; in a sort of neighbour should hate kinda way; 

But the other half of me sort of likes it in a "clash of clans" sort of way like casting out the pigeons 😂 

There they go again 

20190525_191600.thumb.jpg.dad022252f0df70422083fe1a4caddb1.jpg

28 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Comfortably Numb 

😎

I'm so numb right now lying on the grass in the back garden Destination Mouldy

And again 😂 ok last time but you see what I mean try living with it yall

20190525_193426.thumb.jpg.88cbc9a24c3522a82566fb65b43de286.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club