Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

@Turvey

Listening to a bit of that but mostly this 

@Lenny gotta love a bit of Meatloaf 😎

The other two I'm afraid I've never heard of but the first (Chakra) was kinda ok 😉

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Turvey said:

@Lenny gotta love a bit of Meatloaf 😎

The other two I'm afraid I've never heard of but the first (Chakra) was kinda ok 😉

Got to like Chakra back when I had a hip fracture 😂 I was on alot of tramadol at the time was also found of sitting in the bath for an hour starting at the ceiling 

• Like 1

How cool or annoying is this 

Peaceful perhaps 

• Like 1

My neighbour is looking at getting a Fiesta Sport Van to add to his stable of Fords.

I'd never heard of one so had to look it up:

introducing_the_new_fiesta_van.jpg?itok=

Effectively it's a Fiesta van in ST-Line trim. I quite like that!

• Like 2

Someone on my mums street has one (a mk7.5) and is used for his business.
Doesn't really look like a van though, just a car modified slightly. 

• Like 1

Seen quite a few round my way - much better looking than the MINI equivalent imo, and a great (and fun to drive) way of promoting a small business.

I've actually never seen one!  The last Fiesta van I remember seeing was a MK4 and that was some years ago.  I always think how impractical they would be over say a Transit Connect, but I suppose they serve a purpose.

8 hours ago, TimST2 said:

My neighbour is looking at getting a Fiesta Sport Van to add to his stable of Fords.

I'd never heard of one so had to look it up:

introducing_the_new_fiesta_van.jpg?itok=

Effectively it's a Fiesta van in ST-Line trim. I quite like that!

There's a focus van aswell, popular in Ireland; heard before that there rare in the UK 

There's a focus van aswell, popular in Ireland; heard before that there rare in the UK 
Only seen one before and it belonged to another Irish guy on a forum I used to mod on.
Looked quite cool tbh.
My work car is an estate but technically a van back as well due to no rear seats and a mahoosive dog crate fitted in the rear.
Like this one but in white-

305afe2b46691747db1e4430634a8daa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Lenny said:

How cool or annoying is this 

Peaceful perhaps 

Apart from the 💩 problem it's pretty cool. The dad of a guy I used to work with kept racing pigeons and I would take a basket of them out to the furthest part of my delivery route and let them go. Quite fascinating watching them do a couple of circles and head for home 😎

• Like 1

I do like that my name is being sent to Mars on the 2020 mission. 
This will be the second time my name has been sent to Mars as it was also sent on the InSight mission 3 years ago. 

*It was 3 years ago I registered, InSight was only sent there last year. 

Edited by Nick Y
needed to update the date
  • Like 1

Thinking about joining Instagram...don't know if that's a like or dislike!  :unsure:  Anyone on here use it?  

Instagram is not bad to use. It's basically just a photos site which is owned by Facebook. 
There are lots of people on there but, like all other social media, it can and does attract trolls, trouble causers and cliques.

• Like 1

I've been on Facebook for probably a decade now. It's still good for groups, but my feed is awful these days, I don't really know any of the people on there now and I'm also very cautious of posting anything at all myself given it has my name on it.

I keep seeing Instagram tags (if that's the right word!) on nice cars at car shows...so can I just follow these people using that tag to see other arty car pictures without them having to accept it?  Like I don't know them in real life so would be awkward to friend request them via Facebook but it seems that's the way it works on IG?  I don't really have anything to post on it myself, was just after a stream of interesting car pictures to look at without having to wade through the political views of people I used to be on a car forum with 8 years ago and have never even met... :laugh: 

2 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

All ready to install!

D438104F-0AF6-4DFC-A81A-118B40C308CD.jpeg

There in excellent condition, 

They will look great fitted with the blue closely matching the body colour of your focus 

• Like 1

I do like completing a journey in the Passat without any warning lights coming on!! 

20190526_160039.thumb.jpg.e8972c570e2a734b37c43ef6ff0b8f6c.jpg

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Lenny said:

There in excellent condition, 

They will look great fitted with the blue closely matching the body colour of your focus 

Very pleased with them, and yeah they will look good with the blue inserts. Away for the next few days though so will have to wait to put them in. Very comfy though!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like completing a journey in the Passat without any warning lights coming on!! 

For the next time you get a warning light come up, this cures it every time 😉

ae235.jpeg

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Congrats! :laugh:  I was impressed with the MPG from the warmer weather today!  Can't say I get any warning lights though...except the bulb failure one...haven't had to replace a single bulb in the last 11 months but the warning likes to pop up frequently! :lol: 

1vRlWviGM5jAvzMwzu9p1bZnDiOkaIjSUa4lS4xZlG52E063FKiLNXtspA-3wzTVWqbtZTAFYm2sD-Jj10Ga3Hzyo4DnGAkGnP5SPDezHVIWaATv-ugnWe8vijBbOHVUs4TMwfN-q8FOCBXqFqZHXeY0ASlcR_l9tJOk4wdE7KZSseuiMdXu4BxrPAczDr5wSiq_8_tYaLb0fqeF9XhssIwZTW4s7N_-4k1t0ZAtB4_K4VSw6V1-RelGUdTblqKlZNGWW95_NFoU9_7p-9EggPYeMYbdG4K8DyDvaAnbXIW4QxPpUSXDAa8UUTrRy-pnlTACf-jS_dkfirpzj_0xMjDzs-N_4KgR6PMgil03CJAghAg-j6SVpVU3Jw-8Xw9CrxglSvz4Aa-1H4vBEmrhTI5LL6vBmVHh9nORtIdPHNxGIpNtcehW_2oe1Xnln10tcL6gMeKsItpycYKX_XRbJVfjqw4J3p6VGsRjA7d0TmGn9guYJV3k7jsYEq0BfgbqM5vTnc07KzZggdOxYhZs9oUFk_vq5b-MKdSbRsuwYW2toxyH2poO5Az_N3W2VMyYQc9WkqS9rbFoCBO1pEGrcCkgJXMTSFyMkBTLttDktcsusV-r7W7V-6j9i5E5L4PTLvTQzAQWzWIlpW_IFnFghvRsQJX-P40=w868-h651-no 

57 minutes ago, Turvey said:

For the next time you get a warning light come up, this cures it every time 😉

ae235.jpeg

Also works on the wife 😂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Also works on the wife 😂

I will take two rolls :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lenny said:

Also works on the wife 😂

Please explain how 😂. Only thing I could think of is using it to tape me and the so called wife's hands together. 

53 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Please explain how 😂. Only thing I could think of is using it to tape me and the so called wife's hands together. 

Nipple tape, 

Gagging,

Blindfolding,

Bob tube,

Nappie,

Assistant keeping pressure on a stab wound,

Making a splint,

Chastity belt,

Making a phone hands free,

Tieing to various static items,

All theoretical ideas none actually tied or I really do mean tried 😂anyone else got suggestions for Zain?

Theres a good one in the movie: "Alan Partridge: Alpha Pappa" 

I'd best be careful; as mines been missing since around 17:00 today 

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club