Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7
聽Share

14 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Yet again you made my day馃槄

Easily pleased. Lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, iantt said:

Easily pleased. Lol

Now you've changed it again.... However I'm not so happy 馃馃槺

• Like 2

So you were happy with a dictator and not a cheerful clown? Lol聽

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, iantt said:

So you were happy with a dictator and not a cheerful clown? Lol聽

I see so many of them on the road I get angry of them 馃槀

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I see so many of them on the road I get angry of them 馃槀

Yeah, you don't see many dictators on Britain's though.聽

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, iantt said:

Yeah, you don't see many dictators on Britain's though.聽

Well we probably don't see them or spot them by their driving and that they like to not be known 馃ぃ.聽

Here's another sneek peek of one of the headlights sprayed with clear coat. Honestly really happy with it. First Time sanding and looks like new. Only thing letting it down is the condensation marks inside the headlights.聽

DSC_0252.JPG

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

I like seeing this big beauty in Plymouth Sound this morning-

446292cc404fd729c5e59171e0f82e57.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

We saw both the Queen聽Elizabeth and Prince of Wales in the Rosyth naval yard聽when we were leaving from the adjacent cruise terminal a while back. I can confirm that from that close distance they were a pretty awesome sight! (Much rather have had a go on one of them than a cruise ship, but you've got to keep the Mrs happy!馃榾)

We were down in Plymouth year before last, great watching the Navy comings and goings from the Barbican every day.

• Like 2

Off to visit my niece and her husband in Scotland tomorrow.
Both live by and work in the Faslane base so will be up amongst the loch's and clean & fresh air for a week.
Trips to Edinburgh and Glasgow planned.
Nice to get away from it all.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Off to visit my niece and her husband in Scotland tomorrow.
Both live by and work in the Faslane base so will be up amongst the loch's and clean & fresh air for a week.
Trips to Edinburgh and Glasgow planned.
Nice to get away from it all.

Nice holiday mate,

The weather is set聽 to get better as the week progresses too聽

• Like 2

Yeah, weather gets better here in The UK as I'm off to Portugal for some sun on Saturday. . Typical.聽

• Like 1

Do like getting a AC regas. Hope there's no leaks聽

_20190624_134923.JPG

• Like 1

18 hours ago, iantt said:

Yeah, weather gets better here in The UK as I'm off to Portugal for some sun on Saturday. . Typical.聽

Is it a dry heat over in Portugal?聽 It's disgustingly humid and sticky here...聽:unsure:

9 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Do like getting a AC regas. Hope there's no leaks聽

_20190624_134923.JPG

Is that a mobile regas or someone you know does it?聽 How much did it cost?聽

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Is it a dry heat over in Portugal?聽 It's disgustingly humid and sticky here...聽:unsure:

Is that a mobile regas or someone you know does it?聽 How much did it cost?聽

It's mobile 馃憤. The guy charged 拢70 pounds. He did charge 拢50 for my dad 2 years ago however the reason he said for the increase is due to the increase in gas prices. Honestly a lot cooler now I think better than ever. He had it running for around 10 minutes and there wasn't no change in pressure so hopefully theres no leaks. There's supposed to be around 520 (forgotten the units) of gas however he took out only 110 so was low.聽

Yeah the humidity just makes me want to do nothing. Do want to put the headlights on now but might top up the PAS fluid as its close to minimum.聽

_20190624_134820.JPG

• Like 1

I came across this video earlier this morning.聽
It's the new scooter track.
The bonus is, there's a classic Ford in the video but I'm trying to work out which one it is.聽

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Turvey said:

Granada?

Yes, that was what i thought too. A mk1 I believe as I know what the Mk2 and Mk3 look like as my dad had both during my childhood.聽

I do like watching the new toy story. Don't want to spoil it but I did feel emotional watching it. Reminded me of the girl I like, not seeing her and just seeing her one day.聽

On a good note fitted the headlights back on and topped up the PAS fluid. Really happy with it however one of the halos started to not work where it wasn't indicating. Got it sorted after reconnecting the plug however will keep an eye on it and see if I could get a replacement.聽

_20190625_172405.JPG

• Like 1

Not the best scooter track聽

Saw them back in 2003 in a small nightclub,

Shook hands with him absolute legends聽

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

Not the best scooter track聽

Saw them back in 2003 in a small nightclub,

Shook hands with him absolute legends聽

No, it's not the best and doesn't beat some of the early stuff. Tbh, Logical Song was probably my first hearing of Scooter聽back when I passed my test and was driving around in my little Clio with it blaring out.聽
Oh you lucky man. You actually got to shake hands with HP Baxter? Wow.聽

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nick Y said:

No, it's not the best and doesn't beat some of the early stuff. Tbh, Logical Song was probably my first hearing of Scooter聽back when I passed my test and was driving around in my little Clio with it blaring out.聽
Oh you lucky man. You actually got to shake hands with HP Baxter? Wow.聽

I grew up listening to the 1994 stuff聽

I had cassette albums "Our Happy Hardcore" &聽"And the beat goes on"聽

"Stuttgart" "Waiting for spring" "Different Reality" and "Experience"聽

They disappeared for a while then as one of the original band members died,聽

Thd logical song was then there first come back song in the late 90's聽

HP is a huge fan of Jaguar vehicles and apparently has a large collection of vintage models;聽

Ultrasonic were also producing similar musing in the mid 90's later called themselves "Public Domain" in the late 90's now out on his own called Malorca Lee, hes gotten a bit plump in his old age resulting in him releasing an album called "MLXL" 馃槃 obsession was ultrasonic's first song released and one of my favourites; great lyrics too. Later were "check your head" and "1,2,3,4"聽

12 hours ago, Nick Y said:

Yes, that was what i thought too. A mk1 I believe as I know what the Mk2 and Mk3 look like as my dad had both during my childhood.聽

It is indeed a Mk 1 Granada, 4 door saloon.聽 Low spec model unless it's been poorly repaired for prop use, the GLX & Ghia had nicer front grills than that. :smile:

• Like 1

Do like getting a mighty Kia Cee鈥檇 as our Portuguese hire car. First time driving on the right as well, much easier than I was expecting. Cars really well equipped and pretty nice to drive, though a bit numb but compared to the newer Focus.

F51D568E-79B8-4693-9263-30779562E35D.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

Do like getting a mighty Kia Cee鈥檇 as our Portuguese hire car. First time driving on the right as well, much easier than I was expecting. Cars really well equipped and pretty nice to drive, though a bit numb but compared to the newer Focus.

F51D568E-79B8-4693-9263-30779562E35D.jpeg

Nice, where in Portugal are you?聽

• Like 1

Vilamoura, down in the Algarve. Whereabouts are you headed?聽

I do like/don't like today's earworm...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club