Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

2 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like taking advantage of the beautiful weather and going for a 100 mile drive in the countryside, which served a dual purpose of letting the Wynns turbo cleaner make it's way through the system and after a few streams of smoke on acceleration the turbo noise is quieting down nicely.

You've got some stunning scenery down there mate, we don't appreciate nearly enough 😉 😎

• Like 2

7 hours ago, zain611 said:

I do like my degree certificate arriving today. Now have my official transcript to give as proof of grades to the uni I want to do my masters in. 

DSC_0343.JPG

Congratulations 🎓

• Like 2

Following on from my Don't like post....

I like being at Towcester after a 6 hour drive and pretty much ready for Ford Fair tomorrow..
That is once I remove all the dead flies from my car anyway [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fed this guy some raw chicken today 😬

20190803_150234.thumb.jpg.594b06bba375c39592763908183278f0.jpg

and this lady some cabbage 

20190803_152733.thumb.jpg.47bf801cb02e018c6bbdfadf2ea4f43e.jpg

also some penguins, monkeys and leamers 

Took the family to the zoo; pre-booked "The Wild Experience" €165 for two adults & three kids with free lunch.

Get a certificate and badge at the end; dedicated zoo keeper drives you around on a petrol cart and get access to the kitchen to collect some vegetables, fish and meat before visiting each of the animals, 

The Drill Monkey was looking at me wierd, very intelligent animal, looking at my phone then my face and legs ☺️ like sussing me out proper judgemental. 

20190803_140321.thumb.jpg.0fbc576e84f677635b896bd9fdda1e36.jpg

The two reminded me of door men outside nightclub the way they walked over the two Mitchell brothers from eastenders 

20190803_135925(0).thumb.jpg.2142c3793bead495af487775892d95b0.jpg

• Like 3

Now need some suggestions from you guys. Was looking at getting some plates. Now I saw these 3d gelled plates. Recently also came across these 4D lazer cut gel plates. Just wanted to ask what one do you like more? I just ordered one but kinda doubting it now and I don't think I can get a refund 😬

3D gel

Screenshot_20190804-113732.thumb.png.78f195a6c816b205fb70b15a1ef45b69.png

4d lazer cut gel plates Screenshot_20190804-113535.thumb.png.9bf4be65ae82a9ea4cfaa3d98c551752.png

• Like 2

@zain611 I think the 4D is slightly more prominent over the 3D.

Saw a set of 3D printed plates the day in the flesh and am tempted to get some (or 4D) :smile:.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've seen plenty of 4D laser cut but not 4D gel before...they look pretty cool though.  Is it gel on top of the laser cut letters?  

You won't be able to get a refund on plates if they've already been made though so just stick with them.  :smile: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zico said:

@zain611 I think the 4D is slightly more prominent over the 3D.

Saw a set of 3D printed plates the day in the flesh and am tempted to get some (or 4D) :smile:.

That's the thing I like. What gets me is how it stands out more but the edges have that 3D gelled looked. If you are thinking of getting 3d gelled plates search up full house customs on insta. He says he's the UKs leading plate supplier (I never trust statements like that) however the quality looks nice along with the HD plates which have a nice sparkle to it. 

53 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I've seen plenty of 4D laser cut but not 4D gel before...they look pretty cool though.  Is it gel on top of the laser cut letters?  

You won't be able to get a refund on plates if they've already been made though so just stick with them.  :smile: 

I just messaged the guy and yes he did say its 4d figure with the gel on top. Does look good. I'm able to get a refund but wondering if I should 🤔

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I just messaged the guy and yes he did say its 4d figure with the gel on top. Does look good. I'm able to get a refund but wondering if I should 🤔

I'd say go for it then, you'll be at the top of the scene before they get common like 3D gel are now! :biggrin:  

I do like seeing lots of butterflies in my garden today. They are such beautiful creatures and very colourful. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I'd say go for it then, you'll be at the top of the scene before they get common like 3D gel are now! :biggrin:  

Should I or not 🙈. Its hard. I just said to the plate company if its possible to get a refund. They replied they'll give me one but I just said keep the order and don't give a refund. 

Here's a picture they sent me. 4d against the 4d with the gel on top. 

Screenshot_20190804-141204.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Y said:

I do like seeing lots of butterflies in my garden today. They are such beautiful creatures and very colourful. 

Painted Ladies?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-49210010

I've not seen many this far north but we saw a lot when we were away last week. This was taken in Helmsdale. 

IMG_20190728_132701500.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Painted Ladies?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-49210010

I've not seen many this far north but we saw a lot when we were away last week. This was taken in Helmsdale. 

IMG_20190728_132701500.jpg

The ones in my garden were Peacock butterflies. 

DSC01312.JPG

• Like 5

@TomsFocus decided to keep the current order. Just messaged how long they expect to make my plates and they said latest Tuesday. 

• Like 1

I do like playing my Jim Croce LP!  You don't get music like that these days :music:

• Like 1

In addition to the above I do like completing my Sunday with a couple of cheese burgers (in albeit squashed brioche buns!) and a Southern Comfort...  I do thank God for these good days when I'm feeling not to bad and can see the positives in life.  Days like this are quite rare for me.

20190804_171549.thumb.jpg.0b98b16dd44ed7dc6bdb943d28d381b0.jpg

• Like 5

I like driving around a Transit Connect this weekend, quite a decent steer although it is truly poverty spec with no AC!

• Like 1

Just now, dtulip8 said:

I like driving around a Transit Connect this weekend, quite a decent steer although it is truly poverty spec with no AC!

Those connects really are poverty!  Probably got manual windows as well? 😮

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

In addition to the above I do like completing my Sunday with a couple of cheese burgers (in albeit squashed brioche buns!) and a Southern Comfort...  I do thank God for these good days when I'm feeling not to bad and can see the positives in life.  Days like this are quite rare for me.

I love Brioche baps, 

Some Helmens Seriously Good mayonnaise would go nicely with those too. 

s-l500.thumb.jpg.8c4b304f0fd8b31a68313d8cfc9a87c4.jpg

And some Cucumber slices 

snapshotimagehandler_1204873487.jpeg.thumb.jpg.eec9208926c0399fda74beb405fd54d8.jpg

Followed by an additional Southern Comfort 😉

I've just been in the kitchen to get some chicken curry & rice which the wife made using Mayflower curry its lovely 

815237550_611IJTMXL._SX385_.thumb.jpg.95bfb6151c8015d69a66f1090f0175bc.jpg

anyway; I looked around at Liam and had to take a picture ☺️ hes snoring 

20190804_173321.thumb.jpg.06fd5c59576549651a0f2fb19b5286ec.jpg

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Those connects really are poverty!  Probably got manual windows as well? 😮

Yup windy windows and non adjustable mirrors!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

I'm hating it without the AC 😩. At least it's not as hot as before. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jmurray01 said:

You need to tell me your recipy 🤤

@Lenny my favourite or preferred order is brioche bun, hellmans mayo, burger, cheese, fried onions (found more delicious to add a dolop of butter whilst frying them and not to cook till too brown), ketchup then bun. Do like lightly toasting the buns. Might try putting pickle in as there's a jar of it in the fridge. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

Should be a slot in the door for storing a cordless drill which would operate the window using the drill 🤣

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club