Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I do like finding out that Netflix will be releasing a film called El Camino that is a continuation of the television series Breaking Bad (written by Vince Gilligan).

Really want to re-watch Breaking Bad from the start as we were screwed over in the UK when it aired on TV back in the day. The writers strike at the time also didn't do the series any favours either.

• Like 5

On 8/27/2019 at 10:20 PM, Zico said:

I do like finding out that Netflix will be releasing a film called El Camino that is a continuation of the television series Breaking Bad (written by Vince Gilligan).

Really want to re-watch Breaking Bad from the start as we were screwed over in the UK when it aired on TV back in the day. The writers strike at the time also didn't do the series any favours either.

There's also a series on Netflix named "Better call sall" 

It was made after the success of breaking bad and tells a story of the solicitor while hes in college or law school and other characters before they feature in breaking bad,

So if anyone hasn't saw breaking bad yet; I recommend watching "better call soll" then watch breaking bad.

• Like 2

I do like that I had a major service today at my local independent garage. All filters (inc cabin) changed, plugs done, oil changed with the correct EB spec oil, full brake, lights and vehicle check and 2 new Bosch front wipers. All in for £210 with great, friendly service from the owner. 
I take my car there because he doesn't rip you off, he tells you straight what needs doing (if anything) and it's always a quick turn around so you aren't wasting your day. 

• Like 2

I found this really funny 😂🤣. 'charged for suspicion of supplying McDonalds' 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

One of those rare occasions when both cars are clean (although I have to admit it was Mercedes that cleaned the GLC, not me :whistling:)

90af12f31b8e5736270ee60265f22452.jpg

Right - time to go and drive the ST in the rain :rolleyes1:

• Like 3

The only thing I like about having a cold is making a hot toddy!!  Perfect for a miserable day like today after almost killing myself vacuuming the whole house...

On 8/30/2019 at 9:55 AM, Lenny said:

There's also a series on Netflix named "Better call sall" 

It was made after the success of breaking bad and tells a story of the solicitor while hes in college or law school and other characters before they feature in breaking bad,

So if anyone hasn't saw breaking bad yet; I recommend watching "better call soll" then watch breaking bad.

better call saul is the absolute best!!

just sad that they are waiting ages until they release the next series

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

The only thing I like about having a cold is making a hot toddy!!  Perfect for a miserable day like today after almost killing myself vacuuming the whole house...

the best thing about having a cold or being ill is getting to watch TV for hours on end on the couch!

On 8/30/2019 at 9:55 AM, Lenny said:

This is going to be one of the rare occasions when I disagree with you mate 😄 I would recommend watching them in the order they were made 😉

5 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

The only thing I like about having a cold is making a hot toddy!!  

Oooohh! Hot toddy! 😎

What's your recipe? I used to make them with Lemsip added for extra measure! Probably not recommended by health officials, made you sleep though 😀 Get well soon 😉

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Turvey said:

This is going to be one of the rare occasions when I disagree with you mate 😄 I would recommend watching them in the order they were made 😉

While 'Better Call Saul' could be watched before Breaking Bad, I'm with @Turvey on this, sorry @Lenny. Both programmes are great though I'm hoping the film isn't going to be a let down as it will have to been condensed enough for those who haven't seen either programmes to watch (one thing which tends to spoil films made after a tv programme).

• Like 2

I do like winning a little competition on a YouTube video 😊. Third person to be selected. 

• Like 4

I do like a bit of free granola!  Should be able to find stickered promo packs in most supermarkets from today... :biggrin:

IMG_20190902_104417689.thumb.jpg.3e576883291a43eb32f5e5b04e00f7a3.jpg

Also got 50p off the next pack too! :wink:

Screenshot_20190902-105533.thumb.png.697a0235432b6d7059972d3ae99809a8.png

• Like 3

12 hours ago, zain611 said:

I do like winning a little competition on a YouTube video 😊. Third person to be selected. 

I should really watch more entertaining YouTube videos, I only really use it for educational stuff.  Have you decided where to place the sticker? :biggrin: 

15 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I should really watch more entertaining YouTube videos, I only really use it for educational stuff.  Have you decided where to place the sticker? :biggrin: 

Lol there was a YouTube channel I got into called based zeus which talks about life stuff such as things to do to have a more positive perspective of life or why most girls like to be with a bad boy 😂. The trying to pick up girls videos I just watch for entertainment and does make me learn a few things and most importantly that it's not good to dwell over the girl I used to like. Has actually made me think more positive about life. 

Please do excuse the clickbaiti thumbnail 🙄

I'm still deciding. I don't even know exactly what design and size of sticker will come. I'm thinking on the space between the two air vents on the centre console or just slap it on the glove box handle. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, zain611 said:

or why most girls like to be with a bad boy 😂

Reminded me of this meme...  :laugh: 

Image result for girls like a bad boy im bad at everything winks at you with both eyes

I think I may need some of those positive outlook videos... :wink: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I do like that the new series of Taskmaster starts on Dave tonight. Gregg Davies and Alex Horne are made for the show, the majority of the contestants have excelled as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zico said:

I do like that the new series of Taskmaster starts on Dave tonight. Gregg Davies and Alex Horne are made for the show, the majority of the contestants have excelled as well.

I've seen a few of those episodes. Not too focused on it. I did get happy seeing that the series of repo man is free on amazon prime video. Sadly think its all staged though not real 

@zain611 I highly recommend watching the series on catch-up on Dave online. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching it and have laughed my end off at some of the things that they do in the tasks.

I don't think I've seen repo man but have definitely watched something similar a few times in the past (truck repo etc.) where it's almost definitely staged in places, if not all of the programme. Then again, it's US programming and they aren't the best for making documentaries for main stream tv.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zico said:

@zain611 I highly recommend watching the series on catch-up on Dave online. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching it and have laughed my end off at some of the things that they do in the tasks.

I don't think I've seen repo man but have definitely watched something similar a few times in the past (truck repo etc.) where it's almost definitely staged in places, if not all of the programme. Then again, it's US programming and they aren't the best for making documentaries for main stream tv.

I might watch Taskmasters properly then. I liked it when it had Mr ranganathan in it and I loved his stand alone series where he travelled to India and then the US 😂. Repo man is in the UK. There was one seen where the guy stopped the repo guy getting in his tractor then driving off around the field with him hanging on the side. You can clearly see the cameraman is in the tractor with the owner then when the next seen another cameraman is filming outside but you can clearly see no cameraman in the tractor. 

• Like 1

Looks like bad boys are back 👏. Excuse the bad language 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

Looks like bad boys are back 👏. Excuse the bad language.

Knew that a third film was coming. Mr Lawrence does look like his been stung by a bee and is suffering some kind of allergic reaction though :laughing:.

• Like 1

Got to be better than the tv spin-off L.A's finest.
Watched one episode and it was total tosh.
Suffice to say that series link was pretty quickly removed from my Sky box.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zico said:

Knew that a third film was coming. Mr Lawrence does look like his been stung by a bee and is suffering some kind of allergic reaction though :laughing:.

A few people were saying he does look a bit chubby. My favourite being he looks like as if he's in big momma 😂

• Haha 1

I do like getting the tracking done on the car. Can now drive with a straight steering wheel again 😂. For a few days dad had loosened the front joints so the tracking place don't charge extra because it was hard for them to loosen. This resulted in the steering wheel being at an angle when the wheels were straight. 

DSC_0412.JPG

• Like 2

21 hours ago, zain611 said:

I might watch Taskmasters properly then. I liked it when it had Mr ranganathan in it and I loved his stand alone series where he travelled to India and then the US 😂. Repo man is in the UK. There was one seen where the guy stopped the repo guy getting in his tractor then driving off around the field with him hanging on the side. You can clearly see the cameraman is in the tractor with the owner then when the next seen another cameraman is filming outside but you can clearly see no cameraman in the tractor. 

Was that the Misadventures of Romesh?  He recently did another short series, one in Monglia, one in Bosnia and one somewhere else, that was really good as well! :biggrin: 

I'm not a fan of Taskmasters or Repo Men though...I much prefer watching Bake Off!  Bit disappointed Jamie left so early on though, never seen anyone with so much positivity when everything's going wrong! :laugh: 

19 hours ago, zain611 said:

Looks like bad boys are back 👏. Excuse the bad language 

I don't really watch films but that looks decent!!  :biggrin:  I don't want to see that door bang any more though, I felt that! :lol: 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club