Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7
聽Share

36 minutes ago, Lenny said:

First movie I ever saw in the cinema was Jurassic park 馃槄聽I had a 1:10th scale model of the ford jeep aswell as the T-Rex and a few of the characters back in around 1993 I think 馃槄 was eight years old then聽

The first movie I remember watching in the cinema was Disney's The Little Mermaid so聽I'd have been about 6 or 7. My sister had most of the McDonalds happy meal toys from the time.聽

• Like 1

I've just last week Discovered the musician "Mike Oldfield" some of his music was recommend to me by Spotify in my "Discover Weekly" playlist which is a combination of 30 songs which spotify recommend to me weekly as part of my monthly subscription.

Anyways check this: some absolute tunes聽

Also recommended listening to all of this as it isint just the exorcist gets good from 17:09 onwards聽

Also I'm not usually one to brag but it sounds awesome on my JL Audio聽 C3 650 Speakers in the car driven by JL400/4V2 and 10W酶V3 sealed sub driven by a JL300/1V2 amp #TurnDownForWhat聽

22 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I've just last week Discovered the musician "Mike Oldfield" some of his music was recommend to me by Spotify in my "Discover Weekly" playlist which is a combination of 30 songs which spotify recommend to me weekly as part of my monthly subscription.

Don't forget Moonlight Shadow. For those of us old enough to remember The Fast Show, it was the Dave Angel theme.聽

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

My first cinema film was Star Wars (god i'm old emoji21.png).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I started getting into star wars myself and I'm 21 馃槀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lenny said:

First movie I ever saw in the cinema was Jurassic park 馃槄聽I had a 1:10th scale model of the ford jeep aswell as the T-Rex and a few of the characters back in around 1993 I think 馃槄 was eight years old then聽

Haha! :biggrin:聽 I'm surprised I'd never seen it before...though tbh I don't tend to watch 'scary' films... :laugh:

I can't remember the first ever movie I saw at the cinema...so it can't have been that good!聽 I've never liked cinemas though, too loud, too many people...and the sticky floors, eurgh!聽 :unsure: 聽 It may have been the original Toy Story I guess, I know I had the Woody and Buzz figures for xmas the year they were all the rage...then another kid came round and broke one within a few days...聽 Don't even remember who it was, pretty sure it wasn't a friend of mine, more likely that my Mum knew their Mum lol.

As for Star Wars...can't stand it myself!聽 I was leant a box set when I was about 8 as I was told it was amazing...just found it unbearable dull... :yawn: :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

My first cinema film was Star Wars (god i'm old emoji21.png).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Can't remember my first cinema film it was that long ago!! But I vaguely remember seeing ammityville horror( the original one ) and life of Brian.聽

Our dads used to take it in turns to do the cinema runs as we lived in the villages. Quite often there was 5 ,6 or 7 of us squashed in the car with the parent. I remember there not being enough room and the windows had to wound down for feet to dangle out as kids lay on accros on laps of others. ( That was a triumph 2.5 pi. )聽

Those were the days!! Ha ha

Being dragged to cinema tonight. 拢32.70 each !!!聽 To see gemini man.聽

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iantt said:

Being dragged to cinema tonight. 拢32.70 each !!!聽 To see gemini man.聽

How much!? 馃槷

Time you've driven there, parked and had dinner it's over 拢100 just for 2 of you... :unsure:

Is in in 3D or IMAX or is that just the normal price nowadays?聽

How much!? [emoji50]
Time you've driven there, parked and had dinner it's over 拢100 just for 2 of you... :unsure:
I can get cinema tickets for 拢6.80 each through corporate discount [emoji39]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I do like seeing all the Fortnite fans lose it on Twitter etc. There was an event for Fortnite tonight (live stream) and now people are staring at a black hole on their screens waiting for Epic Games to do something.聽
They didn't call it "The End" for nothing, lol.聽

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nick Y said:

I do like seeing all the Fortnite fans lose it on Twitter etc. There was an event for Fortnite tonight (live stream) and now people are staring at a black hole on their screens waiting for Epic Games to do something.聽
They didn't call it "The End" for nothing, lol.聽

I dont see the hype; which makes me feel old in a way, I was going to say there is more to life but I then realized; The only thing on screen which I would care that much about is "The GrandTour" I'm a huge fan of Jeremy Clarkson; I couldn't live with his arrogance but it is entertaining to watch.聽

1 minute ago, Lenny said:

I dont see the hype; which makes me feel old in a way, I was going to say there is more to life but I then realized; The only thing on screen which I would care that much about is "The GrandTour" I'm a huge fan of Jeremy Clarkson; I couldn't live with his arrogance but it is entertaining to watch.聽

It was a horrible game anyway. Go round in a battle royale. People see it as a sport like they do with COD. They actually did do Fortnite tournaments with million dollar prize money.
I don't see the point in games like that. It just proves that people don't have a life as they play it that much and actually pay for virtual crap.聽

I can't wait to see the new season of聽TGT. It will just be specials with no track, no tent and no audience.聽

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nick Y said:

It was a horrible game anyway. Go round in a battle royale. People see it as a sport like they do with COD. They actually did do Fortnite tournaments with million dollar prize money.
I don't see the point in games like that. It just proves that people don't have a life as they play it that much and actually pay for virtual crap.聽

I can't wait to see the new season of聽TGT. It will just be specials with no track, no tent and no audience.聽

Agree there. I wouldn't even want to watch these tournaments of people sweating off just by sitting still really concentrating playing against others. I've had several bad experiences playing in online PvP / free roam games myself that I've moved away from it. Had moments of people getting mad of me playing good and gta well the nature of free mode wasn't good. Games like black ops 4 I just play zombies and gta online I can just join a solo public match.聽

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

How much!? 馃槷

At our cinema there's various options, normal, IMAX,4dx and VIP. VIP you get buffet all you can eat/drink then take as much popcorn, hot dogs, snacks and drinks as you like into the auditorium.聽

We 3 did that聽 VIP on Tesco clubcard vouchers so it didn't cost us anything or it would have been 拢98.10!!聽

Film was average,聽

• Like 5

On 10/13/2019 at 10:26 PM, zain611 said:

Agree there. I wouldn't even want to watch these tournaments of people sweating off just by sitting still really concentrating playing against others. I've had several bad experiences playing in online PvP / free roam games myself that I've moved away from it. Had moments of people getting mad of me playing good and gta well the nature of free mode wasn't good. Games like black ops 4 I just play zombies and gta online I can just join a solo public match.聽

Totally agree, have been playing GTA IV recently as me and my uni flat mates have been competing the old GTA games. Love 360 backwards compatibility on the Xbox One.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

Totally agree, have been playing GTA IV recently as me and my uni flat mates have been competing the old GTA games. Love 360 backwards compatibility on the Xbox One.

I'd forgotten about backwards compatibility on the One!聽 Shame all of my favourite GTA's were on PS2! :rolleyes: :laugh:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I'd forgotten about backwards compatibility on the One!聽 Shame all of my favourite GTA's were on PS2! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Its great, I know San Andreas is backwards compatible but I don't think III or Vice City are.

• Like 1

I do like chillin with Liam our family companion Bearnese Beagle hes seven months old now,

Starting to give proper paws around the neck hugs now; and rubs your face with his paw trying to lick you on the lips 馃槀

Its mad how sensitive and protective he is, cuddles in to you on the sofa although he does have his paw on my wallet 馃槉 perhaps a gold digger聽

20191017_083648.thumb.jpg.18abd6ee9ad1b5ceaefad9d248814749.jpg

20191017_083805.thumb.jpg.07479418775d29b94288b16be39049be.jpg

20191017_083732.thumb.jpg.c1d86c777fd70302dd1ab23aa1e44676.jpg

• Like 3

I do like seeing this. Just shows dash cam footage does help聽

Screenshot_20191018-190843.png

• Like 1

Weather? Check.

Only one car on the drive? Check.

Kids playing nicely on their own? Check.

Time to get tooled-up with the snow foam lance - cover me lads, I'm going in聽:gunsmilie:

• Like 2

I do love the smell of aqua wax in the morning (and the sight of a clean engine bay).

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Was playing batman arkham knight yesterday. Was mainly doing the riddler side quests. Woke up and saw this 馃槀. Coincidence or not?聽

DSC_0525.JPG

DSC_0524.JPG

• Haha 1

England's win against Australia.

New Zealand next though.聽 Hope we do better than Ireland have.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

Mission accomplished - Operation Interior starts after lunch聽:2guns:

Send some pictures when your done. Do admire a clean car 馃榿

Do like taking pictures in the hospital car park.聽

DSC_0526.JPG

DSC_0527.JPG

DSC_0529.JPG

DSC_0531.JPG

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club