Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

And bottle cap remover?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It’s a car that does make you drive like a yobbo, unbelievable in the corners.
Also I think I have a new car! It’s a 1.0 125ps Fiesta ST-Line in Chrome Blue!
Congratulations. Photos please :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

Congratulations. Photos please 🙂

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Photos will be incoming once I pick it up in 2 weeks. My Dad got it on a business lease via his company, so I’m using it for the next 6 months or so whilst I’m still at uni basically.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Not sure I should admit this but I saw Niall Horans new track on Graham Norton last night and really like it...  😳 :biggrin: 

Also found out the new 1 Series ad is a real track...nice bit of house with an acid vibe for a Saturday afternoon chillout session there! :wink: 

Any other 'new' tracks people are into atm? :smile: 

Niall's latest track has a certain resemblance to Alex Turner about it, he's changed his sound definitely.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stoney871 said:

And bottle cap remover?

5149wp-TM8L.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Where does the beer bottle go? emoji848.png

Hate to think where the tap is. 

Pug-in-a-Box.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

We drove past a hookah lounge last night. I just thought it was another spelling for hooker. Lol 

I wanted to stop and have a look inside for research purposes. 

Got back to villa to check and it's an Arabic lounge of some sorts. 😅😅😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, iantt said:

We drove past a hookah lounge last night. I just thought it was another spelling for hooker. Lol 

What sort of research were you going to conduct? 🤔.   👀

👃 

👄 

• Haha 2

On 11/9/2019 at 6:32 PM, iantt said:

Isn't it the same thing as a Shisha lounge?

Don't Know but there's plenty of hooters around here!!😜😜😲😲

10 hours ago, Micro said:

Isn't it the same thing as a Shisha lounge?

9 hours ago, iantt said:

Don't Know but there's plenty of hooters around here!!😜😜😲😲

Crikey...and I thought I led a sheltered life!!

Surely at least one of your mates made home made bongs from empty coke bottles back in the day?? :laugh:

I do like the satisfaction of parking at Sainsbury's dead on 105k at 10:10 with 55.5mpg!  :biggrin:

IMG_20191111_101125436_HDR.thumb.jpg.92a47184464f4dbe7e84c7f72cd018a8.jpg

IMG_20191111_101114505.thumb.jpg.79fb2b4d040fe253de2b2fb591529d18.jpg

• Like 4

On 11/1/2019 at 6:54 PM, zain611 said:

I believe the clean version was edited by someone so its okay. It's not something 'official' I'd say. Can enjoy myself tomorrow driving 😊

On 11/1/2019 at 7:39 PM, Turvey said:

That's the same one that I haven't used as well 😆 

No pop-ups on Android phone as far as I remember 👍 

EDIT: Just tried it again and I did get a pop up but easily removed.

Have either of you tried it recently?  Doesn't seem to be working anymore! :sad:   Don't think it's a cookie issue either as I tried it 'inPrivate' as well. 

Dissapointing tbh, when I haven't paid for something I expect it to work perfectly! :laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@TomsFocus I did this last week and it worked 👍. I had an message come up saying the site has patential harmful software but after going back and clicking download it worked. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zain611 said:

@TomsFocus I did this last week and it worked 👍. I had an message come up saying the site has patential harmful software but after going back and clicking download it worked. 

Still not working for me since the weekend.  Will give it another go tomorrow!

Unless anyone knows of another safe one?

• Like 1

wheres a good cop when you need one to catch the bad guys

clive? 

20191112_154415.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iantt said:

wheres a good cop when you need one to catch the bad guys

clive? 

20191112_154415.jpg

• Like 2

im sure ive seen clive here some where. i know, krusty land. 

there he is

20191112_191156.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I do like getting the lego dust caps fitted. Nothing flashy 

DSC_0582.JPG

IMG_20191106_151850_914.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I do like this video looking at parts of London 80 years back and now 

• Like 1

@Lenny and @Zico any amazon prime movies you recommend? Starting to get into watching films during 9pm for an hour or two before I go sleep 😂

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

@Lenny and @Zico any amazon prime movies you recommend? Starting to get into watching films during 9pm for an hour or two before I go sleep 😂

Not movies but recommend the Jack Ryan and Mr Robot series on Prime.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

1. Alan Partridge Alpha Papa was excellent 

2. Also the entire series of "Good Omens" 

3. The exorcist series was also good not the movies it's based many years later in modern times.

4. The man in the high castle series was also interesting but I later lost track of the story line around episode ten 

There my top 4 

• Like 2

On 11/16/2019 at 3:59 PM, zain611 said:

I do like this video looking at parts of London 80 years back and now 

That's really interesting tbh!  It would've been my Nan's birthday on Saturday, she was born in Canning Town in 1930 so probably walked down some of those roads as they were in that video. :smile: 

• Like 2

I do like collecting the final piece of a plan today which has worked out really well.

We made some alterations to the layout of Bedroom 03 which I've edit an earlier post in the home improvement thread here to reflect the most recent changes: https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/80864-living-room-project/?do=findComment&comment=766329 

Our eldest now requires the use of a computer for secondary level school work, we had installed a desk and storage boxes from IKEA at the beginning of the year to provide a space for regular homework activities looked like this:

20190523_164843.jpg.a98f4b9bdd528332cfc4ba1dbb67bee7.thumb.jpg.771b5bfa9f61eb89091b2c2eda045a64.jpg

The above setup functioned and looked really good in our opinion; however there wouldn't be any space left for books or copys if a computer monitor was to be fitted on that desk,

So we had to study the market and reconfigure 

20191103_100521.jpg.f8bb8b54b9f1e5b51b5592535d0ff700.thumb.jpg.49f0a9f161921664f6957ce1ea0294a1.jpg

First went to IKEA then found and purchased the Hermnes desk which closely matches the doors of the PAX wardrobe which we fitted back in spring 2019 its 60cm wider than the previous desk and 15cm deeper, plenty of room for a computer monitor aswell as for working on books or copys, I also purchased the knobs to match those fitted to the wardrobe.

20191119_114710.jpg.f2bbf277a8b81b3f6cdf78a07ffba5fc.thumb.jpg.dd699f897fc3740afed275cbd7ca6891.jpg

Also fitted an IKEA desk lamp which as saw can be wall mounted to save space; I've fitted an osram LED GU10 bulb in there and it has a usb power supply socket built in to the base; the plug in to the wall is a standard 240v 

When building the desk; I brought the top section to a local glazing company to have it meassured with the intention of having a toughened tempered glass top built to protect it from colouring pencils or scratches.

The glass cost €145 and took seven days to become available and was precision cut using a CNC machine to include the 60mm hole at the rear of the desk; I'm very pleased with how well it has turned out nice rounded edge too.

20191119_113731.thumb.jpg.ddd192e3c4dd17fc1db239ba5e93eda0.jpg

Now as you can see by installing a wider desk we have lost the area for the Kallax four storage boxes; 

However it was just our luck 🙆‍♂️ when we meassured the space between the dolls house and the outside wall on the area corresponding behind this desk; we discovered there was just enough space to fit a tall kallax four pocket storage unit in there with a 10mm to spare between the doll house and storage unit👍

20191111_193252.jpg.55a5c12576e2497fc8fdfff295831b86.thumb.jpg.4ff789e15e3ae5565c74f20b8c8092ea.jpg

Overall we haven't had to sacrifice any storage space and have gained an extra 50cm width on the desk space as well as depth to accommodate the computer, 

Just waiting for the Dell desktop to arrive now this week for installation in to the cabinet, I've purchased a wireless keyboard & mouse which can be easily stored away from the surface of the desk when the space is required for other subjects,

I'm not sponsored by IKEA the stuff just happens to fit well to our environment; I have sent them a link to my project thread and they were supposed to send me a voucher for 10 pound however it never arrived. 

Overall though we have been lucky for a second time now with this room when looking to maximise the use of space without making the room feel small.

Love it when a good plan comes together.

• Like 1