Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

@Lenny and quick to right a note to the person you knocked on saying the package is under your car or will be redelivered at some point 😂

• Like 1

I saw a great one the other day...  There was a delivery guy knocking on my neighbours door (he's only home once or twice a week) but didn't think any more of it until later on.  I looked outside and saw what appeared to be litter buried in one of the bushes.  Being the tidy guy I am, I went to pick up the litter when I took my own recycling out...turned out it was neighbours package hidden in the bush, good job it didn't rain before he got back!! :laugh: 

• Like 3

A pal of mine came home to find a massive cardboard box right in the middle of his drive. It turned out to contain the LED tv he'd ordered!

I had a delivery the other day (amazingly I was in) and the guy just thrust the parcel into my hand and was off without a word. A couple of minutes later I got an email telling me the parcel had been delivered including an image showing "my" signature!😠

• Like 2

Wife is on a pre-christmas binge, buying all gifts online.
Home feels more like a goods inwards office at the moment.
I think they just wait until you pop to the loo before turning up.
DPD is fine, it's Hermes that's the worst ones for dumping and running.
The amount or phone rows I've had with them about mis-delivered items is unbelievable.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Can't remember the last time I've ordered stuff from the Internet. It's most likely small enough to fit the letterbox like LED Bulbs or my parents are the ones who gets to the door. 

• Like 1

A thing I do like today is that I woke up old but after reading the newspapers now I'm young again! Apparently the Office for National Statistics has decided that "old" doesn't now start until at least 70 and are considering altering the definition further, so that you're not old until 15 years before you die. Not sure how that works?😀

Reminded me of the chap who went to the Doctor to be given the sad news that he had something terminal. "That's terrible" he said, "how long have I got Doc?" The Doctor replied "Ten". "But ten what, Doc? Months? Years?" the chap asked anxiously. "Nine" said the Doctor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

A thing I do like today is that I woke up old but after reading the newspapers now I'm young again! Apparently the Office for National Statistics has decided that "old" doesn't now start until at least 70 and are considering altering the definition further, so that you're not old until 15 years before you die. Not sure how that works?😀

Reminded me of the chap who went to the Doctor to be given the sad news that he had something terminal. "That's terrible" he said, "how long have I got Doc?" The Doctor replied "Ten". "But ten what, Doc? Months? Years?" the chap asked anxiously. "Nine" said the Doctor.

I feel old turning 22 not long ago 😷😂

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I feel old turning 22 not long ago 😷😂

I don't remember being actually bothered by a "big" birthday until I hit 30. After that they just keep on coming, but you get used to them after a while!😀

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Bloodaxe said:

I don't remember being actually bothered by a "big" birthday until I hit 30. After that they just keep on coming, but you get used to them after a while!😀

Yes I've just hit that first one and can concur. 😭

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Yes I've just hit that first one and can concur. 😭

I'm not gonna lie I wasn't looking that much about my birthday mainly because I'm busy with the masters. Have to hand in 4 assessment before the second week of December and have a exam then. 

• Like 1

I don't really see the interest in birthdays after 18.

You can buy solvents and scratch cards at 16...drive at 17...buy knives and alcohol at 18...

And that's it, you're no longer legally restricted so now you're just being congratulated on not having died in the past year... :unsure:

...which isn't necessarily a positive for some of us! :laugh:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I saw a great one the other day...  There was a delivery guy knocking on my neighbours door (he's only home once or twice a week) but didn't think any more of it until later on.  I looked outside and saw what appeared to be litter buried in one of the bushes.  Being the tidy guy I am, I went to pick up the litter when I took my own recycling out...turned out it was neighbours package hidden in the bush, good job it didn't rain before he got back!! :laugh: 

9 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

A pal of mine came home to find a massive cardboard box right in the middle of his drive. It turned out to contain the LED tv he'd ordered!

I had a delivery the other day (amazingly I was in) and the guy just thrust the parcel into my hand and was off without a word. A couple of minutes later I got an email telling me the parcel had been delivered including an image showing "my" signature!😠

Could be worse!

WARNING!!! NSFW or people of a delicate nature! 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10376908/neighbour-shock-parcel-huge-s*x-toy/

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Why would anybody order such a small one?😀

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Turvey said:

Could be worse!

I like how it mentions includes balls 😂

1 hour ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Why would anybody order such a small one?😀

My anatomy of that area is very vague so I first thought that was unnaturally large 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

I think they just wait until you pop to the loo before turning up.
DPD is fine, it's Hermes that's the worst ones for dumping and running.

Just me that found these 2 sentences funny? 😆

We're quite lucky in that we have no DPD, Hermes etc here. All our deliveries are handled by 3 different haulage companies who are contracted to deliver the various other delivery company's stuff. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Turvey said:

Could be worse!

Christ!!  Surely that's not even safe!?  I've just been trying to measure how far in 14" would go, that must be hitting vital organs!! 😲  Actually, I'm not sure that's the best emoji in this situation either... 😳 🤭

I like the way he accidentally delivered it to wrong neighbour...how many neighbours does he have that would fit that?  It's not likely to be the skinny 5ft white girl is it! :laugh: 

• Like 1

Ok so curiosity got the better of me...if anyone's wondering, they cost £50 on amazon!!  I'll await the targeted ads now... :lol: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Ok so curiosity got the better of me...if anyone's wondering, they cost £50 on Amazon!!  I'll await the targeted ads now... :lol: 

D6HgK1aWwAAIMhC.thumb.jpg.e383f60374367bf6527c18c16f67b8fe.jpg

Just Sayin 

Also big lady might need extra length to get through to the correct spot 

Also regarding amazon & toys 

I don't recommend the breakfast tray and tablet holder it's a waste of 60 pounds yes it's all action but lacks the interaction aswell 

20190909_171619.thumb.jpg.46fc33670c92f3cdfcad263ecd2ac0c5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

New boots on the Beast.
Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 5's all round.

65dd5b37de5f7340a960dfa450f72581.jpg

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

New boots on the Beast.
Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 5's all round.

65dd5b37de5f7340a960dfa450f72581.jpg

Ooh New Shoes 

• Like 1

The old ones were rated to 15,000 miles and I'd done 14,600 on them so it was time.
Started noticing a bit of slipping and crunching on sharp turns so needed doing for sure.
Maximum grip for winter conditions without going down the snow tyre route, we don't get a large amount of snow down here so only have to contend with short periods of icy & slippery roads.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, zain611 said:

When you see funny news like this 🤣

Screenshot_20191121-204043.png

Not all heroes wear capes 😎

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club